Pre Mades Come Forward

Deleted User - 31145

Well you know about us :) IF you dont you soon will 95% of us have played with each other before most of us have won worlds together at least helped others to win worlds

I got dragged out of retirement because they wanted to play again

so here we are for the reunion
we are here to party to have fun and to make the world a better place
to rid the world of the pp eperdemic that has taken over this game

i have been asked to keep this polite :)

let the battles commence

see you on the battlefield

DeletedUser118892

Duke of one of the Pre mades - 28. Most have joined from my W91 tribe. We are a solid tribe - want to try give a run for our money, and to have a lot of fun doing so aswell.

I might not be the cleanest duke ever but i sure as hell will bring some enjoyment to the world :)

DeletedUser117086

You can count rage quit here. Although never forum-announced groups of friends have come together

aetegan

Well you know about us :) IF you dont you soon will 95% of us have played with each other before

Did you guy take turns playing with each other or did you all do it at the same time
Sorry couldn't resist

Good to see old blood in here...only a few of us have seen the single digit worlds

Still get accustomed to this new gaming style...pp abuse, CO playing... w ever happened to everyone doing their best without spending hard earned money... only thing that I remember being available an I only go when I passed the 50 villa count was account manager

DeletedUser118822

Four Aces (4A) is here to play. Most of us have played together at some point or another, basically a reunion world for most of us.

Good Luck to everyone out there

DeletedUser119636

Did you guy take turns playing with each other or did you all do it at the same time
Sorry couldn't resist

Good to see old blood in here...only a few of us have seen the single digit worlds

Still get accustomed to this new gaming style...pp abuse, CO playing... w ever happened to everyone doing their best without spending hard earned money... only thing that I remember being available an I only go when I passed the 50 villa count was account manager

Co-Playing has been a common thing back in the single digit worlds though. :oops: I've been a full-time Co-Player for awhile.

DeletedUser120247

Armageddon duke - one of, there are two of us. we started together on world 68 from the scraps of a misused tribe with crap leadership. two of us walked away unscathed because we worked together. since then we have played a two man deal and tried to bring others with us. we came second on world 73 and have a few members from nuke diplomacy who won the world . we haven't really played seriously since then but we have pulled everyone back into the game for a new adventure. most of our guys started on single digit worlds i myself started on w7 . (you remember when sending a train wasn't a single click but took a bit of skill) we hope to make an impression on this world and will die trying if nothing else.
we have ego's the size of the world but if you catch us on the right day we're teddy bears.

k0urgan

DeletedUser120247

who are you rollin with this time round Shagan888. someone better than hyenas i hope :)

aetegan

Armageddon duke - one of, there are two of us. we started together on world 68 from the scraps of a misused tribe with crap leadership. two of us walked away unscathed because we worked together. since then we have played a two man deal and tried to bring others with us. we came second on world 73 and have a few members from nuke diplomacy who won the world . we haven't really played seriously since then but we have pulled everyone back into the game for a new adventure. most of our guys started on single digit worlds i myself started on w7 . (you remember when sending a train wasn't a single click but took a bit of skill) we hope to make an impression on this world and will die trying if nothing else.
we have ego's the size of the world but if you catch us on the right day we're teddy bears.

k0urgan
Lol God I remember how exited I was that Google docs was created ND we could use ND share spreadsheets of all the calculations and travel times ND villa planning to determine uniformity in points but have different builds for attack and defense. And organize ops to land simo.... God those were the days. Before real world kicked in, had to work and start a family ND kids and.... man "the fish was huuuge" lol

SHAGAN888

who are you rollin with this time round Shagan888. someone better than hyenas i hope :)

Im in Reunion this time and a damn site better than hyenas this go round. lol this is the tenth reunion of the the life tribe that won w4

shag

TheChimpyHD

Im in Reunion this time and a damn site better than hyenas this go round. lol this is the tenth reunion of the the life tribe that won w4

shag

Shame you won't be winning this time broooooooo

DeletedUser118892

Will be a good world - we will be restarting 3 days in

DeletedUser119197

Not going to tough it out in the core?
Diamonds a grown in t high pressures of this world.
Charcoal exists closer to the rim... just saying :p

Yea I prefer gold :rolleyes: where can I start??

DeletedUser119197

Tag:TEN
Number of members:41

we are having a Party a 10 yr reunion of past players that have come to have some fun some are excited to be back playing so you better run...

The drinks are flowing the talk is trash but mark our words its gonna last so be prepared to go to war because our nobles will be knocking on your door

If you have questions please contact your duke as ours don't listen .

Don't ask to be allies or naped as the answer will be NO!!!

Ten was founded by wakeling.

Recruitment is Closed 155 asking and counting without the 45 we invited

On terms of tribe descriptions, I think the tribe TEN ,has got it in the bag o_O I mean... it's got everything in there :D you got the tribe tag referring to there 10 year reunion. you got a bit of a rhyme going :cool: .we know that they will not be boring as they state! "So be prepared to go to war because our nobles will be knocking on your door" everyone loves a bit of war right? It's not like TW is all about just recruiting out of the enemy tribes?.... :confused:

I mean jeese! They won't even do diplo! :eek: "Don't ask to be allies or naped as the answer will be NO!!!" I mean they can change this whenever but I'm assuming there keeping it how it is! So this tribe will be rock solid war tribe :oops:, id say you have to use diplo to your adavantage in TW theese days! This is why it's gonna be interesting if they stick with it!

And dammm, You look through there memebers as well. you see some good old players in there :) I mean shaghan.. perfect example, who doesn't love him? Ha shaghan loves me that much he posts my picture on externals :eek::D I mean he could of chosen a better one though:(, BUT. We cool now <3 (I like to think anyway paha)

But this tribe for me... I'm gonna give it a *DRUM ROLL*
TEN outta TEN
:p really intrestsing tribe description! Well done! Your the win for me in the tribes best descriptions :rolleyes:.

If you don't agree :) then post you review, (or even if you think this is totally and utter no needed for :) then I'm sorry you wasted like 1 minute of your life, I think it's nessacary:p) this is my review on the tribe TEN.

Thankyou, all hate comments down below :D

Last edited by a moderator: