The Resistance

DeletedUser119197

Matt you have done an excellent job defending and have given a great amount of effort with little tribal sits. I appreciate the good fight you are giving!

Sorry Brad, but you are wrong.

Oh sorry my bad, would think rank 2 tribe would sit there frontline daily.

If that's the case and he did it mostly by himself, congrats to you mate, I played with you att the start, you know I have respect for you, I was just sure that you were being sat daily... I mean rank 2 tribe, frontline :/

Good that you'll be fighting us some more! GG

Finewe

Thanks for the kind words trex and Brad. It has been fun and honestly the hardest I have ever been OP'd. As players the only thing we can hope for is having a little fun and winning the respect of our enemies. And trex has definitely won mine. I am looking forward to continuing the war as I feel both sides are putting in extreme effort.

Mithrae

As far as I know is 28/12 before 30/12

bixnood, eriks194, kopwhite, KiritoKun. and Noble-King were all recruited to 2HARD from WET on December 23rd; WET's kingtaz (not to be confused with Dist.'s kingraz) was recruited on December 22nd.

Apparently both 2HARD and TEA were in talks with Distortion about a merge prior to that date - and who knows how much earlier those WET members had been contacted? The fact is that 2HARD mass-recruited from TEA's lebensraum before TEA... uh... well, let's be honest here, what they did was neutralize the second most dangerous of four top 7 tribes 2HARD was at war with at the time (BiP, Distortion, WET.F and Defy.F; despite Ragnar's stated belief, from wishful thinking or from deception, that the Christmas-New Year NAP with BiP was a permanent arrangement).

Somehow 2HARD's core members saw this as a good reason to betray their allies, guarantee their tribe's failure and ultimately abandon most members to destruction. And these are the new members BiP decided to betray their own allies for, and are relying on to carry them through... at least as long as they're needed ;) I don't really think there's much chance that this union of desperation will fall apart any time soon, yet I can't help be reminded of the story of the frog and the scorpion.

Last edited:

Quammel

bixnood, eriks194, kopwhite, KiritoKun. and Noble-King were all recruited to 2HARD from WET on December 23rd; WET's kingtaz (not to be confused with Dist.'s kingraz) was recruited on December 22nd.

Noble-king and KiritiKun. had no border with TEA or a really small border. The same for kopwhite, but I'm not 100% sure about him. I don't really know the other guys. And don't misunderstand me, if I was Ragnar, I would never have recruited them

kingraz

Reaction score
Wow that was a long read. Did not want to start reading as I know I will spend good amount of time on this. But still, read this anyway.

Nice job on the video Banana. A bit of extra two mins on the music would have made it better. May be your hands were itching to write something good to praise yourself and your tribe. Self satisfaction with Bananas I believe. Looks like it CAME out well :D.

First of all TEA and BiP are the two big tribes here fighting each other on their first face off. Everyone wanted that and here we are. There has been loads of arguments on the stats whether to include Noble-King or not. Will that define who will stay till the end? Not really!. And why the heck there are loads and loads hatred messages against TEA :p? That only gives us morale boost that we are doing well overall. Infamy must be really happy that we are at the cross hairs as they slowly show their bravery against small tribes/players and gain their villages with their imagined virtual honour.

As far as stats are concerned you may add Noble Kings caps you had. Or may be not.

- Village Count:
Even if we were 0-20 or 0-100 in the beginning. We are clearly hitting you guys with whiplash currently. We have gained 85-84 (And sorry your precious Noble king stats here).

- OD:
upload_2017-1-29_5-3-54.png

I see BiP members are bragging about them killing two times more nukes as we did. That exactly shows how puny their effort is when it comes to offence. They started the War - They were well planned - placed the defence strategically and kinda tried to catch off guard. Still their caps are equal to us and I am sorry plus Noble king villages :p. I guess BiP members will try to Defend their way out of this world to win in game. They could have capped more villages or may be not who knows. If BiP were as active as they are in forums trash talking players individually they could have done a better job. You guys missed pressing us a bit further - boooyeah :D.

Sooooo much trash Talk on Merging:

I guess TEA gained ODA and ODD by buying premium points with TW team. Stop crapping yourself and start looking at facts. Yes TEA hugged selective members and tribes. But BiP did a (A+B)^2 with their hugging. They hugged a tribe which hugged another tribe which hugged two other tribes plus what did I forget yes hugged another tribe. You either play game or keep whining about it. Did any of you get extra villages for ranting about it? Anyone understands basic math would know by looking at the below stats that TEA fought its way through. And people who have no idea how Dist was recruited kindly go and have some TEA or may be coffee if you hate TEA :) Or read the old posts here in forum.
upload_2017-1-29_5-15-3.png

EX TWO HARD-WET Members in BiP and big old tribes:

What happened to all those tribes which had potential and could have done justice to their players with a decent leadership? Can anyone see a rank 1 here? Anyone?
2Hard - was ranked 2
WET - Was ranked 2 with an academy of rank 6.
FnB - Was ranked 4 with an academy of Rank 6.

Every tribe fell with a tiny pressure all over. Most of them ran to the second best in stats and formed a tribe filled with hatred and trash talk. No matter how BiP was made they are a decent and will be a tough tribe to beat. But all these senseless and baseless words coming out of Banana's are just good to make a kid slip.

Win the war and take the due credit - no one here can deny your win other than your play. If you keep complaining that we merged on 17th Century BC and you did only post Christ - Please go ahead and keep talking the same.

We have good stats page and whole world can see how many internals and barbs that (BiP Vs TEA) has been done. But still that does not decide the factor who would win. That just shows how big our bananas are compared to BiP :p. Infamy have their own tactics, we have ours and you have yours. Keep your bananas to yourselves and eat them if you are hungry or need energy coz we are happy with our cup of TEA.

Last edited:

Lost One

11111111.png

The war has been very even , regardless of how each side spins it.

The thought that seems clear , is the use of troops.

Each side has conquered 85 villages. Well done both sides.. Leaving the debate aside of who should or should not have an advantage as far as declaration .. lets just look at the numbers.

TEA has defeated 24,294,883 while attacking - meaning they have killed 24 million BIP troops to gain 85 villages.

BIP has defeated 17,074,509 while attacking - meaning they have killed 17 million TEA troops to gain 85 villages.

TEA has clearly killed more troops while attacking , the stats are clear.

TEA has lost 59,457,066 troops while attacking , meaning BIP has killed 59 million troops while losing 85 villages..

BIP has lost 25,804,396 troops while attacking , meaning TEA has killed 25 million troops while losing 84 villages.

What does this mean ?

I could mean something or nothing .

If one is to think that this war may last months , then, the logical thought , would come to use of troops.

BIP has lost a total of 50,099,279 troops , for a gain of 85 villages .. that equates to 589,403 Troops per village.

TEA has lost a total of 76,531,575 troops , for a gain of 85 villages ..that equates to 900,371 Troops per village.

These numbers May or may not suggest a multitude of things....
1) TEA has lost very little defense
2) BIP has been nearly twice as efficient as TEA in troops per village gained.
3) TEA is heavily offensive tribe
4) BIP has lost a lot of defense

One would have to believe, that in the long run of a war, that using troops efficiently will come into play .

Will BIP have any offense to mount a fight back ?
Will TEA run out of nukes before enough are rebuilt ?

Will infamy sit back and outgrow both tribes ?

Time will tell ! W90 ! wooooooo

DeletedUser93954

I'm not the biggest fan of relying on OD stats to make accurate judgements of a war scenario. There are many things that can quickly and easily offset the story that OD tells with the state of a war.

For example: spear/sword nukes (which I doubt BiP have used), snipes done with D vs O, nukes caught napping/backtimed, troops lost after their home was nobled, troops that commit self genocide via prenoble...

Using OD to get an idea is fine, but it's still too early to tell who's ahead.

DeletedUser119811

I dont think any stats can tell anything useful since the two targets BiP had is either out of the tribe, or banned.

The next weeks will tell how the war goes.. Nothing useful atm imo skål for det

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
The sad part is even though the war has been even, TEA has only been able to use its defense at half effort due to the looming threat of Infamy. BiP don't have that issue and are able to properly stack players to the bone and are still losing villages. This may be even from basic stats, but the deeper look will show this is a win for TEA for the moment.

EDIT: Jake is bae, now like my post bitch!

DeletedUser

The sad part is even though the war has been even, TEA has only been able to use its defense at half effort due to the looming threat of Infamy. BiP don't have that issue and are able to properly stack players to the bone and are still losing villages. This may be even from basic stats, but the deeper look will show this is a win for TEA for the moment.

EDIT: Jake is bae, now like my post bitch!

Well, you could argue that BiP won that defensive advantage from their superior diplomatic position. If you are going even, you are going even. Someone from BiP could no doubt come and say that TEA + P-W and the various other tribes that are controlled by TEA put around a 15 million point size differential or so between the two sides and therefore at a deeper look, it is a win for BiP. Stats can be deceiving and its all based on how you interpret them.

As with most wars though, we're just waiting for the first major break. Something is bound to occur sooner or later. Perhaps BiP isn't all that or Infamy joins in and wrecks TEA. Who knows...

DeletedUser

Sometimes you are just unlucky and I do think it is true to an extent when it comes to TEA given a bit of past beef but the other half you certainly brought on yourselves. To put it one way, you made decisions that caused other tribes to dislike you.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What diplomacy? Everyone hates us so surely there wasn't much diplomacy needed to arrange a 2v1?

Between TEA, P-W, and W A R (yes just an NAP thats giving you defense but still) you control 7,019.

If BIP and Infamy fought you thats 7,409. Now add FARM, DC, and even Kraken that goes up to 9,069. Now that would put you at a disadvantage however a lot of those villages are unfinished barbs and as of yet Infamy is not fighting you so that drops it down to 6,073.

So conclusion until or if Infamy joins the war you have the advantage in villages in use for the war and if you don't want tribes to dislike you then change your playing style the bed was made now has to lay in it.......or well choose to sleep on the couch.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
War are giving 0 defense. Plus the player quality doesn't even compare. BiP have put together a terrific OP against silva. We will see how we can defend it. If Infamy doesn't merge into BiP, from what I've seen, they are going to get bitch slapped.

Deleted User - 10618707

Between TEA, P-W, and W A R (yes just an NAP thats giving you defense but still) you control 7,019.

If BIP and Infamy fought you thats 7,409. Now add FARM, DC, and even Kraken that goes up to 9,069. Now that would put you at a disadvantage however a lot of those villages are unfinished barbs and as of yet Infamy is not fighting you so that drops it down to 6,073.

So conclusion until or if Infamy joins the war you have the advantage in villages in use for the war and if you don't want tribes to dislike you then change your playing style the bed was made now has to lay in it.......or well choose to sleep on the couch.

Taking village counts is looking at the issue using isolated viewpoint while assuming all villages are somehow used in a war, thereby accurately extrapolating efficiency. This is simply unrealistic.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Taking village counts is looking at the issue using isolated viewpoint while assuming all villages are somehow used in a war, thereby accurately extrapolating efficiency. This is simply unrealistic.

Whether or not they are being used was not the purpose of the post but to show even with "no" diplomacy as said by Trex mentioned TEA still has more villages under their control than does their opponents who don't even have diplo with each other as far as I know. If you're saying TEA isn't putting their village advantage to good use, I'm sorry?. Also Trex W A R providing defense to TEA was worked into the agreement of your NAP deal with them denying it on the forums does not change that. Unless of course TEA has already canceled that relationship or that W A R realized they were just pawns?