What a Disappointment :/

DeletedUser11188

So yea I've been gone about 7 years.... but for real WTF happened to TW and these forums? I don't want to be all negative..... but geeeez :/ Did the game die? the forums? the class of posters? I know most people will see this as a noob making posts for achievements! (THE F?!! ACHIEVEMENTS?!?!?! IN TW??!?!?!?!one!!!!!) I was with TW since 2005 ish during beta testing, eventually became Forum Admin of .uk. I've been around and have to say after 2 days back, severely disappointed with the lack of... really anything in these forums. So much for reminiscent ideas of this game... guess Jirki got his wish and killed the forums. Sad day for TW, and lucky those few that get to read this and realize there used to be better, before it gets deleted by the "mods" lol. Always fight the power and those thinking your voice doesn't count... never submit/never surrender! Deuces TW, glad I never came back.

xoxoxox to my old school guys still here!

DeletedUser51390

Gave up on the forums... I just went back to ingame. But forumsmare garbage and pointless

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So yea I've been gone about 7 years.... but for real WTF happened to TW and these forums? I don't want to be all negative..... but geeeez :/ Did the game die? the forums? the class of posters? I know most people will see this as a noob making posts for achievements! (THE F?!! ACHIEVEMENTS?!?!?! IN TW??!?!?!?!one!!!!!) I was with TW since 2005 ish during beta testing, eventually became Forum Admin of .uk. I've been around and have to say after 2 days back, severely disappointed with the lack of... really anything in these forums. So much for reminiscent ideas of this game... guess Jirki got his wish and killed the forums. Sad day for TW, and lucky those few that get to read this and realize there used to be better, before it gets deleted by the "mods" lol. Always fight the power and those thinking your voice doesn't count... never submit/never surrender! Deuces TW, glad I never came back.

xoxoxox to my old school guys still here!

It died because you and so many others, including myself, stopped coming here.

DeletedUser

I dunno. The forums seem...wide. Excessively wide.

WAIT. Hold up. TW switched to XenForo? Ok, that's one good move they've made.