The Resistance

King Banana

So TEA though they could pull a TEA move on us, recruiting some players off us ;)
They even made the space for it, as our counter spying had great success!

1007b832c8f87f00a4e37859c46d38ce.png

So how will the TEA-Family do, in a war they weren't able to pull a "TEA-move"?
My apologizes to the TEA players that got kicked without reason to make space for what they though were new recruits.

Let the fun begin!

1hfdlm.jpg

Last edited:

Epic Pandas

I was wondering how long this war could be avoided for. I liked the video, glad you put in time to make something new. Good luck to BiP!

DeletedUser119811

another player kicked. Poor noble king.. 5ft kicked player of the day?

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Players
red.png
daredeviler
red.png
Tokoshee
red.png
CanadianPsycho
red.png
HipsterJF

One minute of silence for the players that got left behind because they tought BiP players was coming over

Honestly, if you look at those players stats then you know why most of them were kicked. Daredeviler looks inactive for the last 4-5 days. Tokoshee is being internalled and so was HipsterJF. CanadianPsycho appears to have been inactive for a couple days as well.

Edit: Looks like Daredeviler and CanadianPsycho are both back in TEA now.

Last edited:

Mithrae

TEA --> #Merge2Win

Merging being something which Infamy and BiP have never done, of course :p Are you sharing all your commands and intel with your friends - Seven Devils, King Ragnar and the others?

Good declaration - slightly strained Star Wars comparison, but props to whoever made it! Some nice folk and some bastards on both sides, but hopefully it'll be an interesting fight. Wonder if and when Infamy will jump in?

DeletedUser98044

The roman numerals are good in the Star Wars thing.

#TEAwin

DeletedUser119950

Good luck both sides,make it fun for us on the sidelines

DeletedUser118278

Merging being something which Infamy and BiP have never done, of course :p Are you sharing all your commands and intel with your friends - Seven Devils, King Ragnar and the others?

The difference here is that both BIP and c9/infamy had spaces for their players. If i'm not wrong, TEA has mostly of world 90 had their tribe full, BiP has trough this world always had spots for at least 10 new players.

So there is a slight difference here Mithrae.

DeletedUser119958

Also please keep in mind that tea already have an academy tribe in pw as well... So not only 40-45 members... But like 70 total (Although most of the pw guys are purely for trex to internal)

Seeing as everyone else does it, please include all noble-king villages as war caps. Cant have them avoid war losses by kicking him a few hours before trains were landing :p

Last edited: