BiP, What happened to your friends?

DeletedUser

This is very entertaining.. pass me the pop corn..

200_s.gif
*crunch crunch crunch*

DeletedUser

Looks like TEA is about to give up that #1 rank. They'll start off the war against BiP by recruiting HardNutz. They need all the advantage they can get

atmospherecf

W90 is a fun world. We all have admit that. Don't worry Murph, PSSST is at the sidelines enjoying the fire works.

DeletedUser93954

You are finally right about something! Of course if it was TEA, eyebrows would be raised. That is TEA's fault alone, because they have shown shady attitude in the past and TEA leadership have even openly admitted to playing "dirty" here on the externals.
Don't try and skew this bit of info, in regards to TEA the only person who "admitted" anything in regards to playing dirty was me, and even saying that about myself is incorrect since I only admitted to being OK if TEA did do something dirty/shady.

TEA have not done a single thing that I would consider to be immorally shady/dodgy, but the things that everyone used to scream bloody murder about? I defended TEA against the white knights because in actuality, said "foul play" was only extremely light grey, and nowhere near as immoral as everyone else claimed.

BIP will soon take your throne looking at points but unfortunately for you the bad vibe will stay with TEA.
So what if TEA loses #1, so what if TEA keeps the stigma it has? I'd rather be in a tribe that is fun enough to not be full of stick-in-the-muds. Sometimes to have some fun, you must gain some bad press big whoop so what.

Looks like TEA is about to give up that #1 rank. They'll start off the war against BiP by recruiting HardNutz. They need all the advantage they can get
About #1, see the quote before this one, as for HardNutz, after seeing his response to the interview questions, he seems to know his stuff. I wouldn't mind if he joined, but TEA haven't tried to recruit him, and all these accusations of HN joining TEA, provide some proof. Especially you Quib, mr hide behind a name, too insecure to reveal who you are.

W90 is a fun world. We all have admit that. Don't worry Murph, PSSST is at the sidelines enjoying the fire works.
w90 being fun? Hell yeah. PSSST watching the fireworks? Hopefully they stand up to the atmos safety standards.

Michael Corleone.

daredeviler I guess you miss the quote that the jacal posted at the end of that post you quoted?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So what if TEA loses #1, so what if TEA keeps the stigma it has? I'd rather be in a tribe that is fun enough to not be full of stick-in-the-muds. Sometimes to have some fun, you must gain some bad press big whoop so what.

OR you can have fun and have good press by not being shady af.

DeletedUser93954

About PnP? Eh, so? Even if you were joking, I wouldn't doubt some fool like Quib would either take your post as proof or already believe leadership admitted such stuff.

DeletedUser88324

Why dont you take the 30-45seconds it takes to click "expand" thingy on my post you quoted and you can see it is an external quote?

DeletedUser93954

I missed nothing, to even read that post I have to expand it, you just wrote inside the quote. Perhaps you should recheck what it was I quoted...