TEA will win W90

• Thread starter DeletedUser119759
  • Start date

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I don't think BiP see themselves as gods. They see themselves as a strong unit. Their war with 2Hard for example probably hit them hard with players leaving and joining the enemy, they didn't quit even when they were losing the war, they united and started clawing back. 2Hard probably saw this as a strength and when the war with Tea broke out saw it as an obvious choice to put together two strong tribes. It's nice to see a tribe like that working for eachother.

The above doesn't mean Tea aren't. The frontlines now have multiple players from each side rather than account-walls that BiP broke down. So it's going to be interesting now for sure.

DeletedUser50733

BIP tried to OP one of our active and good members on the east side and didn't take a single village, That's why I feel that BIP are being overrated.
Also if it was the other way round and TEA had failed to take a single vill in an Op, BiP would have shouted about it from the rooftops.

We didn't. And I'm not sorry I helped kill all your nobles BiP ;)

DeletedUser119960

Also if it was the other way round and TEA had failed to take a single vill in an Op, BiP would have shouted about it from the rooftops.

We didn't. And I'm not sorry I helped kill all your nobles BiP ;)

You guys did well but pleace dont compare us to Infamy

DeletedUser109096

Both sides have good players, will be a long fun war. Only time will tell

DeletedUser119811

We havent had any real ops jet in the east.. If you call that an OP, why isnt it an OP when trustme and razor sent out over 100 nukes and 16 trains?
We were just "testing the stacks".

BTW i dont think we are gods at all, i know this war is far from over - but it felt so good watching TEA getting back on earth after believing they were gods for months. Cant wait for the coming weeks. GL HF

DeletedUser115558

Well, I haven't see TEA say they are anything other than a normal tribe in the game personally but I could have missed something. I'm not saying TEA are the best ever tribe to play but they are good and very much equal to it's opponents BIP, they just haven't been in a position to noble accounts the way BIP were yet.

BIP tried to OP one of our active and good members on the east side and didn't take a single village, That's why I feel that BIP are being overrated.

By overrated, I mean by themselves :D

I don't think that BIP are bad but I don't think they are gods like they claim to be..That's all I'm saying. I know the tribe has good players but so does TEA..Like me for instance ;)

How Cute you are o_O

I don't remember BIP ever claimed gods like before but their are many instances when TEA members/Leader's acted like GOD.

Welcome this thought and Agree that BIP is equal opponent , But now these words looks like sugar coated poison.

Jelly Beans

How Cute you are o_O

I don't remember BIP ever claimed gods like before but their are many instances when TEA members/Leader's acted like GOD.

Welcome this thought and Agree that BIP is equal opponent , But now these words looks like sugar coated poison.

I was part of Dist so I wasn't really around to see TEA act like they were gods. Not all of BIP think they are gods but the way some of them talk is like they can't be rimmed and that attitude is what annoys me.. when both tribes are what many of us think are equal in skill and ability to play the game.

I'm cute? yay, I do try ;)

Jelly Beans

We havent had any real ops jet in the east.. If you call that an OP, why isnt it an OP when trustme and razor sent out over 100 nukes and 16 trains?
We were just "testing the stacks".

BTW i dont think we are gods at all, i know this war is far from over - but it felt so good watching TEA getting back on earth after believing they were gods for months. Cant wait for the coming weeks. GL HF

Dude.. If razorshark and trustme wanted to OP ...They would. They want to blow nukes then so be it but I'm 100% sure that it was not a planned, thought out or coordinated OP..They know better. Sometimes the goal is just send nukes to damage defense and take a chance at getting one for the fun of it. I do it all the time :D

Lets just agree that nothing great has happened yet and there is still a lot of things that can happen to change which way the war goes.

I'm just not used to insults that are based on nothing..If you are at war with a tribe then banter can be great but acting like you can't be touched is naive and ignorant.

I remember when the PnP used to be bursting with both at war tribes just giving banter but in a decent way...like respecting your opponents skills and ability..is that too much to ask for? instead of just hammering TEA because it is very boring and leaves no space for friendly banter.

DeletedUser115558

I was part of Dist so I wasn't really around to see TEA act like they were gods. Not all of BIP think they are gods but the way some of them talk is like they can't be rimmed and that attitude is what annoys me.. when both tribes are what many of us think are equal in skill and ability to play the game.

I'm cute? yay, I do try ;)

What your present Status ?

And In game no tribe act like god, We are here talking about the representation of TEA by TEA leaders/members on external earlier.

4235c00388742d6c9ca6d9e2e10ff443.jpg

DeAdMaX

100+ nukes 16 trains all timed within a couple of hrs.

Thats prob about the same in the east as we sent and you have loud mouth potter on here saying ours was some kind of big op. But yours was just "testing the defense".

And you wonder why tea doesnt have a good rep on the forums.

Mithrae

100+ nukes 16 trains all timed within a couple of hrs.

Thats prob about the same in the east as we sent and you have loud mouth potter on here saying ours was some kind of big op. But yours was just "testing the defense".

And you wonder why tea doesnt have a good rep on the forums.

Wrong way around there, my friend. In the wake of that eastern attack (which, let's be fair here, was in fact co-ordinated with the much larger op on King Silva) no-one from TEA or P-W commented about it on the externals at all. Maybe in part because it was overshadowed by the larger and more successful branch of the op, but still :p By contrast, immediately after an attack by those two players (Razor and TrustMe) Kreiz was on the forums boasting and comparing it to BiP's King Silva op (though from the ODD I'm pretty sure it barely a quarter of the size, which is still pretty impressive for two players).

Whether or not Razor/TrustMe's attack was just testing the defence, fact is that Jelly Beans has been the first person to mention your eastern attack: Not to boast, merely to point out that judging each tribe solely by the successes against King Silva etc. would be premature. Seems a fair point, to my mind.

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I'm sorry..Am I acting entiltled because I come from the UK where there's this thing called free speech and I tend to practice that right when idiots talk to me about something unimportant.

BUT it is not lol

Sorry but you do realise that freedom of speech means that it is illegal for the government to persecute you for what you say. It doesnt protect you from other people calling you a retard on internet forums

Jelly Beans

Sorry but you do realize that freedom of speech means that it is illegal for the government to persecute you for what you say. It doesnt protect you from other people calling you a retard on internet forums

If I say something retarded then by all means call me a retard, I won't be offended..But just coming at me with an insult for the sake of it without any actual reason tells me that I'm not the retard.

What i meant about free speech is that epic panda is a tw mod and is a member of infamy so I believe that makes it somewhat a political situation :D Plus his comment was irrelevant to anything I said...

Epic Pandas

You seem to massively overrate my influence or your own self-importance if you think that an incredibly inane exchange between the two of us is in any way "political".

Jelly Beans

You seem to massively overrate my influence or your own self-importance if you think that an incredibly inane exchange between the two of us is in any way "political".

Not at all, I just don't understand why you had to insult me when I said nothing to encourage it..

Epic Pandas

Not at all, I just don't understand why you had to insult me when I said nothing to encourage it..

Honey, if you think someone saying "You don't know how to Internet" offends you, I think you need to spend less time on the Internet.