The Resistance

danny689

I really hope you got more to give, because im really dissapointed. We lost 150 nukes on rimming Silva, while you lost atleast 100 nukes doing nothing.

I don't think anyone was expecting to run into F.K.A who was able to just pp the walls nonstop.

Good times.

DeletedUser119811

I was talking about your move here on the east side today.

DeletedUser115210

I think you are exaggerating just a little bit :p

Me and Razor throw a few untimed nukes at your frontline to test a few stacks and see how it is looking. And you all come on here like you have defended a tribal wide OP. About 12,500,000 million troops was killed on silva with about 30 members hitting, you are looking at just 2mill from two players..

I give credit where credit is due, but to start bragging about how you've defended an OP is pretty ridiculous. I look forward to some fun fights in the future :)

DeletedUser119811

Sorry, didnt know it was normal here to throw out atleast 100+ nukes, around 12-15 trains just to see how the stacks was.

I hope its a long funny war too :)

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Sam, they did defend against a joint op from Tea and PW lost 10-15 villas net. Tea did well in the follow up which resulted in them taking the lead. But King Silva's follow up was far superior, which would of been obvious once they broke the stacks

DeletedUser115210

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I think there has been great OPs in middle, with TEA being successful but obviously not as much as BiP.

Kreiz is on about the nukes me and Razor threw at him this morning :p

DeletedUser119811

Yes i was on about those 100+ nukes, and 12-15 trains he sent at us in the east this morning. Seems like he was just testing the stacks. TEA got many weird tactics. Guess it was worth it, only costed them atleast 60-70 nukes.

DeletedUser93954

ldJtJ1O.png

mxDZecDOOsWCA.gif

Quammel

I think you are exaggerating just a little bit :p

Me and Razor throw a few untimed nukes at your frontline to test a few stacks and see how it is looking. And you all come on here like you have defended a tribal wide OP.

but to start bragging about how you've defended an OP is pretty ridiculous. I look forward to some fun fights in the future :)

I'm pretty sure he called it a move and not an op. A move can be as small as you want. If I send 1 fake at you, I won't give a shit if you call it a move on the externals

I was talking about your move here on the east side today.

Btw, I'm also hoping every morning I finally have real incomings from you guys

Jelly Beans

Kreiz said:
Must say im glad we declined when Razorshark and lying were asking to join BiP a week ago.

I'm sorry...what? lmao nobody asked to join BIP so you should really get your facts straight before posting...Speak to your leaders.