The Resistance

DeletedUser50733

So inside a couple of days we find out BiP not only try and force players off their own account, and try to steal it, but they also planned to use a FL player as a meatshield and rim him when they're done.

Nice.

Must be lovely to be part of BiP right now. What, or who, is next?

Asukon

Reaction score
Please guys I can't answer more to this idiot. He thinks we can't snipe/backtime LOL and I didn't mean about your english. You are kinda natural speaker. Just saying at least after accepting being traitor. What else can be worse?
You're leaving out important details. He said you can't snipe/backtime using a phone at the same level as him. Which I'm fairly convinced most people won't be able to. It kinda makes sense doesn't it. That a phone player is better at playing on the phone than PC gamers?
Stop manipulating his posts, or atleast try to read what he wrote, you'll just look stupid otherwise.

DeletedUser

And btw omer if u think my decisions were so bad should I bring up what you did to those poor souls that left u as acc sitter and u made there acc go 0 over night with the help of the titas team Lee lost one me Dropkick and general u did this countless times to many to remember.

Just because it doesn't benefit your side doesn't mean the other person is wrong.

So let's stop playing this pointing finger game and get down to business on 93 and see who's the top dog. Of course I won't stand a chance against all 8 of you but I sure as hell can come with my own 7 and kick your ..... But yea come at me bro.

Oh and fka months ago? I just saw this the same way I got my acc back. Wich was yesterday I got Skype screen shots to prove it.

Like I said mail me in game or Skype me for proof on all this. Even from king banana(fedrick) wich has been fairly quiet on all this.

PS. I was gonna stay out of externals but after getting bashed so hard and here again because omer cant keep his mouth shut im defending my self.

I wouldn't be here if it wasnt for omer ;):D:p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120275

You're leaving out important details. He said you can't snipe/backtime using a phone at the same level as him. Which I'm fairly convinced most people won't be able to. It kinda makes sense doesn't it. That a phone player is better at playing on the phone than PC gamers?
Stop manipulating his posts, or atleast try to read what he wrote, you'll just look stupid otherwise.
I always have pc with me

DeletedUser120275

Rat this is pointless fight. If you want to argue message me on skype.

DeletedUser

I would if u didn't block me. Let's just go at it on 93 mate. Why are you swerving your way out of the question.

Last time I'ma ask you 3rd times the charm.

DeletedUser120275

Because this post is about Tea vs BiP. Not LawandOrder1 vs Ratthunder3.

DeletedUser

So inside a couple of days we find out BiP not only try and force players off their own account, and try to steal it, but they also planned to use a FL player as a meatshield and rim him when they're done.

Nice.

Must be lovely to be part of BiP right now. What, or who, is next?

Fka is next like I said they were just talking about him yesterday about using him as a meat shield and then rimming him.

Skype me anyone for more info eduardo18467
Ill gladly show you the true side of bip.

DeletedUser120275

What? Now you started to lie? I can swear on everything we never did such a thing. You are not even in our chats dude. Cmon...

DeletedUser

Because this post is about Tea vs BiP. Not LawandOrder1 vs Ratthunder3.
U made it about me when u said I had no skill and made racist comments about my culture. I wasn't the only one who noticed. I'm proving to you that I do have skill.
Make it about tea and bip again.

Okay so recently bip lost a player because he decided to switch teams.

What's next? Will bip do an even shadier move or will this be the beginning of there downfall? Only stats will tell.

End of story then. Why bring motives and personal decisions into it.

DeletedUser120277

Fka is next like I said they were just talking about him yesterday about using him as a meat shield and then rimming him.

Skype me anyone for more info eduardo18467
Ill gladly show you the true side of bip.
I think everyone is interested in this, can you post those "evidence" about F.K.A here? :)

DeletedUser

Is that fear I smell omer? Again your mouth put u in a situation u didn't like. Like I said SKYPE me if u want the proof behind all this.

End of this. Refer to me again and ill stand up for myself. Dueces.

DeletedUser119921

and be quiet betrayer ^^ i dont want to be mentioned from your mouth.

DeletedUser

Well I did offer , the first time my acc was taken from me the villages back you guys had your chance and just leave me for what I worked for which was 550k and the acc was at 700k, I even told Lee rimm me then if im not gonna be able to play on MY own acc.i wasn't gonna fight u guys and u knew it. Id rather get internaled by u guys than get rimmed by the enemy but then again there goes omer and ruins everything just made revenge even sweeter.

I think from all this only a handful from bip came out with my respect. Lee , finwee, Mathew , drop,gen and titas team other than that all this was played horribly, oh and I'd have a ingame teamate who would've been my size if I wasn't forced to rim him. Richard.

DeletedUser120275

I read everything twice. Didn't see anything about racism. Which I never did in my life.

DeletedUser120275

I can't stop thinking how proffesional you are in bullsh**ing... It is not my choice to rim you or have you on account. It is leadership's decision.

DeletedUser

You build a wall

Along with all the make bip great again knowing my culture back grounds.

Again cought in your own lie.a nd btw the only one that needed to get off there high horse was bip.

But like u said this isn't about us. So why make it about us. It's about tea vs. bip let's see who wins.