With friends like Tea

Mithrae

So although some of you guys have ‘bad blood’, ‘disrespect’ for TEA at this moment of the game. This is just all pure lies coming from 2Hard, just looking for more reasons to cause trouble.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but since recruiting from a tribe which the other was at war with is the stated reason for TEA ending the alliance, haven't you just proven that TEA did it first? And in their case, a tribe which (unlike 2HARD/WET) they themselves had no contact with?

Also and more importantly (and not playing devil's advocate), doesn't everyone reckon that Taylor Swift was way better when she was country?

C'mon guys, let's forget all the Bad Blood. Now they're just TEArdrops on my guitar. (Was gonna go with Picture to Burn, but teardrops works better for the world :p )

Edit: Pretty annoying that watching the actual videos for these songs always ruins them, be it Guns 'n' Roses or my girl Taylor. -ing posers.

Last edited:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Time for a serious post from me. Hold the applause.

How I see it:
  • 2Hard wanted some new people in their tribe. For any given reason, rather it be they wanted higher on the tribe rankings list, just new people to talk to, to have new people having def etc to support frontlines and help.
  • Dist. were the #1 pick for 2hard; thus being they've fought them before and know that they can do work. It wouldn't be a gamble as they know that they're worth something.
  • 2hard got salty once Dist. decided that 2hard wasn't their top choice to joining. For any given reason. Idk maybe because their duke idk. Don't ask me ask them why.
  • 2hard then followed up to recruiting wet; their backup plan. Probably thrown together within 36 seconds. Giving them more members (refer to bullet #1)
  • TEA said no, no, no. The floor was still WET as TEA were trying to mop it up. Ruining TEAs plan to combine the new recruits with TEAs already existing members taking out WET.
  • 2hard didn't like being told "what to do" and "being played as a puppet" granted TEA didn't make them war anyone. They did that theirselves lol. They refused to kick the said members, because it were their last plan to "stay alive" and not die.
  • Now here we are wasting our time with a pointless post. Unless 2hard's going to try and use it to say "Look BiP we publicly announced not being part of TEA anymore; please leave us alone" and try to jump on the hit TEA bandwagon.

DeletedUser

*Pours drink, grabs popcorn.*

Please continue.

Balian, I believe faux made a few very valid points.

As for tea.... Well... I'd be hard pressed to find a bigger group of hypocrites.

They'll eat your food, and claim they were saving you from growing fat.
They drink your booze, and say they were stopping you from getting drunk.
They'll sleep with your woman, and claim they were saving you from temptation.
Tomorrow, they'll kill you, and say they only wished to spare you the trouble of living.

With friends like Tea, Who needs enemies?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian? Is that you!? Oh my god what are we ever going to do? Balian is alive and still showing his affection for Nest. :D

Man...I would have never guessed world politics existed in this game. Thanks for clarifying ;)

One tribe can only win a world? Woah, that's insane! :confused:

Is this post even true in any sense? Give me an example of when he held himself higher than the rest of the tribe? Give me an example of Nest internalling a new comer please? I am not sure what your post in the paragraph is going for but clearly you need to stop taking the same drugs as Al. ;)

P.S: You wake up and smell coffee and not TEA? :eek: Drugs really are kicking in!

Well , yes I'm still alive and kicking , just wanted to reply to Nest last reply about me in the
BiP, What happened to your friends?
, didn't get a chance over the holidays , whether new player or old players doesn't give him the right to have an account internalled over a small thing he dosen't fancy , that's ruthless .I could see if he was a spy giving screen prints of command shares , Op times with coordinates and forum info , but a slip of the tongue that I didn't like I had to send nobles 40 hrs away when everyone already knew we were at war with ANTZ ? Or was it because I called them names , people call people names all the times family if that . So are they reason to be internalled ? Not and TEA but yes in Nests tribe and that's the point I'm getting accross and want players to be aware how Ruthless Nest is as a leader before they think of choosing to play in his tribe .

723a1b06c1a7ff78919bca3eaff5a148.png

DeletedUser114962

One thing is sure Tea has managed to now put themself into a possible 1v4 senario against Infamy, bip , 2hard and Farm. Might be a good opportunity to kill Tea :eek:

This makes me all mushy and warm from inside :) Happy '17

Destructere

Can't we all be friends? Remember, there is always a Chicken-Duck-Woman-Thing waiting for all of us! <3

DeletedUser114962

Tbh, the only explanation i can find for TEA members buying and selling this crap is they all felt so sorry for poor Almurph making a constant fool of himself on here that they decided to smoke the same crap and join the party.

It makes you feel very light, great feeling /10

DeletedUser114962

They'll sleep with your woman, and claim they were saving you from temptation.
Tomorrow, they'll kill you, and say they only wished to spare you the trouble of living.
With friends like Tea, Who needs enemies?

Us players in TEA are very friendly and what is said above is what we do, we like to help. You all will just not get it, we are pure.

DeletedUser118986

Well , yes I'm still alive and kicking , just wanted to reply to Nest last reply about me in the
, didn't get a chance over the holidays , whether new player or old players doesn't give him the right to have an account internalled over a small thing he dosen't fancy , that's ruthless .I could see if he was a spy giving screen prints of command shares , Op times with coordinates and forum info , but a slip of the tongue that I didn't like I had to send nobles 40 hrs away when everyone already knew we were at war with ANTZ ? Or was it because I called them names , people call people names all the times family if that . So are they reason to be internalled ? Not and TEA but yes in Nests tribe and that's the point I'm getting accross and want players to be aware how Ruthless Nest is as a leader before they think of choosing to play in his tribe .

LOL

DeletedUser117534

Ruthless Nest crawls out of his cave, he eats 10 sheep and then kidnaps a princes. He reads Balian's post and goes back to the darkness leaving behind an echo of evil laughter. They fear me - he cries, they fear me, even though I'm only a gecko.

:D

DeletedUser117534

Hello Everyone , and Happy New Year , Oh and Hi Nest , I'm still here my tribe didn't Internal me like you would have , that shows me who the better people are in this game to play for IMO .

Nest , I noticed in your above post and most of your posts that you always try to focus the worlds attention on what the other tribes are doing and trying to make them fight against each other and at the same time kissing one of their butts . If players can't see that this propaganda is strategical , they are just plain dumb .

The trurth is only one tribe wins this world , which tribe that will be I don't know , but one thing I do know is no matter which tribe you Nest , tries to kiss butt to you will eventually have to fight to win, so in stead of trying to focus the worlds attention on other tribes , why don't you focus it on Infamy .

In my opinion Nest players sould be treated fairly if you want them in your tribe the same rules should apply to everyone including the Dukes and Barons , I don't see this happening just about everywhere I go , if you don't fancy one thing a new comer does you get the tribe to internal them , players shouldn't be treated like that they sometimes spend alot of money on premium points into worlds and what gives you the right to just internal them ? you act like players have to kneel down and bow their heads before you to play in your tribe .

That said , I hope players wake up and smell the coffee and what some Dukes are all about .

Balian

Best TW player ever

Balian, honestly you lost me here but I am glad you are healthy and well. Word of advice, let gong the grief and grudge and you will feel so much lighter.
You were seeking justice and maybe you got one. Thanks to me the tribe finally knows what bothers you, they can understand you better and work with you on the future of TEA

DeletedUser107656

2HARD are going to find out what happens when you cross Almurph, and its not going to end well for them :p

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
2HARD are going to find out what happens when you cross Almurph, and its not going to end well for them :p

Tell me, what will happen that wasn't going to happen in a future which Tea would have choosen for us?

This is a game, where most of the players end up losing. If the win is more important then having fun, you can have it all you like. Playing it safe & playing it like a bunch of shitten shits is your type of game, thats on you.

We in 2Hard will do what we do, making misstakes and making war. We have fun everyday on the skype :D Like you never know what ragnar does when you are gone. You NEVER know.

As i see it, 2Hard makes this world alittle more fun and hard to predict. I hope someone will enjoy that at least.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Would that be sending out recruitment mails? Then sending out recruitment mails to join P-W? Then have members of the tribe send recruitment mails to join P-W? Then just start their own basher tribe?

DeletedUser107656

Would that be sending out recruitment mails? Then sending out recruitment mails to join P-W? Then have members of the tribe send recruitment mails to join P-W? Then just start their own basher tribe?

Someone's upset they didn't get an invite :D

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If the win is more important then having fun, you can have it all you like.

Promise that we can have it? Because we're not allowed to have fun in TEA. Everytime I make a joke either Jake,trex, or Al. Tell me to shut my mouth that I'm worthless. :( So atleast I'll get a win out of all the abuse now that you've said we can have it. For that I thank you!

#SevenDevilsForPresident
#BringBackHashtag