how many "old Players are on this world"

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

SterlingArcher

I am finding more and more how much has changed. It's pretty mind blowing really. I can see that people can point whore their way into the top, but the real question is, How does it affect the midway and later stages? Do the Pay to play players end up trumping the skill of the skilled players?
I came back recently as well, I was most active on worlds like world 1 and world 2, then more active on 20ish... worlds so to me It was a pretty hard blow to see the game completely change as well...

You're kind of assuming that the skilled players aren't p2p though, I honestly feel there aren't many really good players who would actually play without at least pp farming before committing themselves to a world. Either way, late game is still trumped by the better players or the 'more active' players imho. By modern TW standards if an account only has 1 user It's basically inactive, lol.

Andrew.

DeletedUser116815

I came back recently as well, I was most active on worlds like world 1 and world 2, then more active on 20ish... worlds so to me It was a pretty hard blow to see the game completely change as well...

You're kind of assuming that the skilled players aren't p2p though, I honestly feel there aren't many really good players who would actually play without at least pp farming before committing themselves to a world. Either way, late game is still trumped by the better players or the 'more active' players imho. By modern TW standards if an account only has 1 user It's basically inactive, lol.

Andrew.

Soji why did you change your username :(

SterlingArcher

Soji why did you change your username :(
IV8wIw.jpg

DeletedUser70389

I am finding more and more how much has changed. It's pretty mind blowing really. I can see that people can point whore their way into the top, but the real question is, How does it affect the midway and later stages? Do the Pay to play players end up trumping the skill of the skilled players?

It is very well possible. If the player knows the ins and outs of the game, has deep pockets, or has been pp farming the previous world, they will have a very good shot at making it to the end game.

matthewturner49

Well either way I am looking forward to seeing how this game has fared from a gameplay standpoint

DeletedUser62954

W20 was my first world and one of my best words probably. i've played co-played this game under different accounts...

the shadow 59
winnie churchil
babajaga p

i dont remember the others lol

i stopped playing for about four years and this is my first world since coming back. im surprised by the changes ive seen in the game. back then there were no flags, no using PPs to push your account or anything.

aetegan

I feel that Co playing has killed this game for new commercial almost as much as p2p when it comes to attracting new players.
Very difficult for a single player to compete with someone that is virtually on 24/7.
This one is more on the players themselves than inno but it seems impossible to prevent so... either join them or... get try your best till the inevitable happens.
Again I'm sure there are exceptions to every rule...

doydoydar

i stopped playing for about four years and this is my first world since coming back. im surprised by the changes ive seen in the game. back then there were no flags, no using PPs to push your account or anything.

Yeah this. Never thought TW would succumb to P2W strategies but then again needs must I suppose...

DeletedUser56732

Started back in 2007 (W4), but got seriously addicted by playing for BORG (W10). Later fell deeper into the rabbits hole with DNY (W12). After that I sent nukes seriously only at Drama!(W53).

Now im planning a comeback at W91 =)

EDIT: And if someone wonders why im not posting with my earlier account, well.. I've tried to remember even the email linked to my account.. having no luck in the process so far =)
contact the mods, they can help

DeletedUser67772

Im pretty old of a player. Skipped w1 and w2 though and went for recommended w3 where i began my tribalwars adventure.

DeletedUser25470

I don't think I've seen any of the old faces I remember... oh well time to make new friends... any takers?

I remember Smoke Hunters but not you. I was in W6 and made it to the end. It's been a while....

DeletedUser120206

Someone really needs to respect their elders it seems..Sometimes I need to bring my walking stick every time I log out.

Yeah I've been playing since w1 or something, you can see I'm a hardcore gamer. I'll post ya a pic of me down below..

computer-nerd-husbanndd-2_o_1028219.jpg

~Patrick