W92's buff for co-played accounts

Mithrae

It seems that villages' base defence has been roughly quadrupled for World 92.

Edit: Either that or the simulator is screwing up somehow; a mate just got a farming result which the simulator said was impossible. So everything below may well be irrelevant :oops: Let me know how things go for you guys!

I've just been playing around with my stimulator, as is my wont: Whereas on World 91 a farming run of 3 spears and 3 swords can hit an unwalled barb and suffer no losses, even at -25% luck, on this world even 10 spears and 10 swords will suffer 1/1 losses if the luck is -16% or lower. To (more or less) guarantee no losses, and hence a profitable run against often-empty barbs, it will be necessary to send at least 13 spears and 13 swords - for which you will still suffer 1/1 losses at -23% luck.

By contrast, it seems that as in previous worlds a farming run of 2 LC will suffer no losses at -25% luck.

Far as I can tell, by utterly crippling the micro-farming of defensive players and lower-activity accounts which prioritize resource pits, this translates directly into a massive additional buff for accounts which are active enough to rush LC and farm 24/7.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119197

Yea my nub co sent out 2-2 inside church raduius.. but we had more left over so she sent 2-2 outside the church as well... now I simmed it and I swear it should of died... but it didn't do this can be an interesting topic to be honest...

Well said mithrae