With friends like Tea

DeletedUser100230

Well , yes I'm still alive and kicking , just wanted to reply to Nest last reply about me in the
BiP, What happened to your friends?
, didn't get a chance over the holidays , whether new player or old players doesn't give him the right to have an account internalled over a small thing he dosen't fancy , that's ruthless .I could see if he was a spy giving screen prints of command shares , Op times with coordinates and forum info , but a slip of the tongue that I didn't like I had to send nobles 40 hrs away when everyone already knew we were at war with ANTZ ? Or was it because I called them names , people call people names all the times family if that . So are they reason to be internalled ? Not and TEA but yes in Nests tribe and that's the point I'm getting accross and want players to be aware how Ruthless Nest is as a leader before they think of choosing to play in his tribe .

723a1b06c1a7ff78919bca3eaff5a148.png
I don't agree with u on this Balian ! Nest is a great leader . Nest and I also had problems in past but that doesn't change the fact that nest and faux make a great team and great leadership!

DeletedUser

I don't agree with u on this Balian ! Nest is a great leader . Nest and I also had problems in past but that doesn't change the fact that nest and faux make a great team and great leadership!

You mean to say that like any self respecting leader, he would have kicked Balian who is a dissenter, selfish player and a spy. I mean that "slip of the tongue" was literally copy pasting messages from leadership in internal skype chats to a well known enemy of TEA at the end of the day wasn't it?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good leadership can often get the best out of people. Balian has been an asset to TEA and we've resolved any previous issues. Kicking everyone isn't always the answer.

DeletedUser

Sometimes it's better not to say anything when you're not aware.
522fd50122f7f75ab91849fa9b0d3765.png

Sometimes obviously means every time in the eyes of 2Hard. :oops:

Sometimes it's better not to say anything when you're not aware. But empty talk is your superpower :p

DeletedUser

Plans to merge dist into tea were in play long before 2hard recruited ex wet

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Anant first of all you have to start at the very beginning of how this all came about, which you can find in the
BiP, What happened to your friends?
thread before you say you don't agree with it , It's what he said ? I know your in his tribe , but he hasn't led me long enough to know what type of player I am to say I don't follow orders . In the beginning of the world alot of us fight for growth and spend tons of PP on resources to get ourselves started and when I'm asked to clear a villa for someone especially when that player hasn't spent nothing after i done spent 20 K on PP getting myself started of course I have a problem with it , but I don't mind using my nukes and troops for the tribe once I have a good growth because it's tribes that win worlds . But in truth I find Nest to be a rude leader to say I should be internalled for being mad at my leaders in TEA .

Michael Corleone.

i dont think gales is tea, looks like he just repeated an earlier comment by MC...