The Resistance

DeletedUser119960

mate you do know that some of us moved into his cluster ;). not easy to noble with a small noblenuke. still 3 recaps + nutz nobeling himself :)

such a great member u got there

DeletedUser107656

mate you do know that some of us moved into his cluster ;). not easy to noble with a small noblenuke. still 3 recaps + nutz nobeling himself :)

such a great member u got there

no no no, you didn't! You made it into his cluster (clap)

Red panty night when u get a cap against TEA.

Destructere

380dde9f2357ffa2fd0c0fd35d36ccba.png

OMG! Look mom! They talking about me on forums! IM FAMOUS!

(Going back to hiding from all forum hate cos i got lazy and didnt finish my Top 25 :oops: )

Destructere

Without Noble-King:

Side 1:
Tribes: TEA
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 590
Side 2: 667
Difference: 77

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 35
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,095,087
Side 2: 4,517,856
Difference: 422,769

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 163,031
Side 2: 329,159
Difference: 166,128

chart

DeletedUser93954

Well, from what I see as a TEA member (who wasn't removed to make space for new members, like the ill informed BiP duke believes), so far the stats are only really between two fights: BiP vs Noble-King (who seems to have lost via giving up, key word seems, I dunno what his deal was and I'm in TEA), and ennoblements between HardNutz and King Banana being the main battlefields so far, with a few minor fights here and there that are honestly insignificant.

Noble-King has lost about 100 villages and only has 8 left, so it's safe to say Noble-King is done, kaput, and can be considered no longer relevant for the future stat graphs since Al proved he wasn't dismissed, like the popular accusation goes, (we get it, you killed one person with ease and gained 500k points, no need to show it off excessively) so it's time to start showing TEA vs BiP, which admittedly is currently in BiP's favour stat wise, with 11 for TEA and 34 for BiP. If you really have such a hard-on for Noble-King, then make those stats 11-42, if you must.

DeletedUser118278

Gotta be exciting for Tea to see how it goes for them tomorrow then.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wait, so if we put most effort on noble king and tea doesnt help him and he leaves? Is this supposed not to count?

Honesty, i rather not count it and just go with "tea is doin just fine" . Guess things will change when the new op is to land on a diffrent player then noble king, cause why wouldnt we finish the kill?

Tea, no need to worry. We should however add tea family to the stats :)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Gotta love when the Bip gives an account about 15m ODD for 20 or so net caps and then things this is a major success for a opening op, which by nature should be successful :eek::D:oops:

Well not really. Only a really shit tribe folds after the first op. Genuine wars between top tribes often take months and months of grinding of small gains before any meaningful progress can be seen. But i guess a lot of people dont know that these days

ocb-slims

Reaction score
Can we please change the settings? P-W dont have enough room to recruit! They ll have to start fighting soon unless we increase the limit from 45 to 100. This is unacceptable

DeletedUser118986

Gotta love when the Bip gives an account about 15m ODD for 20 or so net caps and then things this is a major success for a opening op, which by nature should be successful :eek::D:oops:

So then why don't you guy's do something about it? You have been flashing your ****s around all world long. You finally meet your match on the battlefield and now it's like everything doesn't count because TEA says so. Until you guy's do something about it everything posted stat wise is accurate. But I also found it hilarious your tribe mates are nobling themselves.

Wait, so if we put most effort on noble king and tea doesnt help him and he leaves? Is this supposed not to count?

Honesty, i rather not count it and just go with "tea is doin just fine" . Guess things will change when the new op is to land on a diffrent player then noble king, cause why wouldnt we finish the kill?

Tea, no need to worry. We should however add tea family to the stats :)

I agree