Top 10 Players

DeletedUser120009

No mercy for David Ruffin, took his other village this morning.
I don't mind a small amount of pp spending but it was ridiculous how fast he was growing, he needed taking out.

He had 8/8/7 pits, 20 watchtower and about 300k of each resource sitting in it.

DeletedUser113868

Just joined the world myself so info about wars etc may be a little off so please excuse :p

Rank 1 Mistakes Were Made - A significiant lead in points compared to the rest of the world (along side his tribemate Zain) both player have more than double that than anyone else in the world, pp pushed hard. Duke of CORP? Displays a solid tribe at the moment, but it is early game, things can either go good or go south pretty fast. A lot of the village nobles are questionable with 12 villages he has 5 player and 6 barb nobbles, but I suppose that doesn't matter too much with PP whoring. Only downside is they're not farming as much as they need to, at rank 1 you're lacking at place 80 in your resources plundered per day. However you did take a very nice 6.5k village off revive which would've been nice. Also very good ODA which shows he's possible been participating in any op's/backtimes or just shows he's been making a couple farms in the area. So far nice progress but would like to see a couple more player nobbles, keep up the good work buddy.

Rank 2 Zain - Another player in CORP. still more than double the points of any other player in the world beside mistakes (easier to say), and again another hard push pp account, seems like a very solid account, a lot of player nobbles which is nice pretty nice to have op'd Otto together with mistakes, nice job on the nobbles, must feel good having gotten 2 trains at this stage already :p a player to look out for in the upcoming stages of the world, ODA is number 1, farming is a little behind but with rank 1 oda there is a price to cost ;) look foward to seeing what this world brings up, good luck. :)

Rank 3 *GranTorino - My idol, rank 3 with 6 nobbles, all being players <3 very nice location for nobbling, near the rim so lots of tasty villages out that way soon enough, rank 2 ODA and farmer, pretty much exactly where any player wants to be, not much to say really just keep doing an amazing job mate,

Rank 4 One Last Goodbye - Good stash of barb nobbles, quite spread though which will be good for farming, next to no ODA but farming alright at the moment, hopefully can see a little more growth sometime soon.

Rank 5 Razzald - Another barb nobbler, took 1 player at the start with 300 points and then followed with 4 barb nobbles, nice ODA however which is a good sign of either clearing or any mini op's or backtiming also very good farming so hopefully can see a couple player nobbles soon. A lot of food towards the rim to look foward to.

Rank 6 tobi4981 - Another CORP player, possibly merged with billy and got his 9k villa which would've been a perfect second village for so early on, doing quite well at farming however haven't beaten his record for farming in almost a week now, some ODA, nothing too much to really hurt. Would keep an eye out for the next couple of nobles and progress.

Rank 7 Dovev - Nobbling is a little limited in your area, managed to get some here and there with 2 barb nobles, a lot more food in your area that you should be going for however, farming is incredibly behind, haven't farmed more than 24k in a day since almost a week ago as well.

Rank 8 beebetter - Unforunately also limited on what you can noble in your area however it's good to see you haven't gone with barbs but <1k villages which would've been an easy clear, quite a nice spread but at the same time still pretty close together, still another player that needs to be on top of farming, behind at rank 500 but 11k points in ODA could've taken a hit taking on a stacked/D village could explain the lack in farming.

Rank 9 ZixZaqoon - Some nice early game nobles so far, 2 players off from another tribe, some ODA and behind in farming as well, will see where the world takes you soon.

Rankk 10 Stradd3rs - Another player with nice early game nobbles, managed to pick a 3.5k village and 2 1k villages a good start. Pretty good farmer in top 100 at the moment, and rank 10 in ODA, right in the core so we'll see how things. go.

DeletedUser120095

Might be off topic, but just wanted to give a shout to @h0llygh0st I remember you from w30 I think or maybe 21. Just good to see some older players I know of.

DeletedUser118307

Cheers Rainbow,*sniffles* reading your wonderful review. :)

DeletedUser113868

Cheers Rainbow,*sniffles* reading your wonderful review. :)
hehe thank you, I do try had been a while since i've done one so thought why not might do one again after the holidays too