Discussion: Improvements to the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser120122

To make profiles, flags, and pp able to travel between the different servers such as .us to .net

DeletedUser113868

Add a tribe search to each of the "In a day" options would be handy to know early game which tribe out farms another, same goes for the rest of the in a day choice just think it would be a great addition to the game.

DeletedUser113868

Also while in the stable/rax etc add a + amount of what is being recruited eg, while in the rax and you have 20/20 and you're recruiting 5 different lots of spears or something either below the recruitment queues or next to the 20/20 there should be a tally of the amount of each unti being recruited.

DeletedUser110655

My suggestion is about server maintenance and updates. I propose that if the server is going to be worked on and a players ability to login to their account could be affected. All in transit troops are temporarily paused until player access can be restored. All land times would therefore be shifted by the amount of time the server was down. All landing orders would remain unaffected just the actual land time would change. This would stop the occurrence of someone loosing a village or their troops because they planned to dodge or snipe, but when the time came to login and send the orders, they couldn't access their account.

DeletedUser120151

Would be nice if next year we could add at loot assistant also rams and cats. Would be useful and easier to drop down barb walls for microfarming.
And maybe 4-5 templates for farming, not only two.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119898

Would be nice if next year we could add at loot assistant also rams and cats. Would be useful and easier to drop down barb walls for microfarming.
And maybe 4-5 templates for farming, not only two.

I Agree , would be nice to take down walls on barbs , but only barbs/bonus villas !

Players with loot assistant should get a 7 days free loot assistant item, as reimbursement for not being able to farm . At the moment it's just wasted money . Fair's fair we paid for loot assistant to farm not being unable to farm makes it daylight robbery . Anyone else agree ?

DeletedUser

I Agree , would be nice to take down walls on barbs , but only barbs/bonus villas !

Players with loot assistant should get a 7 days free loot assistant item, as reimbursement for not being able to farm . At the moment it's just wasted money . Fair's fair we paid for loot assistant to farm not being unable to farm makes it daylight robbery . Anyone else agree ?

Players with loot assistant during attack breaks have their loot assistant extended to compensate for time missed during attack breaks.

nwad

I think it would be nice if you were able to trade inventory items (especially paladin skill books) with your tribe mates just like you can with flags.

And also on the market trade list; a -back to the top- button so you don't have to scroll all the way up to get to next page button.( Or maybe that's just a mobile issue )

Last edited:

sashko98

Change the MA it's pretty much useless wright now nobody makes any of them and if they do it's never over 500 :/

Brutus-Maximus

Please improve the spell check! It keeps putting 'Z' where an 'S' should be and half the time it doesn't offer the intended word as a correction even though only one letter may be different yet other programmes/sites will correct this easily. Having this more accurate will greatly reduce my time when communicating to my players.

Secondly, The ability to make a family of tribes connected in some way not just relying on the tribes external information page.

CPL Giroro

Hey team,
Thanks for the game I have enjoyed since W24.

#1) I am glad that there are worlds without premium options. I remember when premium was mostly organization options. Now that there are things to buy with cash that actually give an edge vs the rest of the players, it is kind of frustrating. Being a financially destitute tactical genius loosing to wallet-warriors is embarrassing.

REAL SUGGESTION
Important

On the Loot Assistant I like that I can organize by When I Hit them or by Distance. But I recall some time ago that I could toggle the WHEN to be Oldest or Newest first.
Now it is Oldest First and no other way. What this leaves me with is I start sending attacks and skip a few villages, lets say they are empty or they have a wall I want to knock down. They pile up right at the front. I delete down the list some. Then I have to refresh and keep attacking just the bottom 3 reports because if I skip to the next page the list will automatically re-order and move things forward. I end up missing villages I should be attacking.
When I set them Newest first I go to the back of the list and start attacking and skipping. I delete down the ones I have attacked and as I move forward I do not miss reports / villages. The skipped reports line up nice and neat at the back.
Particularly pertaining to walls, this left me a nice section in the rear that were waiting on my rams. So from each of the villages in my empire (That Rocks like Metallica) I can peruse who is relatively closes and needs me to knock at the door.

MAPS
Someone above me mentioned a map editing and referenced TWmaps. That site is very useful and important to me as well.
One of the things I specifically want to be able to do is designate the map in certain ways such as highlighting tribes or certain villages and then post the picture of it in the tribe forum.
What I am doing today is to go on TW Maps, highlight as I intend, take a screenshot, crop it, save it in my google drive and then save the link in my tribe forum. Being the patient man that I am, I am cool with that. But if we could do all that on just your site, that would be even better.

PALADIN BOOKS
I really like now having the skill tree rather than the weapons. I always used to find the Noble Scepter or the MA Bow first. And the multiple Paladins is even better.
However, to make it more planning than luck, perhaps instead of waiting to find a random book, the skill could be selected before hand and then have to train / earn xp to get to that level of the skill. I am still in the place where I have books for my Paladin she cannot use (AND THANK YOU FOR FEMALE PALADINS). Other people with slightly more luck (or the money to change the book) are getting the skills they want while mine are fallow.

Lastly, I am a kick ass left handed sociopath, ex combat arms military with a degree in automated accounting. You should totally hire me in your payroll department because I want to hang out with you guys and drink coffee before I die of either lung failure or diabetes.
Keep Rocking!

CPL Giroro

I really love that the new feature in the Headquarters gives the "time resources will be available" takes into account the known quantity of resources coming back with troops.

It would be nice if there was a part of the rally point that tells us the total of all 3 resource types that are coming in from the returning troops.

Thanks ;)

DeletedUser94626

Change the MA it's pretty much useless wright now nobody makes any of them and if they do it's never over 500 :/

MA are a good addition for any player to have in their arsenal, especially if you are up against Archer-heavy opponents.

I dont know about anyone else, but when I play an Archer world (rarely), I use them.

DeletedUser76645

Sitting here waiting for an attack to land later got me thinking. Can we have two digital clock displays added to the task bar please. One displaying server time and another that shows the landing time of a specific attack. I'm no programmer but it shouldnt be too hard to do I dont think, should it? It would greatly help players trying to defend the horrendously attack orientated thing TW has becoem with the full implimentation of m/s trains. Defenders have a real hard time. I thought barb bouncing was going to save me the other day except that when I recalled the troops with exactly 22 minutes to go, ie sword walking speed they got home in 18 minutes, which got them all slaughtered and my village taken. The clocks might have given me a less stressful time, flicking from one tab to the next etc. You have totally overbalanced the game in favour of the attacker and offensive players in general. Be nice and give me my clocks please. (or at least help me understand why my troops came home too quickly?). Any answers prefered by DM please, I dont come here often. Reading tribe forums takes enough time as it is.

DeletedUser112296

I would like to see us being able to withdraw inventory from any world, like we can with the flags, just a main hub for it all. its unfair to lose your inventory when a world ends for you.

condino

Couple of options;

1 - Send circular mails to allies especially when at war this will be easier if there are family tribes too?

2 - Casual worlds send messages to players in your point range in tribe/allies so have an option be easier to have if someone is in your point range so can be easier for ops?

3 - Have a feature for squads an actual feature for them through the tribe system? If someone in a certain radius they would be added in a squad?

4 - Also an option in casual worlds telling you the difference for point range so the lowest points you can attack people so instead of calculating it? So if on 200,000 points it will say you can attack someone 160,000 but it will say for example? Should be brackets next to your name the lowest you can attack but only you can see it?

5 - Should have another attack force like type of person with maces, rapiers or sabres you know something to go along with axes? I know we have LC'S and Axes (rams and cats but slow) Just another like someone with another weapon or Two handed swordsman but attacking you know? Maybe something to counter attack like that for example Shieldsman I don't know just a concept or two?

6 - Fisherman here me out. I know a lot people will buy resources using premium points but you should have fisherman and you earn coins or resources try getting so many fish each hour? You know what I mean to help people who can't spend a lot on this game but still loyal? If you earned coins by selling fish then you could trade it for resource packages I don't know there is concept around it?

7 - Be able to level up actual troops? To like a max level 3?

8 - Support from tribe like ask for help so it lowers time it takes to recruit troops or build buildings? Thus gaining more active people being rewarded?

9 - Being rewarded for staying with a tribe so long? So for being loyal and not just bunny hopping? As soon as you leave you can earn that reward in that world? But you can earn if a tribe disbands in less you disbanded?

Thank you for reading!

In game name - Natsu Dragneel <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser119753

Perhaps introduce "bot" tribes whose members spawn over time, in empty (barb) villages, and as individuals/tribe target the "main" threat, in that particular area?
Would give the more experienced players a challenge, whilst giving the newer players/smaller tribes chance to grow and become more competitive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Would be nice to have one original TW 1 server option. Could have it be a one time buy into playing and only premium account purchase. Maybe we would be able to lure the players from long ago back into the game.

DeletedUser

just fix the one thing that matters...The game sucks once you have more than one city. Just fix that. no one wants more cities because then they have to run them.

Status
Not open for further replies.