The Resistance

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TEA_FU.png

Guys why are we even having this discussion. All we need to do is look at these stats.

Top 10 Opponents Defeated as defender.

Shows the difference between TEA and BIP I think.

Sam

Mithrae

Do not think odd and ods is the same numbers, ods is harder to come by it seems

I meant that rank 3 ODS is 3.28 million, which is the score for rank 38 ODD. But looking closer, the ratios actually are about what I'd expect: For the top 25, ODS scores are on average about 30% of ODD scores (or ~36% for ranks 11-25).

DeAdMaX

Noble king your name was bought up by nathan potter. Said our awesome op on you had no impact on your decision to quit and shouldnt be included in the stats. Which is absolute bullshit.
You asked me to send real nukes and that you were ready for war and had stacks coming from tea LOL. (Thats what the mail i posted proved). You said "bring it on" . We brought it to your doorstep smashed you to peices and you ran home to mummy with your tail between your legs.
Its funny you are actually trying to say otherwise.

DeletedUser50733

Noble king your name was bought up by nathan potter. Said our awesome op on you had no impact on your decision to quit and shouldnt be included in the stats. Which is absolute bullshit.
No, incorrect. What I actually said was:

"Not included noble king in that, cause, well, he quit and was ex-2Hard as well. Better to call that an 'internal' don't you think?"

Nowhere in that did I say any Op on him had no impact on his decision to quit. In fact, I didn't reference any supposed reason for him quitting, let alone try and use it as an excuse not to include him.

To explain in simpletons terms for you why I didn't include him, it was pretty clear that there was no fight whatsoever from noble king against you. Makes caps on him pretty much an 'internalling', just without the luxury of having the sit to empty vills. So that means the simple task of nuke, kill troops, send nobles - with no risk of being sniped or defended against. Hardly something to shout about and say well done for managing to do. And the fact he was another ex-2Hard continued my point about your contribution against TEA.

DeletedUser120275

TEA is trying to Re-Cap villages to show it as fighting not internalling but no Trex you will lose more nobles. :p

DeletedUser120237

Don't worry Nathan potter max just comes out with Radom 'facts' like the fact I told him I had stacks coming from tea?? So come on then u clearly kept the mails I sent you please please show this mail where my words were 'I hav stacks coming from tea?'
And yes at that time I was holding my front line quite comfortably and had plenty of villages around me that I could of nobles and again used these to easily defend against you, what u aren't stating here is he fact that urself, Ragnar, devils and he big cheese where all In on a dirty trick where u was lying to me and getting me to help you take villages etc etc and then suddenly your of the blue launched on me from these close range villages... my decision to quit was based on the fact ur all lying scumbags who just do what's best to suit you to and u me cowardly ways
I can sit here and smile at the fact I was solo player who only played on the phone and yet max i still managed to keep up with you :)
Also potter I would just ignore max mate he's the sort of guy who would start to run his mouth in front of a pc but if u ever come across him in real life he wouldn't say boo to a goose :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119958

Going Full Keyboard warrior mode here arent we nobleking. 'Oooo fight me irl pussy'cat' haha

Also he already showed that. In the mail he posted, you said you have the backing to deal with all red incomings? Which means you had stacks from your tribe :p

Finally your wish is nearly granted semtex! So close to the 300k mark :p

DeletedUser119960

Going Full Keyboard warrior mode here arent we nobleking. 'Oooo fight me irl pussy'cat' haha

Also he already showed that. In the mail he posted, you said you have the backing to deal with all red incomings? Which means you had stacks from your tribe :p

Finally your wish is nearly granted semtex! So close to the 300k mark :p

I was to kind changing it to 150k

Epic Pandas

Don't worry Nathan potter max just comes out with Radom 'facts' like the fact I told him I had stacks coming from tea?? So come on then u clearly kept the mails I sent you please please show this mail where my words were 'I hav stacks coming from tea?'
And yes at that time I was holding my front line quite comfortably and had plenty of villages around me that I could of nobles and again used these to easily defend against you, what u aren't stating here is he fact that urself, Ragnar, devils and he big cheese where all In on a dirty trick where u was lying to me and getting me to help you take villages etc etc and then suddenly your of the blue launched on me from these close range villages... my decision to quit was based on the fact ur all lying scumbags who just do what's best to suit you to and u me cowardly ways
I can sit here and smile at the fact I was solo player who only played on the phone and yet max i still managed to keep up with you :)
Also potter I would just ignore max mate he's the sort of guy who would start to run his mouth in front of a pc but if u ever come across him in real life he wouldn't say boo to a goose :)

Another allillitererate post from you, 10/10 for effort!

DeletedUser115210

Must say im glad we declined when Razorshark and lying were asking to join BiP a week ago. This OP is so bad timed.

You declined us :eek: I must stop applying to tribes in my sleep..

I'm glad you thought that was an OP lol, going to be fun when the real stuff starts

DeletedUser119960

You declined us :eek: I must stop applying to tribes in my sleep..

I'm glad you thought that was an OP lol, going to be fun when the real stuff starts

well bud it will be the same result anyway ;) just more dead nuks/nobles for ur sake ;)

DeletedUser119811

I really hope you got more to give, because im really dissapointed. We lost 150 nukes on rimming Silva, while you lost atleast 100 nukes doing nothing.

Last edited: