The Resistance

DeletedUser119960

the OP is not over ^^ I expect silva to be under 500k by the end of tomorrow ;)

DeletedUser93954

A successful OP indeed, and the most successful one so far as well. BiP opted to throw every nuke they had at king silva and once they broke through the stacks, it was too late to reinforce with support..
en90
I find it funny how silva went from 5mil OD to 25mil OD, giving him the 3rd person to reach 25mil OD achievement. 20mil ODD on one isolated person means a lot of dead nukes.

Michael Corleone.

Why would you guys recruit someone that was in such an awful location.

And lol @ this dead nukes shit. Both sides gotta stop with it, all these nukes are meant to die in war.

DeletedUser119811

FKA and his mates did the same ODD jump, but lost not even close to what Silva will lose.

DeletedUser118278

daredeviler said:
I find it funny how silva went from 5mil OD to 25mil OD, giving him the 3rd person to reach 25mil OD achievement. 20mil ODD on one isolated person means a lot of dead nukes.

Well i gotta say, when you nuke a account with a size like silva, he will gain OD when he looses villages. He should have alot of troops since he hasn't really used any in a LOOONG time.

So even tho he kills nukes, their rebuilt within a week and their ready to hustle someone else.

DeletedUser118278

How long until he's kicked or un-attackable?

Was gonna ask that myself, but i figured if i do, TEA wont kick or make un-attackable just for the propaganda, and show some good manners.

Michael Corleone.

Well I think with buffs and flags, you can have a nuke in like 4 days, right?

vickmiller

TEA don't use those. It gives them something to whine about later.

DeletedUser50733

There's a long way to go. It's nice to have some good opposition, it certainly makes a change. Well done so far.

Have to say though, we can see where BiP strength lies, and it's not the former 2Hardians. Keeping quiet about the K46 side of the Op? Granted it was clearly not the main focus, I'll concede that point, but still - one cap from 14, 15 trains? Even that was 25 fields inside your territory, break the stack and it's an easy take.

Food for thought.

Badsmiley

Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA

Timeframe: 29/01/2017 18:00:00 to 30/01/2017 21:07:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 5
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 500,943
Side 2: 46,059
Difference: 454,884

chart

Badsmiley

Peasant Silva is dissy, he was suddenly out of the blue hit by a left hook and an upper cut. He tries to stay on his feet, but he sees stars buzzing around the eyes. He clenched his teeth, perhaps the bell rings soon? Trex is biting his Nails, should he throw in the white towel for Silva? Should he start to internal and kick Silva, to save their reputation for the Public?

Silva's eyes is starting to roll around in that potatohead of his, starting to regret his past. Why did he chose to have Trex as his leader? Why did he join this GYM? What's the meaning With life?

Silva gets shaked back into reality by two jabs to his stomach, and a powerful right hook. He can't see anything now, his eyes are filled With tears. He has Extreme pain in his nose, as it is broken, Three ribs are damaged, and he is bleeding everywhere.

Morale of the story:
Go finish off Silva! Rim him!

DeletedUser50733

I've got a feeling there is another massive twist coming in the tale of W90.

If I'm right, then someone may just be pulling off one of the most outrageous and audacious moves ever. And the most incredible thing is, it's right in front of all of our eyes.

Of course, I could be wrong. But spidey-sense is telling me something isn't adding up, and ALWAYS when 2+2 doesn't equal 4, there's a good reason why.

DeletedUser88324

I've got a feeling there is another massive twist coming in the tale of W90.

If I'm right, then someone may just be pulling off one of the most outrageous and audacious moves ever. And the most incredible thing is, it's right in front of all of our eyes.

Of course, I could be wrong. But spidey-sense is telling me something isn't adding up, and ALWAYS when 2+2 doesn't equal 4, there's a good reason why.

Mithrae

Why would you guys recruit someone that was in such an awful location.

Maybe so that BiP lose 150 nukes and several weeks before getting those villages, rather than the fraction of that if he'd been left tribeless and they'd started eating him straight away?

Lost One

Maybe so that BiP lose 150 nukes and several weeks before getting those villages, rather than the fraction of that if he'd been left tribeless and they'd started eating him straight away?

Oh, So he was just a Meat shield for you :D