BiP vs Infamy

DeletedUser

The long times alliance between C9 and BiP is no more as BiP has declared war on Infamy. This is surely a blessing to TEA

DeletedUser119950

Spreading false information? If I remember right Akeldama(or was it novembre) was pretty clear with saying BiP is their counterpart, more or less

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

The long times alliance between C9 and BiP is no more as BiP has declared war on Infamy. This is surely a blessing to TEA

Not like this wasn't obvious, but what does tea have to do with this?

DeletedUser

Not like this wasn't obvious, but what does tea have to do with this?
C9 and BiP were supposed to go to war with TEA. There are countless chats that prove this. When the 2 and 3 rank tribes go to war it is a good thing for #1

DeletedUser119958

Ehhhh... is lazyboom arguing with the screenshot proving it?

Anyway!
Good luck to both sides! May the best tribe win :D

Be very interesting to see how it pans out with all the other tribes involved and around :O

DeletedUser119950

isn't it 1st of April today?

Don't blame me for not trusting you yet :(

One day you are friends,other day you helping with the fall of their NAP,third day you are enemys? Looks to me like a Spanish soap :p

Ehhhh... is lazyboom arguing with the screenshot proving it?

Anyway!
Good luck to both sides! May the best tribe win :D

Be very interesting to see how it pans out with all the other tribes involved and around :O

He edited his post after I posted mine,but still anyone can write some kind of declaration. When I see 1st stats is when I become believer :oops:

Last edited:

DeletedUser120069

Does anyone here thinks INFAMY has potential to win this world?

DeletedUser120069

Agree with you.. Those guys look as most "hungry" tribe to me. If they do some internals considering the latest merge with c9, i think they can become even more stronger