The Resistance

Quammel

At the end of the day whether you keep them in until rimmed or kick them it matters very little. It comes down to who is in possession of the villages. Everything else is just bickering.
Making place for recruitment. Someone from the enemy tribe or someone from the academy tribe. We'll see. Btw, Hardnutz probably left and wasn't kicked

DeletedUser

Alex was a friend of mine after what he did to me is no longer [removed by moderator]

Almurph_Lolz_Ink_LI.jpg

Almurph_Lolz1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lost One

Well, thats is an interesting turn of events .. I wonder if we will still see all the arrogance from TEA :rolleyes:

I mean, we were supposed to be waiting for the next big OP on BIP... but i guess instead, they chose to attack weaker Rim tribes.... o_O

My guess, Its a fake post, just misinformation to distract BIP from TE'as upcoming big OP. Now that Silvia slowed BIP down and Hardnutz isnt blocking TE'as growth anymore, TEA is going to lay the smack down ! just wait and see... the brutality of the OP is going to be something that will be talked about for worlds to come !

Dont count out TEA and Murph , they have a few tricks left up their sleeves !

Destructere

Soo, this is supposed to be TEA + P-W and supposedly support by WAR, but they havent sent anything VS BIP ? Infamy is still waiting and watching on the side line, prob. laughing their ass off :p

No offence to TEA/PW people. You guys have good attack plan/coordination, but terrible deff support to tribe members, but still alot of room for comeback's and show how its done :)

Mithrae

Well, thats is an interesting turn of events .. I wonder if we will still see all the arrogance from TEA

First Noble King was definitely kicked by TEA. Turns out he wasn't.

Then HardNutz was surely [something something] by TEA. Looking like that wasn't the case either.

But everyone knew that HardNutz was undeniably kicked by TEA, right? Um... no, apparently not.

Now some brand new forum account is created for the specific purpose of making allegations against TMAC, and this one is surely God's own truth, amiright?

Seems BiP's approach to propaganda is just to throw endless crap at the wall and hope that some of it sticks. Maybe this will be the lucky one - fourth time's a charm, right? :rolleyes:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
First Noble King was definitely kicked by TEA. Turns out he wasn't.

Then HardNutz was surely [something something] by TEA. Looking like that wasn't the case either.

But everyone knew that HardNutz was undeniably kicked by TEA, right? Um... no, apparently not.

Now some brand new forum account is created for the specific purpose of making allegations against TMAC, and this one is surely God's own truth, amiright?

Seems BiP's approach to propaganda is just to throw endless crap at the wall and hope that some of it sticks. Maybe this will be the lucky one - fourth time's a charm, right? :rolleyes:

Yes you can tell its fake because how quick Al is to deny it, just like he did with the other allegations.

Oh wait :)

DeletedUser

Wait you aren't going to reveal that I've been in TEA all along?

Mithrae

Yes you can tell its fake because how quick Al is to deny it, just like he did with the other allegations.

Oh wait :)

Can you? How clever of you. Personally I try not to leap to conclusions either way. That's just a general rule, but especially in cases like this with such a dismal track record of accusations to date. Hell I forgot to even mention the claim that TrustMe and RazorShark had applied to join BiP - to his credit King Banana himself corrected that one.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
The screenies look pretty legit (I'm not saying it is 100% true)

The Dist accusation never had any proof.

Mithrae

The screenies look pretty legit (I'm not saying it is 100% true)

The Dist accusation never had any proof.

Pretty sure even I could paste Al's Skype details onto a staged conversation with someone else. Looks pretty legit... from a brand new forum account not named after any IGN I can find and no explanation of who it is or how they came into the poster's possession? Colour me sceptical :p

DeletedUser93954

Pretty sure even I could paste Al's Skype details onto a staged conversation with someone else. Looks pretty legit... from a brand new forum account not named after any IGN I can find and no explanation of who it is or how they came into the poster's possession? Colour me sceptical :p
Also notice how we don't actually see any names above these supposed messages Murph wrote. That legit shot of his details is placed just right, to cover it. Sus AF.

DeletedUser

Not questioning the veracity but surely there would be no point in hiding under alias if it was actually a conversation with Murph since he could just say who it is.

DeletedUser119958

He's attempted to cover the other party as (if true) it's a member (or members) of tea who may not be as loyal as we first believed :p

It does look fairly legit so if it isn't true then good job on the old photoshop made it look good.

Anyway, not an official update but excluding noble king and hardnutz (who regardless of them leaving and not being kicked, they may have been asked to leave for example, and so should still be included in stats) it's 270-100 in BIPs favour.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Honestly, i don't think the stats with or without mentioned players is that much to hang in the tree. I think everyone knows how the 'war' is going, you don't need a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Forums has gone quite from all the Tea spam, i wonder why huh?

If the picture is true or not, it does not matter as much. It is funny to say the least though. I do have a good answer for murps "i don't know how we got ourselfs into this situation" I think he and i know what it is :rolleyes:

Furthermore, the dist applying to BiP ? No, it's not true. What went down is me asking them how they felt with Tea, yes i was fishing to see how firm they wanted to be in Tea. They have not decided to leave Tea, so that is the answer to that i believe. It is nothing more then Tea has done before to our members, so i don't see an issue with addmitting what has gone down.

I am enjoying the war very much, it has gone pretty much as planned from our side. Except the hardnutz event, but to say the least - It was a funny one. With all the drama that followed <3 I feel happy that they are soon to be completly gone, but i am sure others would feel so if i vanished :D

A funny sidenote is that Tea has launched a massive op on Farm, a simple rim tribe that has been picking off Tea pretty easily. One can only imagine if Tea is starting to feel the pressure 2hard felt, karma is truly a .... What will happen in the future, i cannot tell. But both P-W & Tea is fighting them so i can only assume they will manage to defeat Farm unless something happens.