Top 10 Tribes

aetegan

This world needs more excitement... the trash talk is way below par

aetegan

Do you trash talk in a game of chess or strategy boardgame? :rolleyes:
No need to do it just because it's the Internet
Sorry perhaps trash talk was improper use of words... I mean more banter and propaganda and just the back and fourth... everything just seems very straightforward and vanilla
Like I remember even minor skirmishes were hyped up and running tallies were kept,
Everyone was always at war with everyone but the forums were as much a battle of wits as the game itself

DeletedUser117534

Sorry perhaps trash talk was improper use of words... I mean more banter and propaganda and just the back and fourth... everything just seems very straightforward and vanilla
Like I remember even minor skirmishes were hyped up and running tallies were kept,
Everyone was always at war with everyone but the forums were as much a battle of wits as the game itself

I invite you mate to W90, the externals there never stop :D

aetegan

I invite you mate to W90, the externals there never stop :D
Yeah I scooped around a bit there. Seems like everyone is crying about TEA and all. An TEA is just tea bagging anyone that gets in the way... in game an o forums.
Quite entertaining to read.
Created a villa there for the easy flags...

aetegan

But to give an example. Although not major, there was a conflict between Corp and their.... let call them allies, TN.
Versus probably the only obstacle they had in k55. Bench (newly created between Sim an edu members)
Needless to say after a few days of 1000s of fakes being sent and perhaps only a few villas exchanged, Bench got Benched with a few absorbed in the TN ranks while the rest reduced to the water boy status they truly held.

Yet if not mentioned here no one would be the wiser that Corp has practically taken over k55

DeletedUser120055

Yeah, I would like to see where the players that left Bench will end up now...

DeletedUser118892

They joined us - TN (Changed to 28)

Corp & 28 Now have control of k55.

Lloyd - Duke of 28

DeletedUser118892

Also - i wouldn't mind getting interviewed if anyone wants to set one one. There has been a couple of worlds with a podast kind of thing.

Skype -lloydhammond11