Welcome: A look at A World Like No Other

TheChimpyHD

Welcome all to World 92!

With less than 24 hours to go to the start of a new world, let’s make sure these forums stay active. There are quite a few names I recognise among the world and there are a few pre-mades looking to make an impact! Who are these rather ‘significant’ tribes you may ask? Well, you’ll be very pleased to know; here I have some of the big guns!! As always on these forums, you all should have your input, tell me who I’ve missed or if you disagree!

From my understanding these are the most significant tribes as of now, with the likelihood of tribes waiting to start when the world starts.

Reunion - Ten
28 A Tribe Like No Other
4A - Four Aces
Alt-F4 - Rage Quit
=DOM= - Dominance
Arm - Armageddon

A look at the Tribes:

Let’s have a look at ‘A Tribe Like No Other’ first as it is my home <3

‘’Boss’
’ is The Commander.

28 is a tribe mostly made up of friends from world 91. The Commander is a vocal member here on the externals and is likely to send a few of us crazy. 28 have one agenda, and one agenda only; to steal all of your damned cookies and Dinosaurs. As a tribe they seem pretty solid and are keen to make an impression here being, most likely, the most vocal tribe thus far, with a few big egos, as rightly pointed out by @aetegan in reply to myself “If you're referring to ego yo definitely got first place there. Lol”

The Commander seems to be a very revealing leader as he has posted numerous times on the externals regarding strategies… or are they hoaxes :O In a nutshell, expect a lot more Dinosaur pictures/ Gifs and hide yo damn Cookies.
giphy.gif

Moving on to Reunion now, or better known as Ten.

Duke: Wakeling

Reunion, as stated by Wakeling, “are having a Party a 10 yr reunion of past players that have come to have some.” Within their ranks, I personally recognise 3 names of whom have a big impact on Worlds. The two most vocal on the forums are @SHAGAN888 and @wakeling. They will be a major tribe to look for and may stand the test of time. I am really looking forward to their growth on this world and look forward to hopefully clashing with them in the future. Could they be setting themselves up to an early demise with the goal of having no Naps or Allies? Could this lead to unification from other tribes in a bid to remove one of the biggest names going? Who knows… only time will tell.

4A – Four Aces

Duke: Vincent12144 (I believe)

Yet another tribe whom have congregated on World 92 from previous worlds, @Vincent12144 has posted onto the forums “Most of us have played together at some point or another, basically a reunion world for most of us.”

Along with 28, 4A has one of the smallest descriptions leaving very little insight into who the tribe are except for the fact they’re a group of “Elite players”. I personally know very little in regards to 4A as there are no names known to me (although I don’t know too many players except those on W80)

They do not seem to be a very vocal tribe whatsoever so potentially there aim is to stay under the radar and appear when we least expect it?

Alt-F4 -> Rage Quit

Duke
: T0talPointWh0re.

If you don’t know who he is, have you even been on the forums? They are clearly a tribe with the aim to wind up Grammar Nazi’s! Looking at their in game profile is rather painful and I don’t suggest anyone does! Do you know how to use caps man? Come one ;)

On to topic! T0talPointWh0re is a recognisable name to myself from previous worlds, however no other names ring bells. They haven’t made themselves very known and have kept a low key on the externals with the only mention of the tribe coming from T0talP0intWh0re themselves; in this he/she keeps very much to themselves by saying no more than ‘You can count rage quit here. Although never forum-announced groups of friends have come together.’ This world seems to consist of many reunions…

Hopefully a tribe that makes a few scences J

Arm -> Armageddon

Duke(s):
k0urgan (externally) announced and pulp1

A tribe with a rather amusing description, hoping this becomes a piece of art! Here are a tribe openly searching for diplomacy and are not afraid to make their leaders known to the world. With a few names amongst their ranks they could also be a sneaky tribe who you don’t expect to come up trumps! They have some nice back ground as posted by k0urgan, they came second on W73, I expect a lot guys! They also have big egos :D I like the sound of that!

=DOM= -> Dominance

Duke:
charshaun (maybe?)

Blimey, another group of friends! Did anyone mass recruit on this world?? Looking at =DOM= I can’t say there is anything of significan… oh, wait… It’s bloody Cwolffboy L Currently sitting at Number 1 on world 80 in the best tribe Ben <3. They were not announced anywhere else so there is very little known about them, will be keeping my eye on this spece!

Honourable mention:

~Why~ -> Why So Serious?

Duke:
Donald J Trump

Here they are, the BugZ of 92? (Sorry about 80 references) Here are the tribe that Mass recruited! Sadly, they may not be as vocal as BugZ were L Who wants to bet they even make an Academy? Ole’ Donald has been in Why So Serious? On numerous worlds with world 91 consisting of a whopping…. 4 members! Good luck guys, maybe you’ll prove the negative connotations surrounding Mass Recruiters false.

If you have anything to add hit it below, if you liked let me know because this is my first ever post like this and could do more if it is appreciated/ not that bad ;)

pogo777

Hoping ~Why~ is going to do really well, and would actually love to see all premades for this world for a more serious world altogether, rather than a cluster of new and old players playing together

DeletedUser117086

Why tried to get us to merge into them recently. Hoping that both irl and in game trump will do better than expected

DeletedUser117086

I considered going through and making every single letter in the tribe description in caps. I then concluded it would be too much work.

Consider youselves lucky, grammar nazis ;).

DeletedUser13939

Oh! Very nice insight! I do enjoy reading these things. Ever considered interviewing these premades?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

May I ask who you are? I don't recognize your name. Nor can I tell if you're using sarcasm. :p

SHAGAN888

Nice work Jake 10/10 and I see you have done your homework, very nicely done.....

shag

Deleted User - 31145

jacob nice write up let the good times roll let the blood run red and let the battles commence

see you all on the battlefield

DeletedUser117086

Oh btw i forgot to add. ~why~ is supposed to be a premade from his casual world tribe ( as stated by trump himself in a pm )

TheChimpyHD

Oh btw i forgot to add. ~why~ is supposed to be a premade from his casual world tribe ( as stated by trump himself in a pm )
Ahhh okay, thanks I was unaware of this! Would have messaged leaders but I wanted to make sure it was out before world starts.

Oh! Very nice insight! I do enjoy reading these things. Ever considered interviewing these premades?
Hmm, could be a good idea to be honest. If the leaders of the premades mentioned are interested in a interview add me on skype: thechimpyhd or message me in-game! I will be in contact with most leaders at some point for the externals I presume anyway :)

Thanks for the feed back and comments guys

DeletedUser120247

Nice incite considering what limited info you had to work with.
I wouldn't say we were openly seeking diplomacy but the rest I like .
And for info we were also approached by why for a merge. Then a family tribe. We said no to both.

DeletedUser118822

I am indeed the Duke, and DK is my co-player. We would love to do an interview and one of us will contact you shortly.

DeletedUser118822

Hoping ~Why~ is going to do really well, and would actually love to see all premades for this world for a more serious world altogether, rather than a cluster of new and old players playing together

It looks like that's how it will shape up, a lot of old blood, and some oldish blood in this world.

aetegan

Wow thanks for the mentions dude.
I have high hopes for this world.
Finally seeing some accounts older than mine

Hoping this world will be more like what I'm used to.
I'm active on here but likely a nobody in the game itself but feel free to interview since I've never had the honors lol

> attention hore here <

DeletedUser119636

Nice feedback here. I would like to see interviews done after the world settles a month or so from now. :rolleyes: I can imagine half these tribes won't be here to talk as what they are. Either they get power crept or merger with another.

aetegan

Lol agreed
It's always funny to see everyone talk high at the beginning. This game can be so dynamic that even with the best intentions things can turn on a dime.
A slightly mistimed nuke or pressing attack instead of support(im sure I'm not the only one) Cc an ruin your chances in the world very fast

Best of luck to all, but please promise to come back to these original posts and continue to convo with what went wrong

Also I hope that while in the game we can be ruthless to each other, here we are witty and full of positive life. Fun to make jabs and start propaganda, but let's not be vindictive and offensive or abusive just because you're losing the war