For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

DeletedUser

You're kidding, right? Pretty sure the likes of ANTZ, FaL and FnB were premades, while the likes of 2HARD, Distortion and FARM were not. Plenty of good players join the world after Week 1; or find themselves in an unwinnable situation and relocate to the rim. There'd be a higher percentage of good players in the core no doubt, but we're talking here about a few dozen good players which Infamy, TEA and BiP have all looked for, out of hundreds around the rim.

Antz was a premade but led by Kirk. Fnb was a troll mass recruit tribe I know since it was the third tribe I founded. FaL I don't know about, 2hard was a premade and multiple mergers even though they shat the bed in the TEA war as expected given their leadership. Bip got all of their best players anyways.

Literally just name 20-25 players from P-W that would be average or above average in TEA or another top tribe. In fact just name 10. You probably can't because they don't exist or they have been moved to tea already

Mithrae

Antz was a premade but led by Kirk. Fnb was a troll mass recruit tribe I know since it was the third tribe I founded. FaL I don't know about, 2hard was a premade and multiple mergers even though they shat the bed in the TEA war as expected given their leadership. Bip got all of their best players anyways.

Literally just name 20-25 players from P-W that would be average or above average in TEA or another top tribe. In fact just name 10. You probably can't because they don't exist or they have been moved to tea already

Considering I exert precisely zero effort trying to keep track of the various pseudonyms and accounts created or coplayed by the greatest of the greats, I really couldn't even name 10 in Infamy without looking at their conquest/OD/etc. stats :p And those give a superficial perspective at best.

But unless there's some compelling reason to believe otherwise it's pretty much a given that if there's 70ish accounts in the northern half of the world which are 'good enough' for this stage of the game (ie, in BiP and northern Infamy), then there are also 70ish in the southern half. Presumably fifty or so are in TEA and the ex-FARM members of Infamy. So where do you think the other twenty are hiding, if not in P-W? I didn't say they'd be above average in a top tribe, I said they'd be on the same level or in the same skill range as the competition, the northern tribes.

[Edit: 2HARD was definitely not a premade by the way. I stand corrected about FnB, but you see my point I'm sure.]

Last edited:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've always classified myself as average and have no problem with that no point whipping out our pp's and hollering back and forth about who is better. Great players can lose when a situation is totally against them and a bad players can look good when the situation is for them. Sometimes its less about the player and more about what is happening around them.

Last edited:

DeAdMaX

@hermitty He also gifted to Infamy but I find it irrelevant.

@DeAdMaX Everyone keeps saying 2Hard never wanted to backstab us. Yes they did. To believe anything else is a fallacy.

We aren't passing the blame.

BiP have been very good at manipulating tribes, just like 2Hard did on many occasions. I don't like the aspect of recording people in voice calls and that's why I've been so reluctant to post Fredrick's recordings of KR. What can you do in the game anymore, very little? It's a step too far. Fred, the duke of BiP sent this recording to us after the Dist (the tribe 2Hard were constantly trying to recruit and BiP claimed they wanted to leave TEA and join BiP but then later retracted their statement because it was utterly false) merge which we had already cleared 2Hard (keep in mind). This may be a sever case of entrapment (on BiP's side) but TEA would absolutely not tolerate our allies, who we sat and defended and thought we had good relations with would say this behind our back to at the time, their enemies duke.

Without TEA 2Hard was finished, by going against TEA their fate was sealed but leadership threw their own members under the bus for their own personal gain in an attempt to save themselves.

I didn't want to post this recording to make it clear with what TEA were dealing with at the time. I do not condone the recording of people in voice calls. I think Fred was wrong to do it but he got what he wanted and that was his number 1 priority at the time. The end result was TEA was forced to declare on their old allies because they ultimately wanted to backstab us and this was all in line with BiP's plan. From here we knew we had to fight and we have been doing that.

I'm sure BiP have recorded everyone's voice calls this world and we knew exactly what we were getting ourselves into but I'm not the type to backdown to someone who wants to backstab us so we chose to war which I think is perfectly legitimate.

After BiP sent us this information they chose to recruit these very people.

Keep telling yourself that champ if it makes you feel any better.

DeletedUser50733

Separate stats, so we can see where all the action is:

Side 1:

Tribes: Infamy
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA

Timeframe: 14/02/2017 00:00:00 to 26/02/2017 00:57:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 67
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 249,374
Side 2: 437,405
Difference: 188,031

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: P-W

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 166,474
Side 2: 7,390
Difference: 159,084

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: W A R

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 5
Difference: 106

chart

Side 1: 824,495
Side 2: 40,124
Difference: 784,371

chart

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow Infamy had two ops on me , while Bip Haven't stopped hitting me :

And still haven't took one Villa

9468a2ebd672bfabfb7a7c38338be6a1.png

You guys and gals ( that's if you have Gals , you do seem a bit that way , if you know what I mean) really straight out suck . I mean you all suck so bad that now you have to secretly pull the punk move of nobling farms right next to me :

f460e31aff09d660b7147e3f26fc3cf0.png

So so pathetic ......

Infamy Wants To Be Just Like : https://en90.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=7120&screen=info_player&id=9571760#408;506

z5ZAk7Z.gif

Last edited:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else amused by a player who hid behind stacks and account sitters wanting to call someone out for using TEA's strategy against them? Weak bro real weak

While you read this I hope you rage a little bit more on the inside so we don't have to see your garbage posts on the externals.

Asukon

Reaction score
Anyone else amused by a player who hid behind stacks and account sitters wanting to call someone out for using TEA's strategy against them? Weak bro real weak

While you read this I hope you rage a little bit more on the inside so we don't have to see your garbage posts on the externals.

Balian has been killing it, don't try to discredit him, that's just plain out disrespectful. He's just doing a bit of banter, stop getting so triggered about it.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If laughing at Balian is triggered I'm triggered to the max basic defending is basic. And if that is banter.......I don't even need to go on.

DeletedUser117534

Wow Infamy had two ops on me , while Bip Haven't stopped hitting me :

And still haven't took one Villa

9468a2ebd672bfabfb7a7c38338be6a1.png

You guys and gals ( that's if you have Gals , you do seem a bit that way , if you know what I mean) really straight out suck . I mean you all suck so bad that now you have to secretly pull the punk move of nobling farms right next to me :

f460e31aff09d660b7147e3f26fc3cf0.png

So so pathetic ......

Infamy Wants To Be Just Like : https://en90.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=7120&screen=info_player&id=9571760#408;506

z5ZAk7Z.gif

Balian no one ever questioned that you are a skilful player, well done defending so far. However you're trapped in a 2 week cycle. You post in here trying to be a bit cheeky, people troll you in return, you disappear raving about quitting TW for good blocking people on Skype. But then you are back with the same thing over and over again. There's nothing wrong with your posts as a bit of flame never really harmed anyone but you just can't handle the replies when people flame you back. So my advice to you is stop posting or handle trolling like a grown up man you are.

P.S
As much as Galls are minority in TW, the ones that are here are the top players and most of guys couldn't even compete with them. Look at your tribe, you have few ladies there so you're remark might be a bit out of place, especially that galls of TEA are much better than you.

DeletedUser

In my mind, its pretty much the same when it comes to gender, I've encountered both quality and some awful female players whilst playing W90 and other worlds. Tbh I see that defending as pretty standard. I suppose people persevere less nowadays so it is somewhat of an accomplishment when often people give up.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian no one ever questioned that you are a skilful player, well done defending so far. However you're trapped in a 2 week cycle. You post in here trying to be a bit cheeky, people troll you in return, you disappear raving about quitting TW for good blocking people on Skype. But then you are back with the same thing over and over again. There's nothing wrong with your posts as a bit of flame never really harmed anyone but you just can't handle the replies when people flame you back. So my advice to you is stop posting or handle trolling like a grown up man you are.

P.S
As much as Galls are minority in TW, the ones that are here are the top players and most of guys couldn't even compete with them. Look at your tribe, you have few ladies there so you're remark might be a bit out of place, especially that galls of TEA are much better than you.

Incase , you forgot Nest , I deleted you off my skype because I thought you were my friend , but friends don't talk trash full of lies behind players backs . I also usually delete players off my skype who are in the enemy tribe , not because they aren't still my friend , but because they can tell if I'm online that way , lastly I delete players off my skype who talk trash about me here on the externals .I'm not a starter of the trash talk , but i do talk trash to those who talk trash to me first .

Yes I am a very skill full player , I'm very hard to beat when online , in fact Beavis is a Butthead just sent one hell of a attack on me , 5 trains not to mention Bip attacking me the whole time with Nukes and Nobles , but Butthead had every thing landing all in the same second , anti snipes with each noble ,some full nukes anti snipes one hell of a attack , I would have rather just stacked on all 5 nobles , but unfortunately i had issues with Bip , therefore I had all but one villas sniped because I needed to go to sleep with only 4 hrs sleep for a eleven hour work shift. I figure I just wake up a hour early and snipe the last train before work .

I sat my sitter and when I woke up , I woke up to my sitter dodging all my troops in the area to snipe with , not to mention some other things that really pissed me off , my sitter made some very poor decisions , in fact when i told the sitter that , the sitter laugh at me and said I was being annoying , I deleted the sitter off my skype , i didn't find it funny , in fact the sitter has friends in your tribe and I thought the poor decisions could have been on purpose .That sitter will never sit me again that's for sure .

But yes Nest I deleted you off my skype was because you told HollyGhoast I'm not a team player , that is a lie and friends who lie behind friends backs are not friends .

atmospherecf

Balian you are not a team player. I think every Duke in TW knows that... it is not a lie, it's fact.

Trex has done a good job tolerating your attitude. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser117534

Incase , you forgot Nest , I deleted you off my skype because I thought you were my friend , but friends don't talk trash full of lies behind players backs . I also usually delete players off my skype who are in the enemy tribe , not because they aren't still my friend , but because they can tell if I'm online that way , lastly I delete players off my skype who talk trash about me here on the externals .I'm not a starter of the trash talk , but i do talk trash to those who talk trash to me first .

Yes I am a very skill full player , I'm very hard to beat when online , in fact Beavis is a Butthead just sent one hell of a attack on me , 5 trains not to mention Bip attacking me the whole time with Nukes and Nobles , but Butthead had every thing landing all in the same second , anti snipes with each noble ,some full nukes anti snipes one hell of a attack , I would have rather just stacked on all 5 nobles , but unfortunately i had issues with Bip , therefore I had all but one villas sniped because I needed to go to sleep with only 4 hrs sleep for a eleven hour work shift. I figure I just wake up a hour early and snipe the last train before work .

I sat my sitter and when I woke up , I woke up to my sitter dodging all my troops in the area to snipe with , not to mention some other things that really pissed me off , my sitter made some very poor decisions , in fact when i told the sitter that , the sitter laugh at me and said I was being annoying , I deleted the sitter off my skype , i didn't find it funny , in fact the sitter has friends in your tribe and I thought the poor decisions could have been on purpose .That sitter will never sit me again that's for sure .

But yes Nest I deleted you off my skype was because you told HollyGhoast I'm not a team player , that is a lie and friends who lie behind friends backs are not friends .
Balian hope you don't mind us noting those sleep and work times for the next op.

In regards to your team play I agree with Ronnie, especially at the startup you are not very compliant with leadership if asked for sacrifice. The proof was in Skype chats you sent me about Trex not treating you fairly. In mid game that issue is less of a problem especially if the duke leads with more of an authoritarian style. So with TreX leadership you are now a good asset for TEA.
That is basically what I told Jasper about you, I was honest and it had nothing to do with our 'friendship'. I was honest and I knew you wouldn't fit apathy and their style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont mind give credit to players that does it well. Makes war so much more fun! Soo:

Good Job so far Balian. You have done well with the defending, but sadly, in the end, they all fall down ;-)

Yes they will fall down , but that's because the heat isn't on you this world like it is on me , my ODD will prove that . I'm sure if your villas were getting nukes , your farms being catted etc , things would be different . Oh and I see TheHans likes your comment (basically kissing your butt , I call it )

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian hope you don't mind us noting those sleep and work times for the next op.

In regards to your team play I agree with Ronnie, especially at the startup you are not very compliant with leadership if asked for sacrifice. The proof was in Skype chats you sent me about Trex not treating you fairly. In mid game that issue is less of a problem especially if the duke leads with more of an authoritarian style. So with TreX leadership you are now a good asset for TEA.
That is basically what I told Jasper about you, I was honest and it had nothing to do with our 'friendship'. I was honest and I knew you wouldn't fit apathy and their style.

Once again Nest , in regards to my team play in the beginning of Worlds isn't compliant and you can blame innogames for that beings they made all the worlds these days P2W . Therefore I'm going to say , so all the players in the externals can read it . That you (Nest) as my duke for 3 weeks in World 88 asked me to nuke a villa 24 hours away , with my first and only villa so you can get your 4th villa , that's greed not to mention because of the P2W worlds , I payed 80 USA dollars to help build my villa and troops to keep up with all the other players , so yes I'm not going to let players take advantage of me in the beginning of worlds , unless innogames take P2W out of it.