Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser119759

K54 will be interesting (that is where I'm at)

Rich (richard's tribe?)
~PB~ (family tribe of worthless noobs)
Invictus (Titan's tribe)
Meat (another family tribe)
Attila Hun (miya's tribe)
I just noticed a few hours ago Atmospherecf1's tribe (Yahoo!) spawned at the K53/k54 border) might be the biggest threat in the area..

DeletedUser

Rich (richard's tribe?)
Invictus (Titan's tribe)
I just noticed a few hours ago Atmospherecf1's tribe (Yahoo!) spawned at the K53/k54 border) might be the biggest threat in the area..

Why are you mentioning Rich when they are #23 in the K with no notable players
Invictus seems good but are very crowded on the west side of the continent
Attila is just pp farmers
You seem very salty about family tribes

DeletedUser

Rich (richard's tribe?)
~PB~ (family tribe of worthless noobs) What's wrong with family tribes, plenty of "good" people got their asses kicked by "worthless noobs" during start up
Invictus (Titan's tribe)

Aside from the family tribe part I agree with everything else, got my popcorn ready for K54 :cool:

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Otto i do love your efforts getting every tribe around us to hit CORP.

Lets see what your really made of. Your really in a bad position and continue to talk complete trash. Lets see some In game skill

Sam

DeletedUser120056

Otto i do love your efforts getting every tribe around us to hit CORP.

Lets see what your really made of. Your really in a bad position and continue to talk complete trash. Lets see some In game skill

Sam

Once again pn Skype, Have no clue what you talking about Sam. And talk trash, don't think I've done no such thing.. Goodday.

atmospherecf

Rich (richard's tribe?)
Invictus (Titan's tribe)

My tribe only has 2 players, we are no threat... and we are not a premade.

DeletedUser

My tribe only has 2 players, we are no threat... and we are not a premade.

It's funny you brought this up. Myself and a couple of friends spawned near you. After looking at my surroundings and realizing who you were. We all restarted and respawned to a different location.. lols... We want no trouble with the legend.

balubhai

It's funny you brought this up. Myself and a couple of friends spawned near you. After looking at my surroundings and realizing who you were. We all restarted and respawned to a different location.. lols... We want no trouble with the legend.

Then you are playing the wrong game mate.

DeletedUser

Good luck to the tribes that are near Yahoo!, because it looks like atmos group is playing serious,, good riddance lol

*GranTorino

68d26.jpg