The Final Countdown

vickmiller

screen-shot-2013-11-15-at-9-13-13-am.png

Evidence that Balain is in the right. We are dumb :/

We deserve nothing. But, we will earn everything.

That's a selfie of Jorge with his gay-retro-fad moustache. HOT again, that scratch 'stash.

#scratchyassleader

(He's gayer tha me :/)

DeletedUser120077

Evidence that Balain is in the right. We are dumb :/

We deserve nothing. But, we will earn everything.

That's a selfie of Jorge with his gay-retro-fad moustache. HOT again, that scratch 'stash.

#scratchyassleader

(He's gayer tha me :/)

There is nothing better than the fact that I can imagine vicks retro deep announcer voice

Nothing makes the girls or guys go more crazy than his voice.

Too bad he is slightly gayer than the average male

1503101-koolaidman.jpg

DeletedUser118986

Nest , your are Bias on top of that you talk behind players back when acting like your their friend . Now let me tell you why your bias :

You been playing this game long enough to know whether a tribe is good or not ,you know all the research, yet you try to add in War and family like a whip cream and cherry on top on your behalf to make it look like odds are against you in the number of members against you , when you know dam right well 10 of their players don't account for 1 of 95 percent of the players in Bip or Infamy , so I don't even know why you waste your time including them .

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=1840&type=lose&pn=-1

Enough said , It's Bip and Infamy against TEA and PW the odds are against us period .

Besides that , like I said in the beginning , Infamy hasn't done Jack Crap this whole world most of the villas you have were mostly all freebies etc .

And if TEA should fall I hope Bip kicks your Butts and if they need help I'll be glad to join them because Infamy dosen't deserve the glory of world 90 .

For freaking sake Balian please stop. Your killing everyone's brain cells. You literally claimed that you never trash talk (see quote below) but here is a prime example of it.

Trash Talk ? Everyone is trash talking everyone from what I seen , I don't trash talk anyone until they trash talk me , what I say is true .

I won't waste my time typing a novel because clearly everyone else is always wrong and you're always right. That is what is called selective hearing: Selective auditory attention or selective hearing is a type of selective attention and involves the auditory system of the nervous system. Selective hearing is characterized as the action in which people focus their attention on a specific source of a sound or spoken words. You are clearly so delusional over Nest that you fail to see the game as a whole. So please do everyone a favor and stop posting on the externals. Quit trying to play victim and grow up. You are older than most of the community and act like the most immature of them all. It's really pathetic that even after Nest apologized as a man that you still have the audacity to come to the externals and attack him in spite of yourself.

DeletedUser117534

For freaking sake Balian please stop. Your killing everyone's brain cells. You literally claimed that you never trash talk (see quote below) but here is a prime example of it.

I won't waste my time typing a novel because clearly everyone else is always wrong and you're always right. That is what is called selective hearing: Selective auditory attention or selective hearing is a type of selective attention and involves the auditory system of the nervous system. Selective hearing is characterized as the action in which people focus their attention on a specific source of a sound or spoken words. You are clearly so delusional over Nest that you fail to see the game as a whole. So please do everyone a favor and stop posting on the externals. Quit trying to play victim and grow up. You are older than most of the community and act like the most immature of them all. It's really pathetic that even after Nest apologized as a man that you still have the audacity to come to the externals and attack him in spite of yourself.

It's all right Faux I can handle Balian's 'attacks' any day but still I appreciate your concern. :)
I enjoy his posts and I see them as pure entertainment causing a bit of stirr and living up the externals.

He hates me for telling Jasper my honest opinion about him as result of which he might have not gotten into Apathy and he's got full right to hate me for it. But now he reads and interprets things through hate glasses making him post silly things on externals. I think he would be better off moving on. After all we are two old farts playing a silly game :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119960

Cant all be friends on forum and take the fights ING ;)

thats the way it should be

DeletedUser

Not sure where people are getting at when it comes to bias. Bias would be doing the same analysis except commenting that Infamy has a far better leadership than TEA when there is little evidence to prove that for example.

I do feel somewhat sympathetic to Balian as I understand where he is coming from. Yes, W A R and Q-EST are probably a waste of an item slot that skews the statistics to make TEA's side look bigger/better than it is and I am sure Nest knows this. Yes, it makes Infamy look less pathetic for jumping in if you add in a bunch of dead weight to make up the numbers (though what were they to do at that point). This though, in the scheme of things is relatively minor and your response Balian is pretty sad. As soon as you said this phrase:

"on top of that you talk behind players back when acting like your their friend ."

You messed up.

At least you have an equally sad and playground response from Faux Legend, so its not all loss. Look on the bright side eh?

DeletedUser117534

Not sure where people are getting at when it comes to bias. Bias would be doing the same analysis except commenting that Infamy has a far better leadership than TEA when there is little evidence to prove that for example.

I do feel somewhat sympathetic to Balian as I understand where he is coming from. Yes, W A R and Q-EST are probably a waste of an item slot that skews the statistics to make TEA's side look bigger/better than it is and I am sure Nest knows this. Yes, it makes Infamy look less pathetic for jumping in if you add in a bunch of dead weight to make up the numbers (though what were they to do at that point). This though, in the scheme of things is relatively minor and your response Balian is pretty sad. As soon as you said this phrase:

"on top of that you talk behind players back when acting like your their friend ."

You messed up.

At least you have an equally sad and playground response from Faux Legend, so its not all loss. Look on the bright side eh?

I don't think Infamy move was a pathetic one. It was carefully planned and a lot of preparations went behind the scenes before the declaration. Balian says we've done nothing in this world so far but in fact we've done all we could to put ourselve in the best possible position before going to war with TEA. From the moment I saw TEA on the map with their amazing roster I knew We will fight them at some point. I saw a group of living legends in a premade which would be an enormous challenge to beat. Diplomacy was our best chance so thanks largely to Bill's skills and charms (and a lot of luck) the North shaped up the way it did with 2 strong tribes opposing TEA. Al had upper hand in dictating the world diplomacy, if he didn't mess it up we would have been in much worst position.

I also don't think attacking WAR is a bad move, whether they are with TEA or not they are there, heavily clustered on TEA's flank with a lot of less skilled players. Why not to abuse that fact instead of charging head on at Balian's watch towered defences? For every easy village we take TEA must sweat fighting us or BIP.

I made a mistake not researching WAR as much as I should have, saw few links to TEA and made an obvious assumption to add them to the TEA alliance. It wasn't my intention to bump up TEA stats to show us in a better picture. We don't need to charm anyone anymore. It is what it is, two strong tribes against one and a bit. But still we are talking about TEA here with the same legendary players we had at a start. They are not going anywhere without a decent fight and a long war that no one knows how will end.

DeletedUser

I don't think Infamy move was a pathetic one. It was carefully planned and a lot of preparations went behind the scenes before the declaration. Balian says we've done nothing in this world so far but in fact we've done all we could to put ourselve in the best possible position before going to war with TEA. From the moment I saw TEA on the map with their amazing roster I knew We will fight them at some point. I saw a group of living legends in a premade which would be an enormous challenge to beat. Diplomacy was our best chance so thanks largely to Bill's skills and charms (and a lot of luck) the North shaped up the way it did with 2 strong tribes opposing TEA. Al had upper hand in dictating the world diplomacy, if he didn't mess it up we would have been in much worst position.

I also don't think attacking WAR is a bad move, whether they are with TEA or not they are there, heavily clustered on TEA's flank with a lot of less skilled players. Why not to abuse that fact instead of charging head on at Balian's watch towered defences? For every easy village we take TEA must sweat fighting us or BIP.

I made a mistake not researching WAR as much as I should have, saw few links to TEA and made an obvious assumption to add them to the TEA alliance. It wasn't my intention to bump up TEA stats to show us in a better picture. We don't need to charm anyone anymore. It is what it is, two strong tribes against one and a bit. But still we are talking about TEA here with the same legendary players we had at a start. They are not going anywhere without a decent fight and a long war that no one knows how will end.

I am talking about perception more than anything else when I mention the gangbang being a pathetic move. It was merely the safest, most risk averse move possible with the highest probability of victory. From my limited conversations with the leadership of Infamy, that is their primary objective so it is the correct move. No doubt there was a long period of preparation for the war, I do think I would have done some things differently, especially since there are perhaps five players on the front with W A R and Infamy would ideally want to clear that up as quickly and painlessly as possible. Sure, those players are good, but they may well run low on nobles soon enough if more breaks from W A R occur. Mass training would probably be optimal given the skill level and activity of the players there.

I think TEA's roster is far overrated. There is a difference between having well known players and having good players. Just having a name does not make you amazing at the game. TEA's problem in my mind is they lack, asides from perhaps two or three players, any hard carries or truly beastly players and whether they are performing to their potential is another question. They have a lot of solid role players though who were there for world wins. Infamy and BiP by contrast have a few more of these kind of players at least as far as my limited viewpoint can see though TEA may well have a stronger roster overall but lacking some of those savants which really carry worlds.

Attacking W A R is a fine move, though Infamy could have also allied W A R as an option (though actually I think its better just to replace the villages with Infamy ones). From what I have heard, it is not the lack of skilled players that is W A R's problem. The difference between P-W, which also has a lot of rim players, and W A R is the leadership and direction. W A R is, from what I know, led in such a way that actively teaches noobs and bad players bad habits as well as making them more susceptible to breaks.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think TEA's roster is far overrated. There is a difference between having well known players and having good players. Just having a name does not make you amazing at the game. TEA's problem in my mind is they lack, asides from perhaps two or three players, any hard carries or truly beastly players and whether they are performing to their potential is another question. They have a lot of solid role players though who were there for world wins. Infamy and BiP by contrast have a few more of these kind of players at least as far as my limited viewpoint can see though TEA may well have a stronger roster overall but lacking some of those savants which really carry worlds.

Who are you talking about RE: TEA RE: INFAMY RE: BiP

DeletedUser

I think TreX is the closest thing TEA has in the entire family. Asides from that, err perhaps fortezzo could be an interesting leading choice? I know plenty of people in TEA as well, but perhaps not everyone. To be fair, TEA could be very strong provided it had the right leadership, I am still unsure as of yet whether TreX is the correct choice for leader itself and I disagree with the choice of advisors, it seems more based on reputation than actual leading competence though who knows I could be shocked. Player wise, there is nothing really at all that scares me personally or makes me think "I have to watch out for this person" when fighting TEA.

As for Infamy, they probably have a few more. Gay Land Pirate for a start, in fact their top five in size are in general better than TEA's. L0v3r5 and War-peace are probably as good as anything TEA has in terms of leadership/player skill. There are a few others i could name, but I don't know their abilities well enough. I don't think overall they have as many solid players, but they are quite top heavy.

BiP, Nwaro comes to mind. Based on the war itself vs. TEA, I think King Banana despite the lack of growth asides from the free villages has been doing good work. Majestee is very good as well. I know less about BiP here so then you get into murky territory and have to mention names like KingRagnar who can technically carry stuff, but only short term and are just as likely to fall on their face. I think they are a mid-ground between TEA and Infamy here in terms of how top heavy they are, they also have loads of $$$s.

What I will say is if we were to count on reputation alone, TEA would be head and shoulders above BiP and Infamy, but I look at the lineups more matched because I think TEA lacks really dangerous players/leaders.

DeletedUser119960

These messages are decent. I think BiP has been fortunate with the fact that many of us Front liners are unknown to the net community.

Ned Stark.

DeletedUser50733

I think the fact that not many (if any) people know much about BiP has suited them down to the ground. A benefit from coming from a different server.

I'm glad I've been out of the game long enough to not have any sort of reputation, good or bad :cool: other than what I've built through dicking around on here the last two months, nobody (other than Lover5 and omg a hippy) knows me.

There's a few guys in Tea who have no rep and are very good players, the further this world goes the more they will come to the fore. Same I suppose goes for BiP's players of the same nature.

I picked a good world to return to!

DeletedUser

Well I hope that to be the case, good players naturally come to the fore due to their accomplishments within the game. I should say that I am not basing this off reputation. I think there are plenty of players with no reputation who are good. TEA does seem to have a few players who have non-existent rep and are still highly regarded internally and/or on the battlefield. Same with BiP. Most of what I am basing it off is playing with/against players from those tribes and talking to them about their own tribes and their players.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah you can't hide from my Nathan ;)
Clocked you, the moment i saw the name. But yeah if truth be told i don't really recognize many names, i know some players from previous worlds, but they are on different accounts.

I think the main thing for TEA, is developing players in P-W, some of them can and will be good, just need time to develop still. It is one of the main things still lacking in the game, is players taking the time out of their plans, so help teach another player. I always try to help someone progress in a world.

Main thing is this war will go on for a while, and Infamy and BiP's main objective i guess would be to stop TEA from cleaning up the rim. If it can be achieved, i think a lot will change.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Main thing is this war will go on for a while, and Infamy and BiP's main objective i guess would be to stop TEA from cleaning up the rim. If it can be achieved, i think a lot will change.

I think the rim behind TEA is really important and Infamy and BiP know this. TEA have done well to fight on four different fronts and stay relatively stable on all four (Bip, Infamy, DC and Farm). We're now at a stage where Farm and DC are obviously crumbling to TEA which was expected. This has forced Infamy and BiP to make counter moves and try save the rim from us. Thus, they recruited/got villages gifted to them. Who is the real winner here though? Is it too late for Infamy/BiP to successfully defend these areas? Is it a drain on nobles and tribal defence?

If we look at the South East this area was functioning better than when BiP decided to intervene. Since they nobled down the tribe has lost motivation, players have defected and defending wise there has been less resistance. Not to mention all these new caps will have to start building troops all over again so are effectively useless for a couple of days.

TEA ran a really successful local OP on this area and finally look more likely to secure their rim, especially in the SE. I understand that BiP could still defend this area well but I personally think it's too little too late.

I'm interested to know more about the strategy from an outside analysis POV or BiP from themselves and is it too late to make serious gains through this move.

Last edited:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Although I'm not too knowledgeable of the SE except for when one of those tribes messaged me about working together and then a week later became part of the TEA F. recruitment machine, if attacks on the SE are like the SW then BiP probably want some of their own players in the area. Again not sure of that area but TEA F. have thrown a lot of nukes some even frontline nukes to other war fronts at the SW. BiP by doing there move if they keep some of those villages TEA F. will have to keep sending nukes and and leaving defense around in the area. This makes it valuable, alas it all depends on who succumbs to the recruitment bug anyways as somehow TEA has a way to get accounts to not want to fight and be recruited instead.

DeletedUser117534

While the externals are focusing on the drama surrounding Incoming Impact account I have been crunching some numbers.

images

My focus this week was much broader as I based it on conquer stats for each tribe from the beginning.

But let’s have a look at the basic stats movement since my last post first.

24_02_2017_TABLE.gif

I have changed the table slightly focusing more on gains and losses rather than on villages per player and tribal changes. The first striking difference is BiP/TEA's place on the leader. TEA has managed to gain a staggering 4,800,000 points while in the same time BiP has gained 2,000,000. So what is behind this point movement?

Even though TEA has lost one member according to the table, they have dismissed Archwizard and Unnamedsoldier losing 140,000 points while inviting Fortezzo with 729,000. As Mithrae pointed out in The Resistance thread most of TEA's points this week were gained by nobling not recruitment. I did a manual count and they have taken 240 barbs last week!!

24_02_2017_barbs_tea.gif

24_02_2017_TEA_conquer_period.gif

24_02_2017_Bi_P_conquer_period.gif

With an average 1450 points per barb that is 360,000 points gained in barbing. I believe there must have been an executive order in TEA to barb up and build those villages as quickly as possible.

They have made significant gains from PW, DC and Farm later Infamy (on the rim) but also Quit and a lot of tribe less players moping up the rim as they promised. They have also gained 48 villages from BiP (427,000 [pints at 8900 point average per village). TEA has targeted lee hughes with an effective OP last Wednesday capturing 32 villages and dealing 20,000,000 ODD. Good game had the biggest impact on the OP capturing 13 villages, I checked TEA’s ODA stats and Dread Doctors, Good Game, Razor Shark, Hydra of Lerna and Tronfjellet had all over 800,000 ODA on that day. I checked P-W and they did not participate in the OP. King Ragnar, Stark, Seven Devils and Lost One were other players that lost few villages to TEA last week.

Now looking at BiP they have gained 25 villages from TEA worth roughly 225,000 points. .facepalm lost 7, TrustMeImLying 4 and Hydra of Lerna 4. There was no tribal wide OP against TEA this week but a regular battling along the front. Only Seven Devils launched a large attack yesterday targeting TrustMeImLying. He gained 2 villages while dealing 1,400,000 worth of ODA but they were recapped today.

Looking at BiP gains this week they had exactly half the numbers of what TEA has had. BiP has capped 80 Barbs and they were doing well in that field until the day where .Incoming Impact. left. There must have been some kind of order to change the focus and start oping him. On the 22nd of February they have slowed down with capping barbs and in the last 3 days they nobled 31 of Impact’s villages. During the same time they have also wiped out DEFYu player Tiganul capping 29 villages. Yesterday they started similar wipe out against tryhardjuice1 with 19 caps so far. So what we have seen is a bit of reorganisation for a possible large op to come this week.

24_02_2017_king_banana.gif

I don’t know when exactly was that message sent but if It was recent we can expect all those idle nukes to be finally used. The question is where and when?

CONQUER STATS

24_02_2017_Gains_from_tribes.gif

I have made this table so it is possible to compare achievements of our top 4 tribes and who were they fighting to get where they are now. I have marked the cells with few different colors:

Grey – BARBS, Yellow – internals, Light blue – NO TRIBE, Blue – other, Red – tribe/player no longer exists.

The first striking number is the amount of BARBS taken by PW, BiP and TEA. Looking at Infamy in comparison you can see who’s got a strict anti-barb policy and why they are quite behind in villages captured so far.

With the internals I believe those stats are taking into accounts self-nobling. I would have to spend few days to pick up the genuine internals so I will leave it as it is. As a note TEA has nobled 337 villages from their ally P-W and those internals are genuine. Those stats show clearly how insignificant P-W really is doing mostly barbing and giving villages/recruits to TEA.

24_02_2017_Losses_against_tribes.gif

In regards to the lost stats we can see how smart Infamy has played so far. They have grown on active players, clearing the rim avoiding large wars and significant losses.The stats of course don't include C9 achievements and those would have a significant impact.

24_02_2017_gains_from_players.gif

Gains per player stats show few things. Firstly, the heavy internalling in every tribe. Then how well BiP has done against HardNutz, King Silva and Noble King. Also we can see now the distribution of tudadar’s villages with 149 going to TEA, 129 to Infamy and 46 to P-W.

I hope you enjoyed the stats, please elaborate on my assumptions and correct me if I am wrong in any case.

DeletedUser117534

*I've made a blunder in calculation of points gained through barbing for TEA, thanks Mithrae for pointing it out in private conversation so I was able to fix it.