The Resistance

DeletedUser55551

Would like to take a moment and thank ogkilla and Lord Ddragon for their assistance in getting me to the next level of the "Noble's Faith" achievement. Keep 'em comin' and I'll keep killing 'em. :)

OGKILLA.png

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: TEA
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: 18/01/2017 00:00:00 to 02/02/2017 20:21:40

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 207
Difference: 111

P-W 1 - 7 BiP If you wish to count TeaA. Will be interesting to see Tea's next OP.

DeletedUser38590

Don't worry Bill...I hear that on Saturday they will be represented on the map as TEA FAMILY
God bless family tribes they are so PRO

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 18/01/2017 00:00:00 to 02/02/2017 20:21:40

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 207
Difference: 111

P-W 1 - 7 BiP If you wish to count TeaA. Will be interesting to see Tea's next OP.

There next op is on FARM :O

DeletedUser50733

Don't worry Bill...I hear that on Saturday they will be represented on the map as TEA FAMILY
God bless family tribes they are so PRO
Long time since I heard your name Jason!! You were in Brains Family on W19 right? :D

DeletedUser38590

Long time since I heard your name Jason!! You were in Brains Family on W19 right? :D
I played in asylum...and returned to play in XLR as blues...left when we had won to play another world and win etc etc....wait didn't i play on W28 in clear...that was your tribe :p ...We live so close...i have a better memory than you....how are you?

DeletedUser50733

I played in asylum...and returned to play in XLR as blues...left when we had won to play another world and win etc etc....wait didn't i play on W28 in clear...that was your tribe :p ...We live so close...i have a better memory than you....how are you?
Ahh I remember now, when you quit your accounts new owner took it to Brains I think? Theres a tribe change there lol

I played as kest13 in XLR, originally coplaying the original kest13 then by myself when he quit.

W26 was clear! - who did you play in there? I was Devil Firefish :cool:

DeletedUser38590

Ahh I remember now, when you quit your accounts new owner took it to Brains I think? Theres a tribe change there lol

I played as kest13 in XLR, originally coplaying the original kest13 then by myself when he quit.

W26 was clear! - who did you play in there? I was Devil Firefish :cool:

I don't think you where playing on either world at the end :p
You played with Chrissy on devilfish and Kest had several players after you QUIT

Very cheeky....I just quit when either i have no time or the worlds are dead...but I remember you were a lovely guy...living a stones throw from me....but you have chosen the losing side this time :p TEA FAMILY....TEAM AL...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120206

Shall we save the past worlds and stories for in private mails, I'm sure many including me don't want this thread to be off topic with all the spam as we're not interested.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 610
Side 2: 607
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 14
Difference: 113

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,010,857
Side 2: 3,514,131
Difference: 496,726

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,094,623
Side 2: 121,723
Difference: 972,900

chart
Gotta praise BiP for having a fantastic week in terms of the stats, doing a fantastic job.

conquer-en90
A lot of the action has taken place in the core continents as you can see. It's been nice popping in here on the w90 externals, I kinda miss it here.

~Patrick

King Banana

That two guys got kicked/left in the process of nobling is a fact.
That 3/3 top 10 players in TEA have been annihilated since the start of the war is a fact, theres no way coming around that.
#whosnext

Last edited:

Quammel

That two guys got kicked/left in the process of nobling is a fact.
That 3/3 top 10 players in TEA have been annihilated since the start of the war is a fact, theres no way coming around that.
#whosnext

I think there will be place for complete PW to join TEA soon if it goes on like this
#problem solved

Mithrae

I don't know about other folk, but I've always thought that if there's no benefit to an account being in a tribe - whether they're inactive, non-contributing, spying or whatever - they should leave or be removed.

Perhaps the more knowledgeable players would be able to explain why they believe otherwise?