2Hard would like to declare

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
War? No no ;)

merry-christmas-and-best-wishes-for-a-happy-new-year-1-7281.jpg

We in 2Hard hope all alike, friend or foe a great holiday & a good new year.

DeletedUser118344

Merry Christmas and seasons greetings to everyone! :) :)

Michael Corleone.

merry christmas w83 lets make no hauls great again in 2016

DeletedUser112461

Happy Christmas W83!

I hope your bae gets you something extra special for Christmas this year because he may or may not have missed last year but who would remember last Christmas and STILL be upset like that would be really silly and it's not his fault that he didn't get you anything because he doesn't understand the need for gift giving even though it would make you feel really special to get something from that special someone yet you would think by now he would be able to use that brain of his to work out that you really do want something for Christmas even if you say it doesn't matter or it's not necessary like come on of course you want something from your bae but honestly it doesn't matter if he doesn't get you anything because at the end of the day you like him for him and not the gifts he gives you! :p

Michael Corleone.

Happy Christmas W83!

I hope your bae gets you something extra special for Christmas this year because he may or may not have missed last year but who would remember last Christmas and STILL be upset like that would be really silly and it's not his fault that he didn't get you anything because he doesn't understand the need for gift giving even though it would make you feel really special to get something from that special someone yet you would think by now he would be able to use that brain of his to work out that you really do want something for Christmas even if you say it doesn't matter or it's not necessary like come on of course you want something from your bae but honestly it doesn't matter if he doesn't get you anything because at the end of the day you like him for him and not the gifts he gives you! :p
All of your english professors right now:

raw

Deleted User - 10618707

Happy Christmas W83!

Looking for those full stops:eek:

HipsterJF

Happy Christmas W83!

Only problem I see here is that you said Happy Christmas instead of Merry Christmas

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm pretty offended right now that I keep seeing the word/phrase "Merry Christmas". It's 2016 people, ITS HAPPY HOLIDAYS! There's more to this world than Christmas just ask major businesses that don't really give a shit they just want you to buy from them.

DeletedUser117534

Merry Christmas!!
I hope to see you all chilled and ready for some more TW action in 2017

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

I'm pretty offended right now that I keep seeing the word/phrase "Merry Christmas". It's 2016 people, ITS HAPPY HOLIDAYS! There's more to this world than Christmas just ask major businesses that don't really give a shit they just want you to buy from them.

I'm pretty offended and triggered that you said that. CHRISTMAS FTW, Don't make me rim you brah