Going out with a bang

DeletedUser118892

The quiet majority simply think of you as a loudmouth with little to back up your persona, commander

You've run away from w91 after growing so slowly that even pp farming players outpaced you

I don't see you having any chance of success on the upcoming world as your tribe is largely the same ragtag group that were outmatched in w91

It is very strange indeed that some people have enough faith in you to join your tribe. Perhaps it's just because no other premade would accept them

I look forward to seeing your quitting thread on the w92 forums a couple of months from now

ive been PP farming aswell - you're just sad cause your my bitch

also - you must be sad trying to call me out - remember the higher that you climb the harder you gone fall. Don't try be someone you're not.

Now get back to reading the externals than posting in them - you're a nobody.

deja vu3

I don't see you having any chance of success on the upcoming world as your tribe is largely the same ragtag group that were outmatched in w91
As I have said, we lost the bond and feeling of togetherness after we became the academy. Before that, we were among the top 5 tribes and had the 3rd best war stats, so I don't know on what basis you say that we were outmatched. Yes, we did end up becoming CORP's academy, which I feel was not required, but as a tribe we were doing really well.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that we cannot have success on upcoming worlds.

DeletedUser118892

sam - you also stop needing to feel so sad for yourself. aww i got backstabbed. You've backstabbed in the past.

You know what i would do in your situation - I would get my tribe and prove to everyone how good we actually are.

DeletedUser

At this point, you've incriminated yourself to the extent that any player who wants to do well in W92 wouldn't join your tribe

I'll see you at the bottom of the W92 rankings, only difference is that I'll be pp farming and you will be trying your best ;)

DeletedUser120160

Personally I have no problem with the top 3 allying up, will make beating them that much more of a challenge :)

deja vu3

At this point, you've incriminated yourself to the extent that any player who wants to do well in W92 wouldn't join your tribe

I'll see you at the bottom of the W92 rankings, only difference is that I'll be pp farming and you will be trying your best ;)
Can I pat you on your back for trying to sound funny?

You will only know how we do and how good our team actually is once the world grows.

What is your IGN though mate? No point speak bs about others unless you are doing REALLY WELL, even then you shouldn't tbh.

DeletedUser

Can I pat you on your back for trying to sound funny?

You will only know how we do and how good our team actually is once the world grows.

What is your IGN though mate? No point speak bs about others unless you are doing REALLY WELL, even then you shouldn't tbh.

We've seen how well you guys did as a tribe in W91, not necessarily bad players but not enough to get into a top tribe. Your team surely cannot be that good since you choose to be led by a self-destructive person.

I'm top 50 in one of the top 6 tribes, will be playing under the same name on W92 and I'd like to avoid being targeted by so many players from day 1. One thing that's for sure is you guys are very loyal to Commander and I'm sure you'd attack if he told you ;)

deja vu3

We've seen how well you guys did as a tribe in W91, not necessarily bad players but not enough to get into a top tribe. Your team surely cannot be that good since you choose to be led by a self-destructive person.
We did really good as a tribe as far as I am concerned. There were some factors involved and you should not be judging our performance based on those. If you don't know what is up, refrain from making comments.

We got a good roster set up from world 91 and are ready to better our performance in 92.

The person was not self destructive, he had no way out. Look at our position on the map, we were even ready to take on CORP if we got support from even one tribe but the tribes close enough wanted to wait, thus giving CORP time to prepare for any probable OP's. Our members have been joining CORP as promised by Sam and if joining the number 1 tribe means "not enough to get into a top tribe", then maybe I am wrong.

DeletedUser

Interesting that those who have now joined CORP have chosen not to accompany you on W92 :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'll be on W92 as well, care to pm me which direction you are starting in? ;)

aetegan

My 2 cent probably don't hold any salt with anyone nowadays but I don't give a hoot...

The rant fest is a bit much imo. Better to just say goodbye an leave. But I also am not privy to all that happened... some but not all

The pp usage is unbelievable... and for sam/impact(what ever his mommy calls him when she tucks him in) to say he'll go on 92 with 50k pp just for revenge is idiotic ($700) but eh not my coin.

Part of the game does involve backstabbing... what real life situation doesn't. But this game has changed so much it's hard to believe new players get hooked on it unless they too have deep pockets

I dip my toes a bit in 91 and c3 just to get a feel for things. May try 92 as well... Maybe the appeal will be better there and the pp demand will be reduced.

DeletedUser120076

just a day ago or so I began to work with C0RP members on ops, and i find them great to work with i think they are all really great players. I don't know why everyone feels that they were an academy tribe as that wasn't said any where ever, period! They where brothers in arms, simple as that!

I use PP I have no shame, the game has transformed so get with the times or just don't play (no one likes a B*tch) .

As for commander, I don't know you and quite frankly don't want to get to know you, so please stop telling us your life stories this isn't X-factor. and as much as you feel you did good by disbanding your tribe this clearly shows to me you are an inconsiderate, selfish person with a bad attitude. I would be surprised if anyone joins you on the next world, clearly lost a lot of trust as a person who people where expecting wisdom and guidance from you and anyone who would join you would just be setting themselves up for failure.

Seriously before you back -lash at me because quite frankly as I said I don't care (but I'm here to defend someone that has only been good to everyone around him) just think of your actions and if you still feel good about yourself. you know what kind of person you are and I'd hope I never cross paths with you.

My sincerest apologies to all the members left stranded and I hope this doesn't break ties, don't hesitate to PM me on the game I'm the friendliest you'll meet ;)

Genuinely Appalled,
Dovev

DeletedUser67772

Was good to have you here in the world lloyd. Stick around though and help us the spartans take down this evil corp.

We can try for another win together ;)

aetegan

just a day ago or so I began to work with C0RP members on ops, and i find them great to work with i think they are all really great players. I don't know why everyone feels that they were an academy tribe as that wasn't said any where ever, period! They where brothers in arms, simple as that!

I use PP I have no shame, the game has transformed so get with the times or just don't play (no one likes a B*tch) .

As for commander, I don't know you and quite frankly don't want to get to know you, so please stop telling us your life stories this isn't X-factor. and as much as you feel you did good by disbanding your tribe this clearly shows to me you are an inconsiderate, selfish person with a bad attitude. I would be surprised if anyone joins you on the next world, clearly lost a lot of trust as a person who people where expecting wisdom and guidance from you and anyone who would join you would just be setting themselves up for failure.

Seriously before you back -lash at me because quite frankly as I said I don't care (but I'm here to defend someone that has only been good to everyone around him) just think of your actions and if you still feel good about yourself. you know what kind of person you are and I'd hope I never cross paths with you.

My sincerest apologies to all the members left stranded and I hope this doesn't break ties, don't hesitate to PM me on the game I'm the friendliest you'll meet ;)

Genuinely Appalled,
Dovev

I'm not taking any jabs at anyone in particular (although I found myself on the "Sam bashing" train)
I just feel that the appeal for a new player to join and try really hard but not have the deep pockets or the multi played account which never sleeps is very low. In comes someone with deeper pockets than him and has Co players and takes the villa away without even a thought.
Now the new player has a choices try again and hope new quadrant is a bit more peaceful until the inevitable happens again, go to a different world or quit.
Don't get me wrong loosing to a more skillful player would drive me to improve. But how can one improve their financial situation for the purpose of a game?
Sure Co is easier to get... but then you lose that feeling of "this is mine"

Dunno maybe I'm just an old Fort refusing to realize the world around me is changing...

DeletedUser119932

I find it a shame that you attempted to take your tribe with you, the council's immediate response was empathetic of the former c0rp members who ended up tribeless.

Also, Sam has spent very little money on this world, don't even think he's bought 10k pp, though I haven't counted. Calling him a pp whore when he simply plays on account that had a former player who was very keen to have fun taking down the other pp abusers like otto rocket and billy bob. We later managed to join billy bob's tribe, turned out he was a pretty amusing guy to play with. None of the original players of the MWM account had any plans to stay on this world for any extended period of time, we simply decided to have a laugh at how bad this game has become. Then my good buddy Sam came out of the hospital and was given the tribe, at which point he saw an opportunity to win the world.

Anyways, I might see you on w92, who knows, maybe history will repeat itself. This is not a threat, I will not waste my time going after Sam's personal vendetta, and it should be very simple to avoid us if you just use the relocation item to your advantage.

DeletedUser118892

I find it a shame that you attempted to take your tribe with you, the council's immediate response was empathetic of the former c0rp members who ended up tribeless.

Also, Sam has spent very little money on this world, don't even think he's bought 10k pp, though I haven't counted. Calling him a pp whore when he simply plays on account that had a former player who was very keen to have fun taking down the other pp abusers like otto rocket and billy bob. We later managed to join billy bob's tribe, turned out he was a pretty amusing guy to play with. None of the original players of the MWM account had any plans to stay on this world for any extended period of time, we simply decided to have a laugh at how bad this game has become. Then my good buddy Sam came out of the hospital and was given the tribe, at which point he saw an opportunity to win the world.

Anyways, I might see you on w92, who knows, maybe history will repeat itself. This is not a threat, I will not waste my time going after Sam's personal vendetta, and it should be very simple to avoid us if you just use the relocation item to your advantage.

I never lost my tribe? Believe me these members are still loyal to me. Also - what's done has been done.

As i said to sam - This thing to happen will turn out good for you guys - You will probably win the world - But it means your win will be better.

What duke wants to win by PP abusing - having an academy tribe - Hugging the 3rd best tribe because they don't want to go up against 2nd place themselves.

All i'm saying is - it wouldn't be me. Also - Who are you? don't mean to sound rude, i just like using names lol hehe

Lloyd

DeletedUser119932

I never lost my tribe? Believe me these members are still loyal to me. Also - what's done has been done.

As i said to sam - This thing to happen will turn out good for you guys - You will probably win the world - But it means your win will be better.

What duke wants to win by PP abusing - having an academy tribe - Hugging the 3rd best tribe because they don't want to go up against 2nd place themselves.

All i'm saying is - it wouldn't be me. Also - Who are you? don't mean to sound rude, i just like using names lol hehe

Lloyd

So long as you didn't disappoint anyone in your tribe, then I am happy for you.

As for me, I am just a humble young buck looking for some love on the cold cold place that is the Internet.