The Resistance

Mithrae

I've always thought it should be more of a dong dong dong.

Edit: Goddamnit, why is it always 4am when I get the urge to crank up some tunes?

DeletedUser119811

Both tribes running an OP at the same time.. Will be funny to see who gets the most villages out of this.

DeletedUser119811

Oh you probaly are testing the stacks again with those 130 nukes (spotted to now) and trains coming as we speak.. o_O TEA been launching nukes since saturday night (when we noticed it first).

Last edited:

DeletedUser118278

316f88a343c08dcb9539f89f2962bd08.png

Tea just testing the stacks..

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe if TEA stopped using half their nukes on Farm they could start testing the stacks of BiP some more.

DeletedUser119811

Stats since beggining of the war:
a17a07ad4fdf4b9d11540a5f07676220.png

TODAY:
As im conserned of, all villages TEA have nobled is renobling. That means that BiP has taken 22 villages over TEA with 0 villages..

BiP killed 16.9 millions units while attacking, while TEA killed 2.9 mill units while attacking.
TEA killed 29 millions units while defending, while BiP killed 10.9 mill units while defending..

This shows how much more prepared BiP were for being OP'd, than TEA. TEA met only stacks on BiP, while BiP didnt meet that many stacks.
BiP killed 3.75 units for each unit that died in defense, while TEA killed 1.75 units for each man died in defense.
BiP doesnt have more def, just way better teamwork. I actually think TEA has the most defense if you think of their relationships with P-W and WAR.

Guess it was about time that i wrote something serious and not only talking shit about TEA.

DeletedUser115210

Stats since beggining of the war:
a17a07ad4fdf4b9d11540a5f07676220.png

TODAY:
As im conserned of, all villages TEA have nobled is renobling. That means that BiP has taken 22 villages over TEA with 0 villages..

BiP killed 16.9 millions units while attacking, while TEA killed 2.9 mill units while attacking.
TEA killed 29 millions units while defending, while BiP killed 10.9 mill units while defending..

This shows how much more prepared BiP were for being OP'd, than TEA. TEA met only stacks on BiP, while BiP didnt meet that many stacks.
BiP killed 3.75 units for each unit that died in defense, while TEA killed 1.75 units for each man died in defense.
BiP doesnt have more def, just way better teamwork. I actually think TEA has the most defense if you think of their relationships with P-W and WAR.

Guess it was about time that i wrote something serious and not only talking shit about TEA.

Nice info on stats,

TEA did great today, with the amount of nukes and nobles thrown at them, to only go 22 down is very impressive.

A great tribal wide OP by BiP, and some great defending from TEA!

DeletedUser120275

Nice info on stats,

TEA did great today, with the amount of nukes and nobles thrown at them, to only go 22 down is very impressive.

A great tribal wide OP by BiP, and some great defending from TEA!

Honestly TEA did good job. But it is fight between frontlines now. So this stats will change Today+Tomorrow a lot. For example when Kreiz said that it was +22 for BiP now it is +26 (Today+Yesterday)

DeletedUser50733

Maybe if TEA stopped using half their nukes on Farm they could start testing the stacks of BiP some more.
Y'all gonna mass delete for us then? Didn't think so, so nukes will continue to be used I think.

I'll +1 that. You're boring.

However, this:
TEA met only stacks on BiP, while BiP didnt meet that many stacks.
We could include BiP's relationship with Infamy in here also, yes? Friends help each other, Infamy has a tiny border with TEA to cover, they'd have plenty spare...

Then there is the other thing, like has already been discussed at least in some depth, TEA HAS to deploy defense elsewhere. TEA has to spread it along the front thats almost the entire width of the world (BiP + Infamy borders), plus stretch it to cover those rim tribes (who whilst nowhere near the size or skill level of TEA, if they had empty villages in front of them they would make light work of eating their way through). Where else does BiP need to use its defense? There are no tribes behind them, they can send everything to the front.

So you may surmise that TEA has more total defense (lets forget about Infamy/WAR in that, nobody has confirmed any involvement by either tribe), but when the area that that defense needs to cover is far bigger than where BiP's defense needs to cover, you will find that BiP's defense is far more concentrated.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

DeletedUser120275

Y'all gonna mass delete for us then? Didn't think so, so nukes will continue to be used I think.

However, this:

We could include BiP's relationship with Infamy in here also, yes? Friends help each other, Infamy has a tiny border with TEA to cover, they'd have plenty spare...

Then there is the other thing, like has already been discussed at least in some depth, TEA HAS to deploy defense elsewhere. TEA has to spread it along the front thats almost the entire width of the world (BiP + Infamy borders), plus stretch it to cover those rim tribes (who whilst nowhere near the size or skill level of TEA, if they had empty villages in front of them they would make light work of eating their way through). Where else does BiP need to use its defense? There are no tribes behind them, they can send everything to the front.

So you may surmise that TEA has more total defense (lets forget about Infamy/WAR in that, nobody has confirmed any involvement by either tribe), but when the area that that defense needs to cover is far bigger than where BiP's defense needs to cover, you will find that BiP's defense is far more concentrated.

Thanks for showing about 150+ players you know nothing lol

DeletedUser50733

Thanks for showing about 150+ players you know nothing lol
Then you get clowns like this pop along, make a statement and don't offer up any facts or material to back up said statement.

I'll play along, explain why I know nothing?

DeletedUser117630

Are you going to offer any facts or material to back up your statement about Infamy supplying all these defenses for BiP?

Or are you just a clown?

DeletedUser119841

However, this:

Seems Infamy and BiP cleaned there backyards better than TEA, now when war comes they are not aloud to take the benefits they have earned without hearing excuses?