10 years

DeletedUser

As a matter of fact .. we should make a premade for players that have been around atleast for 10 years ;)

DeletedUser

jesus i've been here for 10yrs. the only reason I continue is because it's like, why stop now?

Literally have gone through middle school, high school, and almost done with college and I still haven't won that last user to post here wins

Why am i so dedicated to this? I guess it's easy to just pop by and post once and leave. wow, crazy feeling.

maybe this is a crutch and if I stop, i'll enter a new chapter. a metamorphosis. my life is pretty good actually, bless up

i should just post here now and use this thread as a diary

You can post words? Woah.

xankou

Wow, you just made me realise how truly sad I am that I am still playing this game 10years on...that or how awesome the game is...or both.

DeletedUser

Wow, you just made me realise how truly sad I am that I am still playing this game 10years on...that or how awesome the game is...or both.

it's not the game that's awesome, its the people :) ^^

bring it in guys
friends-group-hug-o.gif

xankou

no, it IS the game.

Nah, it really is the people. Tis the only reason I come back repeatedly because of the comradery in tribes. That and the politics.

I definitely do not come back for waking up at crazy hours of the night to send trains.

otto44

Nah, it really is the people. Tis the only reason I come back repeatedly because of the comradery in tribes. That and the politics.

I definitely do not come back for waking up at crazy hours of the night to send trains.
see, players like you lack the spirit. I love bolting out of the bed at 4am to launch dem trains

DeletedUser55663

Yeah, same but months later. This forum is pretty dead, nuah? What are we all on TheExodus now?

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm literally a grown man with a career now. When I started posting here, I was posting chainmail from Myspace on the Last User thread and Ibo and Unnamed Warrior countertrolled me.

simpler times holy crap

DeletedUser85032

ive been here only 9 years my other account got perma banned twice (bring the account back or we RIOT) xD