BiP, What happened to your friends?

DeletedUser117534

I'm just highlighting the fact that there was no effort to work on a resolution.
C9 launched while DisP def was on another front.
DisP were actively helping BiP in their war.
BiP recruited from DisP which is C9' enemy.

All that took place and no eyebrows were raised. You can be sure if TEA did this we'd have a few more threads.

Al's sudden interest in our 15 member tribe can be easily explained. For Al The North West is a bit of a problem. As much as the continent is subdivided between 3 tribes they have not turn on each other as Al would have wished and they have continued to show some quality and good growth. TEA is facing a possible war with BIP and WET therfore Al is trying to make some friction happening between C9 and BIP. You can try all you want, there is no friction between us. It's only in your imagination and the few posts you have made.

C9 is fighting a clean war. No recruitment of the enemy, no bullshit, just nukes and nobles. And if some of our enemies decided to move to BIP far away across the content we do not care as much as you think. We can look at it as a strengthening move to our friends which can help them in battles to come.

Al you must be a bit jealous that there is a tribe that actually fights clean but it's not your tribe. Every war you had to date started with recruitment of key accounts. PSSST, ANTZ, WET.
You asked why poor TEA has so much bad attention in here, well here is your answer. It's not That TEA is ranked 1, it's the decisions you make as a duke and how you go about them to the public. BIP will soon take your throne looking at points but unfortunately for you the bad vibe will stay with TEA.

Have a good night Al :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

Al's sudden interest in our 15 member tribe can be easily explained. For Al The North West is a bit of a problem. As much as the continent is subdivided between 3 tribes they have not turn on each other as Al would have wished and they have continued to show some quality and good growth. TEA is facing a possible war with BIP and WET therfore Al is trying to make some friction happening between C9 and BIP. You can try all you want, there is no friction between us. It's only in your imagination and the few posts you have made.

C9 is fighting a clean war. No recruitment of the enemy, no bullshit, just nukes and nobles. And if some of our enemies decided to move to BIP far away across the content we do not care as much as you think. We can look at it as a strengthening move to our friends which can help them in battles to come.

Al you must be a bit jealous that there is a tribe that actually fights clean but it's not your tribe. Every war you had to date started with recruitment of key accounts. PSSST, ANTZ, WET.
You asked why poor TEA has so much bad attention in here, well here is your answer. It's not That TEA is ranked 1, it's the decisions you make as a duke and how you go about them to the public. BIP will soon take your throne looking at points but unfortunately for you the bad vibe will stay with TEA.

Well lets get this out in the open shall we, lets envision a scenario where Bip recruits from a tribe that their friends in the North are currently warring/attacking, this obviously has some implications on Disp on a tribal level. Now with a bit of imagination, it could be rather easily construed that C9-Bip alliance recruited accounts while warring, albeit only the c9 sect is actively involved.

While I'm not particularly making any sort of accusations, this is easily be compared to what you all have been whining about in regards to the recruit-war strategy Tea has been seen to implement in the past. One cannot simply say "uhhh wut Bip does has nothing to do with us", and expect outsiders not to make the correlations.

In the end, I don't particularly consider any strategies as 'bad play' once it falls within the legal parameters of the game, so I'd actually be inclined to say thumbs up to C9 on that fair play, however if you cannot see the hypocrisy in what you say, and how they correlate to your actions, then I'd be forced to say your simply delusional.

Furthermore, its not so much that Tea makes horrible decisions that are just so morally impure why they are seemingly the most hated tribe, but rather simply because those who dominate external posts are simply from tribes who seem to hold that opinion; tribes that hold a difference of opinion, unfriendly IG relations etc. And simply because of the tiny population of our externals, it could easily be perceived as such when in reality most of the hate just comes from tribes warred in the past along with Bip/C9, who btw would probably benefit more from seeing Tea as the villains of w90. Ulterior Motive? Who knows...

Then again, I'm just speaking as a random 3rd party, so yeah.

DeletedUser119970

DisP has in no way helped us active on the war with 2hard. Divine Strike has done 1 cap, before he got kicked out of the tribe. We have recived no defense what so ever from DisP.

The duke of DisP even told his members to apply to BiP.

When are you going to stop throwing out empty allegations to make us look bad? I get it, you want WET to not war 2hard, so you can get K55 for yourself. (You though 2hard would even get in there?) Also give your meatshield (2hard) a better chance to stay alive.

Even I know the "fearless" MURPH has tried, begged, to get DisP to work against BiP.

I wasnt kicked to clear that up, i left after a disagreement with dan yet again on his lazy and blind leading. Also dan was clear with me he agreed with a merge into bip when he got the tribe numbers down to 15-20 so he was forcing the smaller members to merge into bigger accs. While he was doing this he was moving in on 2hard which only would of helped bip and not us.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wasnt kicked to clear that up, i left after a disagreement with dan yet again on his lazy and blind leading. Also dan was clear with me he agreed with a merge into bip when he got the tribe numbers down to 15-20 so he was forcing the smaller members to merge into bigger accs. While he was doing this he was moving in on 2hard which only would of helped bip and not us.

Thank you for clearing that up indeed.

I was calling out the bullshit. Looking forward to your next review. Maybe you could include C9 for a change considering they are such an aspiration to us all. Those wars they fought, that ODD. Don't forget to mention the increase in tribal changes/internaling BiP have reverted to recently. Something you have always criticised of TEA. Not to mention C9/BiP/WET.F alliance. Again with this holier-than-thou attitude. If you cut the hugging out, you might get some some recognition for your efforts. Until then it'll be the same cold hard truth from your boy almurph.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117534

Well lets get this out in the open shall we, lets envision a scenario where Bip recruits from a tribe that their friends in the North are currently warring/attacking, this obviously has some implications on Disp on a tribal level. Now with a bit of imagination, it could be rather easily construed that C9-Bip alliance recruited accounts while warring, albeit only the c9 sect is actively involved.

While I'm not particularly making any sort of accusations, this is easily be compared to what you all have been whining about in regards to the recruit-war strategy Tea has been seen to implement in the past. One cannot simply say "uhhh wut Bip does has nothing to do with us", and expect outsiders not to make the correlations.

In the end, I don't particularly consider any strategies as 'bad play' once it falls within the legal parameters of the game, so I'd actually be inclined to say thumbs up to C9 on that fair play, however if you cannot see the hypocrisy in what you say, and how they correlate to your actions, then I'd be forced to say your simply delusional.

Maybe it looks how you described it but it wasn't the case. It's a pity Granny stepped down and the tribe went out not chaos. None of it was in our plan and we truly hoped for a nice fight.
With chaos came opportunities and BIP Has been benefiting here the most.

I'm not delusional, C9 and BIP have independent leadership and I can comment only on what my tribe has planned and done against Disp.

Michael Corleone.

no no i want to see a video review of C9 by Al i think he can do it very well and it would be enjoyable to watch. if its roasts...

a30.jpg_large

DeletedUser

Maybe it looks how you described it but it wasn't the case. It's a pity Granny stepped down and the tribe went out not chaos. None of it was in our plan and we truly hoped for a nice fight.

I'm not delusional, C9 and BIP have independent leadership and I can comment only on what my tribe has planned and done against Disp.

but it was in the plan to mislead them into gearing up against 2hard by pretending they were on your collective side. Didn't bip accept a merger with disp if what I read from divine strike is correct? Would it not be a tad dirty to accept that merger and have disp make steps towards it and then have your close ally clobber them in the back behind an nap, citing disputes that most likely were not discussed until the end of the nap, purposefully allowing them to pile up to breed discontent and a cassus belli for war.

Poor old granny for all his foibles never had a hope. Even in the theoretical fair fight disp didn't have a hope, you are comparing a greenhorn to an old master with an ally ready to jump in if things got even slightly tough. It's sad since I like both parties but at least I got to say it like it is from my limited viewpoint.

Yea Dan probably should have declared on 2hard ages ago and started merger talks earlier and been more careful on the border agreements and not moved troops away from c9 in a naive show of trust. It's not as if one message wouldn't have stopped the issues though, I knew he wanted to merger his tribe into bip or c9 and even asked bill I believe. Really probably all they had to work with given the position and the low chance of survival.

Fair play to c9 and I'm still fond of bill and the like and think highly of them, let's not call it nice fight though.

Deleted User - 10618707

Honestly, you saying something isn't what it seems is rather irrelevant. Simply because you claim to be white knights doesn't somehow erase all the circumstantial evidence that may suggest otherwise. Unless you can prove this wasn't the case then you can't bash and call other's comments unbased allegations when you guys haven't shown to be any less 'dirty' than Tea in regards to this.

Though I'm sure allowing your allies to recruit from a tribe you wanted to have a 'good fight' with, definitely helps illustrate how much you valued that awesome fight you wanted. Right?...But that's not my business.

Michael Corleone.

so golden/c9 when is the merge happening with bip/ANY?

c9 cant be all that good..i mean sage of all people is there l o l