Pretty Little Liars

Psihic

Um, well, hi !

Im new here :)

I havent read anything back except this page. And the long post of Tranquility above.

I recognized that this is something personal for you. Mind sharing what for ? If not its ok too, but I just cant read all the forums back, it will make my eyes bleed.

Now, I have to say Regime does have my respect, you did good work in the past months it seems.

But the part where you say:

"So, with that in mind, I'm going to make you bleed, Destiny. I'm going to make you hurt.

I'm going to do it within the legal confines of the game. I'm going to do it with an amazing crew that will show Tribal Wars that there are other ways to win a world besides embarrassing mergers and desperate betrayals.

With only Regime. The players that we took in were, by and large, black sheep that were cast out of Destiny.

We will not be accepting enemy accounts at the end simply because they played a good game: you haven't.

We will not be sparing accounts because of how well they sparred. "

I will do all that is in my power to prevent this.

Granted, Regime are the favourites to win and Destiny needs a lot of work but I think it is somewhat possible we turn this thingie.

Anyway, looking forward to a good fight.

And nice to meet you lot :)

Tranquility

Reaction score
Psihic, I have the utmost confidence that Destiny will give you an unbiased and accurate break down of how this world got here. If you are so allergic to reading that it makes your eyes bleed then their colorful version will be much more to your liking.

Sidd, I said nothing about disbanding, I simply stated that the tribe would break by January. It is a schedule I have every intention of maintaining. If your pretty new faces extend it for a few weeks, that is not a concern nor is it something I will lament. Eating the dead isn't any fun, and we have a few individuals that need to be taken care of before the world can properly end.

Our confidence did not waiver when Destiny's knee was on our throat and their dagger still buried in our back. A few newly recycled meatshields will hardly make us quiver. After all, most of the new faces have been beaten before or have a history of becoming tragically busy when under heavy fire.

We will see if they have developed a taste for a real fight yet.

Psihic

Girl, it is too much back and forth and, most importantly, way too many posts :)

One thing though, would you be so kind to define "will break" a little more detailed. Just so that there is no confusion in January.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Psihic, I have the utmost confidence that Destiny will give you an unbiased and accurate break down of how this world got here. If you are so allergic to reading that it makes your eyes bleed then their colorful version will be much more to your liking.

Sidd, I said nothing about disbanding, I simply stated that the tribe would break by January. It is a schedule I have every intention of maintaining. If your pretty new faces extend it for a few weeks, that is not a concern nor is it something I will lament. Eating the dead isn't any fun, and we have a few individuals that need to be taken care of before the world can properly end.

Our confidence did not waiver when Destiny's knee was on our throat and their dagger still buried in our back. A few newly recycled meatshields will hardly make us quiver. After all, most of the new faces have been beaten before or have a history of becoming tragically busy when under heavy fire.

We will see if they have developed a taste for a real fight yet.
disappointed at your short reply.
I am a huge fan of your epic dramatic replies:p:p.god i loved the part where you said "when Destiny's knee was on our throat and their dagger still buried in our back"...sent shivers down my spine

Tranquility

Reaction score
Civility dictated that I keep it short for the new fellow, Sidd. I wouldn't want the dear to get lost in a sea of words. And as we all know, the story hasn't changed, as does the hypocrisy and excuses still exist. The egotism that manages to put even me to shame.

With rare exception, players who are excited about the current fight are, by and large, the same ones who became tragically busy each time they were opped in the past. Destiny's latest council is made up of choleric tempers that promise great things until their villages get a little tickle. None of which are interested in an op that would properly humble me (I am clearly unworthy of their affections).

I have watched this tribe for a long time. I have seen good tribes and have enjoyed playing against good tribes. There have been enjoyable spars and fun stories. There have been highs and lows, bitterness and relief. As with all (fictitious) wars, they have been terrible and beautiful, with sleepless nights, mistakes, and surprisingly victories.

Destiny simply is not a good tribe. What they have done in this world has been a blight in the game. When they do not get their way, they insist that the enemy is cheating: we have a stable of mods that alter the actual code in the game so that our nobles don't lose, or that get all of Destiny banned not for the cheating that they do, but because of the mods we keep on a leash. All of our accounts are played by a single person at the library at all times and that has made us unstoppable.

It is a revolving door tribe, born of mergers and deceit. It survives by pulling in enough cannon fodder to keep internals going so that a key group can become bloated on free villages and become proud of their growth. Nothing more.

But that is the nature of things.We do not hate the rat for being a rat, we do not hate the worm for being the worm, and we shall not hate Destiny for being what it is.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
h
You aren't exactly awe inspiring with your speeches either..
i know...everything is pale when u compare to princess tranq. speeches.

i really "awwed" when i saw "sinful angel likes this" below tranqs post. Cute really cute.

Psihic

Very poetic Tranquility.

But did you avoid to answer my question or purpose or just missed it ?

DeletedUser94059

Open invite to Dest

Come on come all to the op on Vlad!

The land time is at your discretion, the noble sends are at your discretion. Send however much you want just make sure it gets sent! We need to make Vlad's ODD great again! So we are putting out this open invite to request a large op (preferably get us to over 1k noble incs).

Full disclosure: We will defend ;)

EDIT: We have been informed to tell you that:
1. No one is here, doors are wipe open. Come in at your leisure.
2. We have no defense, they're all snoozing somewhere else.
So how's this going for you??

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Or the fact they sneakily kept quiet on the removal of 2 more dest players who had quit :eek:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am curious,

Are any of the original council from Dest. that declared on Regime still playing?
The likes of
CocoMajestic
DVBBS
etc

Or is it a completely new team with the old SIN crew trying to make the best of a bad merge choice?

DeletedUser79609

I am curious,

Are any of the original council from Dest. that declared on Regime still playing?
The likes of
CocoMajestic
DVBBS
etc

Or is it a completely new team with the old SIN crew trying to make the best of a bad merge choice?

I'm no longer playing. Haven't done since February iirc

I believe Sara has gone too. As for the rest of the council, two members were on the Vlad account, one has passed away and Emelie vanished ages ago

So yeah, much like Regime, Destiny has had a few roster changes of their own. I still stand by the merge decision though. However I don't believe it helped us at all

The war was already stagnant. Nobody had any motivation, Regime rarely did anything and when they did it was merely snipes/stacking. I don't recall Dest running more than 3/4 OPs in my entire time there. It was easy. So easy we frankly could not be arsed

Sara believed that the merge would somehow boost our morale and give us what we needed for a final push. Not to mention planning would be so much easier and it would simpilfy the entire situation. Also as everyone in Regime likes to point out, it put us very close to the dominance needed to finish the world. Which for a tribe struggling to finish off a wounded enemy, who was hardly putting up a fight, that seemed a good option

Obviously it didn't go to plan. We lost a majorly influential account, simply because the owner is selfish, despite the tribe and council doing everything possible to make them feel comfortable prior. We lost two core accounts who'd been in the tribe for ages and were doing jack shit on the frontline and looked to be all set for matching "I love Dest" tramp stamps but suddenly had an epiphany and decided to join the darkside. Oh and we lost Sam who clearly has no regard for friendship. Same could be said for all of those to be fair

I get looking after number one, but shitting all over your supposed friends in doing so? Pathetic

Speaking of pathetic, Googly why even bring this up? If you're trying to poke fun at Dest now they're in a pickle then get real son. Dest has never been an elite tribe. It was carried by a handful of accounts. The council had no control. We had extremely little experience in running a tribe and were doing whatever it took to reach our goal

Dest had internal issues, activity issues and skill issues. Yet despite all that, we were 12,000 or so caps up on a tribe that you and your crew had assembled and ran away from

I mean Bill left, won w83 and strolled back in like nothing happened. Or at least that's how it looks

So why bring this up at all. If you're genuinely curious, you have your answer. If you're here to throw shit, that's weak...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You seem to be very emotional about this topic, I do hope I haven't touched a nerve.

I was simply interested in finding out how this world had changed.

I did however find your comment insulting your so-called friends for lack of loyalty ironic.

My old friends from Regime felt just as disappointed, if not more so, when Dest. decided to use an account of ours against us whilst being friendly to our face and then stabbing us in the back whilst the majority of our leadership was incapacitated for a variety of reasons.

It gives me a small deal of compassion for your plight, however those players you are commenting on were in an environment where loyalty and friendship meant nothing so I guess the only people to be blamed for that sad predicament would be those very same people who chose to take Dest. in that direction in the first place. All in my humble opinion, of course.

I was saddened to hear of Ben's passing. He was one of the few people I spoke with outside of Regime who kept my respect due to honesty and integrity through thick and thin. I am glad Dest. has renamed itself in his memory.

DeletedUser79609

How much information can you hear before it actually sinks in Googly?

Move on