Diplomatic victory

DeletedUser118892

This is funny, Lloyd if you were half as good as you told everyone you were before the world opened then i doubt this would of happened. From day 1 it fell apart from piss poor leadership on your behalf. Thats how some members ended up out further from our core and were able to be picked off. Instead of recruiting them some help to keep other tribes off possibly you recruited people to keep your rank 1.

So try to destroy us, you talked trash about all the decent tribes around us so i dont see who will help you. That includes MEA who only have at best 5 good players right Lloyd?

You guys are in a plane heading for disaster - just because a few 28 members come on the forums doesn't mean that everything is okay.

Mohan never answered my question earlier, so hopefully you will..

Do you like how I got spies in your tribe? Pleaseeeee just answer me already and il shut up :-----)

DeletedUser118892

Totalpointwhore, first of all - please say your name I hate talking to someone without knowing there name cause typing totalpointwhore all the time is long haha.

You're only sucking up to 28 right now because you asked us for an alliance at the start of the world - and you want to keep in there good books (even though they have spies in your tribe, I know because I placed them there)

DeletedUser118892

challenge taken, i'll do mutiny against chris... :D

as i've said in the beggining... you're a genuine idiot. nothing more. not sure why that reply is even allowed...

This is coming from the guy that's been telling me to take a joke this whole world - does that offend you? Suck it up I'm from Glasgow that's the type of humour we have

DeletedUser119841

Totalpointwhore, first of all - please say your name I hate talking to someone without knowing there name cause typing totalpointwhore all the time is long haha.

You're only sucking up to 28 right now because you asked us for an alliance at the start of the world - and you want to keep in there good books (even though they have spies in your tribe, I know because I placed them there)

Why are you so proud of spying? If you are better, get the job done without them. Simple.

DeletedUser118892

Why are you so proud of spying? If you are better, get the job done without them. Simple.

Here come the 28 special interests coming to like your post..

See, everyone says that but they don't complain if the spies are in their favour..

DeletedUser119970

He is proud of spying because it is the only way he can get ahead in the game. So what if you have spies in the tribe, its done you a lot of good so far. Spies only get you so far, still needs to be someone useful on the other end to use it, something i think you lack completely. If you think sharing your info from your spies to other tribes is so good, they are only using you and your vendetta until you become useless to them.

DeletedUser119841

Here come the 28 special interests coming to like your post..

See, everyone says that but they don't complain if the spies are in their favour..

Plenty of players complain, even if the spies are in their favor. Look at TheBigGinge's reputation after world 90.

Not to point out a player hoping to run a tribe should not have this low of a plunder score.

17d74feac7a25a6e8f1910b44866fb19.png

DeletedUser117086

Im not sucking up to anyone, rage quit isnt even a tribe anymore ;)
And if they refused an allaince why would i care about sucking up to them ?? Im saying things as i see them. Like i said i dont presume to know what happened, but thats how it appears to everyone on the forums that wasnt there in person.

And just call me tpw
-tpw

DeletedUser84793

I think you all need to suck it up and just join me! Only then will you all have a purpose here...lol Cheers.:D

DeletedUser120347

There are a lot of interesting novelists in this thread.. :D

Maybe

commander do u have spies in MEA?

I like u!! cause I like crazy man!
you increase fun of this gaame!
How exciting!
spies..betrayal..tactic..

DeletedUser120347

Don't you guys play multiple accounts? Like you guys done on ptg on W87?

I have only two accounts. But now I only use one

I didn't play w87. :D :D :D

I played TW on a server in another country, and I'm back in five years.

deja vu3

You guys are in a plane heading for disaster - just because a few 28 members come on the forums doesn't mean that everything is okay.

Mohan never answered my question earlier, so hopefully you will..

Do you like how I got spies in your tribe? Pleaseeeee just answer me already and il shut up :-----)
Absolutely loved it.

But they turned out to be as useless as you.

Do you offer replacement? I would love to see better ones come in.

DeletedUser118892

Absolutely loved it.

But they turned out to be as useless as you.

Do you offer replacement? I would love to see better ones come in.

Mohan, you're warring a tribe rank 24th or something, they aren't even dirt on my shoe. Why the hell would I care about that, just you wait for MEA.

Also, your profile is so bent now. Vicious and delicious! You sound like my 4 year old cousin.

Everything about you screams that you're a bitch. There's a reason you merged into me in W91.. cause ur a bitch and wouldn't fight

I manipulated your ass once back in w91 I will do it again.

You weak people disgust me