With friends like Tea

arabela

Dist were nobling from you, guys. they have more caps from you than you were taking from them. Idk why you feel so frustrated and make it sound that we recruited your food when, in fact, you were Dist food lol. Doesn't even matter since when...they were still nobling from you.
I can see you are trying to paint youselves here in superheros, but you aint, rly...and you are not only ones fighting multiple fronts :)

Anyway, good luck!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

I guess we just got tired of everyone munching on the food that thinks they are 2hard to eat (badum tss).

Deleted User - 10618707

People posting here for TEA seems to believe we were in need of a white knight to save us from the big and bad Dist. , we were in no such need. We knew exactly what we were doing, fighting on every single front we had to priorities, which we did.

TEA tells us we have approved of this merge to happen, i tell them thats BS cause we told them our intentions when we SIGNED the Nap with BiP. To continue the fight with Dist/Wet/Defy, to right the wrongs done to us. Few hours after the Nap was signed, our allies think they are being a smart ass by inviting Dist.

They knew very well if they had waited inc's would have started to pour in on them. There is no way to hide this fact.

We believe Tea did not expect us to be brave enough to make this move and force them to choose. Dist. or 2Hard, if they believe we are afraid of Tea they will soon realize that is not the case. When you have suffered as we have, you will not cover in fear but ride our and meet them.

Tea has tried to recruit pretty much every single account in 2Hard, pathetic. But than again, we very well know how they fight. Divide and conquer.

One when alliance falls, another one may rise. Time will tell what happens.

Begging for people to join is unbecoming :3

DeletedUser88324

So, just let me get this straight...

TEA claims Dist. Were kicking 2hard's ass because Dist took a whopping 26 villages off 2hard in the last month?

Tbh, the only explanation i can find for TEA members buying and selling this crap is they all felt so sorry for poor Almurph making a constant fool of himself on here that they decided to smoke the same crap and join the party.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello Everyone , and Happy New Year , Oh and Hi Nest , I'm still here my tribe didn't Internal me like you would have , that shows me who the better people are in this game to play for IMO .

Nest , I noticed in your above post and most of your posts that you always try to focus the worlds attention on what the other tribes are doing and trying to make them fight against each other and at the same time kissing one of their butts . If players can't see that this propaganda is strategical , they are just plain dumb .

The trurth is only one tribe wins this world , which tribe that will be I don't know , but one thing I do know is no matter which tribe you Nest , tries to kiss butt to you will eventually have to fight to win, so in stead of trying to focus the worlds attention on other tribes , why don't you focus it on Infamy .

In my opinion Nest players sould be treated fairly if you want them in your tribe the same rules should apply to everyone including the Dukes and Barons , I don't see this happening just about everywhere I go , if you don't fancy one thing a new comer does you get the tribe to internal them , players shouldn't be treated like that they sometimes spend alot of money on premium points into worlds and what gives you the right to just internal them ? you act like players have to kneel down and bow their heads before you to play in your tribe .

That said , I hope players wake up and smell the coffee and what some Dukes are all about .

Balian

Best TW player ever

Mithrae

Maybe it's just me, but I'm starting to sense a "Now how can we relate this thread to Infamy?" trend in the wind. They do claim to be notorious, after all.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I'm starting to sense a "Now how can we relate this thread to Infamy?" trend in the wind. They do claim to be notorious, after all.

LOL , true that , but I did stay on TOPIC

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lets be fair Balian, if you ever need a new tribe *wink wink* You know where i am ingame.

Also, i rather work with a tribe that plays their card in a less sneaky way as Tea has done. Most of Dist. Noblings on us were either mergs or players who gave them away, 3 players or so nobled from us. 3 players is not that much and we could manage that for time being. IF Tea wanted to help us so bad, why not help with sending defence? I am aware we recieved like 5 full D vills, but when a tribe has ~1500 vills one would expect maybe alittle more from their allies.

So far we have had nothing to do with Infamy, and we hold them higher then we hold Tea. Weird how that can be huh? Guess taking a cheapshot on us didn't give you + points. But, if Tea likes to think it does, do continue thinking so. I'm not here to try and change your opinion, that ship has sailed along time ago.

DeletedUser119898

Did anyone notice that coffee (sorry I ment tea with 2 sugars) got 2 ex-wet members to do there dirty work ! A tribe called Mad2.0 (what now as 5 members).
Unknown.Soldier really is not that bad a guy but ,the backstabbing rifel156 (who recently joined them) is a smell I'd like to see eradicated from w90.
So if anyone wants to do me the favour I'll pay with prem points or somthing similar .

Joke of the day .
Dread Doctors Dec 29,2016 09:27
Never ever refuse what I ask!!!

Will eat your whole tribe now!

Last edited by a moderator:

atmospherecf

52625803.jpg

Keep the fun and joy going. Because this is true entertainment at its finest!

DeletedUser115558

In My Opinion 2 hard Need to Stop posting/replying here(All threads) ....

I can see clear intention of forcing 2Hard to some close corner through all these Trolling

Avoid this Guys (2 Hard) Help you a lot :)

DeletedUser115210

Im just going to give my view from the point of Dist.

So on the 18th of december talks got serious with TEA and we stopped all attacks on 2Hard - which they (TEA) requested as they were there allies. We agreed to this and halted all attacks. Up until this point we were ~60 caps up. We had not lost a single village - only recaps. Despite what you say, that you never OP’d us properly my members ODD was ridiculously high for start up on the rim. We as 8 members stood up to you guys because of the pure disrespect you were showing to your members.

Side 1:

Players: TrustMeImLying, RazorShark, omg a hippy, Comply Or Die, The Extreme Destroyer, Sandrajmb1, Killer willard, Red John 1

Side 2:

Tribes: 2HARD

Players: tarnsman, Hammerhead

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 378

Side 2: 1,829

Difference: 1,451

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38

Side 2: 6

Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,934,744

Side 2: 8,777,498

Difference: 6,842,754

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 288,566

Side 2: 36,774

Difference: 251,792

chart

These stats should be alot higher, but players you kicked have no been deleted..

While we were capping your members, KingRagner was constantly begging me to stop and to join his tribe. He was even offering him to 8+ members for us to eat….

Its hard to get quotes from Ragner as most was on VC but you can get the idea..

[28/11/2016, 20:33:11] King Ragnar: Talk....

[28/11/2016, 20:33:33] Sam - TrustMe: Destroyer, Kile, Sum ting, Hammerhead, buick, tarnsman, defender, mr awesoeish,and chris all go

[28/11/2016, 20:34:51] King Ragnar: And who do you bring?

[28/11/2016, 20:35:01] Sam - TrustMe: everyone

[28/11/2016, 20:37:11] King Ragnar: Is there proof of spy

[28/11/2016, 20:37:31] King Ragnar: Or you just want gone

[28/11/2016, 20:37:39] Sam - TrustMe: proof of spy for maybe 50%

[28/11/2016, 20:37:58] Sam - TrustMe: Rest are shit, however I would still need to check with tribe... As a lot of members don't like you

[28/11/2016, 20:38:30] King Ragnar: Lol

[28/11/2016, 20:38:49] King Ragnar: Mail me the proof

[28/11/2016, 20:39:12] King Ragnar: Also

[28/11/2016, 20:39:32] King Ragnar: I have not rejected

[28/11/2016, 20:42:44] King Ragnar: Ok

[28/11/2016, 20:43:01] King Ragnar: Kile & destroyer

[28/11/2016, 20:43:16] King Ragnar: Are not losers

[28/11/2016, 20:43:29] King Ragnar: Played 3 years

[28/11/2016, 20:43:46] King Ragnar: Everyone else

[28/11/2016, 20:43:50] King Ragnar: Go

[28/11/2016, 20:43:55] King Ragnar: Ok?

[02/12/2016, 02:04:20] Sam - TrustMe: Who's good then?

[02/12/2016, 02:06:55] King Ragnar: Kile

Destroyed

Always alone

Rockets

Hammer

[02/12/2016, 02:07:02] King Ragnar: Rest not

[02/12/2016, 22:04:05] King Ragnar: I will kick 4 k56 that's it

[02/12/2016, 22:04:12] King Ragnar: Join?

[03/12/2016, 02:06:27] King Ragnar: Kile and destroyer stay everyone else out

[03/12/2016, 02:06:32] King Ragnar: Ok?

[03/12/2016, 02:06:37] King Ragnar: Lol

Obviously we never had any intention to join a tribe which is literally offering his members as food. We were just playing with him while we slowly took K56 away from him…

Now to refer to Seven’s recent post… He claimed that TEA had recruited their food and that now they had nowhere to fight.

1st) Like I have mentioned already, they had not got a single cap from us. Obviously we are to expect a lot more now the whole tribe could focus up, but I still know the players from Dist. will stand their ground.

One of their OPS lol
16a0d73f66233148b6a717d766fa6064.png

2nd) He claimed that 2Hard had no idea about the recruitment. If this is the case. Why were our member sitting your playing to defend your ass. Not only that but YOU yourself asked for support from us.

32e5a876ad96761058c03a0f26d5ac07.png

ab6a240806a2f0e673db88a87d11c884.png

3rd) You guys were close to disbanding. This mail was sent out by KingRagner… Its pretty self explanatory.

KingRagnar today at 06:14

So I'm not salty mate we are basically dead your our hope we are 5 v 1 at the moment we are holding

Please join us and help us

I'm sorry if I have done you wrong

***Mail of him saying he will disband will come as soon as I can dig it out***

So although some of you guys have ‘bad blood’, ‘disrespect’ for TEA at this moment of the game. This is just all pure lies coming from 2Hard, just looking for more reasons to cause trouble.

DeletedUser118986

Hello Everyone , and Happy New Year , Oh and Hi Nest , I'm still here my tribe didn't Internal me like you would have , that shows me who the better people are in this game to play for IMO .

Nest , I noticed in your above post and most of your posts that you always try to focus the worlds attention on what the other tribes are doing and trying to make them fight against each other and at the same time kissing one of their butts . If players can't see that this propaganda is strategical , they are just plain dumb .

The trurth is only one tribe wins this world , which tribe that will be I don't know , but one thing I do know is no matter which tribe you Nest , tries to kiss butt to you will eventually have to fight to win, so in stead of trying to focus the worlds attention on other tribes , why don't you focus it on Infamy .

In my opinion Nest players sould be treated fairly if you want them in your tribe the same rules should apply to everyone including the Dukes and Barons , I don't see this happening just about everywhere I go , if you don't fancy one thing a new comer does you get the tribe to internal them , players shouldn't be treated like that they sometimes spend alot of money on premium points into worlds and what gives you the right to just internal them ? you act like players have to kneel down and bow their heads before you to play in your tribe .

That said , I hope players wake up and smell the coffee and what some Dukes are all about .

Balian

Best TW player ever

Balian? Is that you!? Oh my god what are we ever going to do? Balian is alive and still showing his affection for Nest. :D

Man...I would have never guessed world politics existed in this game. Thanks for clarifying ;)

One tribe can only win a world? Woah, that's insane! :confused:

Is this post even true in any sense? Give me an example of when he held himself higher than the rest of the tribe? Give me an example of Nest internalling a new comer please? I am not sure what your post in the paragraph is going for but clearly you need to stop taking the same drugs as Al. ;)

P.S: You wake up and smell coffee and not TEA? :eek: Drugs really are kicking in!

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
KingRagnar today at 06:14

So I'm not salty mate we are basically dead your our hope we are 5 v 1 at the moment we are holding

Please join us and help us

I'm sorry if I have done you wrong
How to recruit. 101. Hopefully everyone brought their pen and paper for that lesson.