Premium Guide

RichiRoo

Hello all!

Everyone knows someone that are using pp to gain power.

I belive most of the players out there are using pp, to premium account, 20%+ productions and so on, but nobody does admit it.

I don't think using pp to gain power is a bad thing, it's not cheating, it's not badsport because of the time it takes of earning them if you're selling recourses.

Here is a guide of how much and what to focus on when using you hard earned pp.

First, start direct when a new world has opened, spam your way to market and sit tight.
When you see that the market is rising, restart to the rim.

First thing first, what do you need to get going?
Recourses right, go for stable, buy rescourses and get 250-500 LC, put in 10 LC 50 times and pp the stable up to 20 (this will cost 3250pp for stable + 2400pp and around for LC if it cost around 1pp for 100 recourses).

There you go, a good start.
Farm, farm, farm! Even if you pp, you will lose in the end if you don't do the hard work.

The good thing is that 5-6000pp aint much but it sure will give you advantage ig you're using it right.

Below you see how much it will cost if you buy your way up to around 7K and a full offensive army, i have counted it like if 1pp is 100 recourses.

Stable 20: 3250pp no reduce
Barrack 25: 6200pp with reduce
Farm 30: 9950pp with reduce
Storage 30: 5900pp with reduce
Iron 30: 7200pp with reduce
Wood 30: 5700pp with reduce
Clay 30: 6000pp with reduce

An army of 6000 axes, 2800 lc, 300 rams, 200 catas: 24500pp
10 coins: 8300pp
4 nobles: 5600pp

10 time reduces of each lvl in the buildings: 19500pp

Total: 102.100pp

Use this mall for knowing alittle of what it does cost for you, but my adwise is to go for stable fast with pp, then buy 250-500 lc, after that play without pp and use pp to buy you an army.
Don't show it off like most people do tho, tribes will most likely work together to take you out fast if they know the size of your army, keep it to yourself and suprise later on.

This has been working for me, it doesnt take much work to get the "speed up" for 6000pp, so give it a shot.

All the more advanced players allready know this, but i was thinking, why don't give the new guys a chance and a little guide to keep track.

- RichiRoo

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Total: 102.100pp ....
At around $80 for 7,000....
Comes out to over $1,100.

A person has to be crazy to spend that much money on "any game" to "get ahead" let alone one that you could get taken out and lose all your investment. Yes, if I was a tribe leader and had someone like that around us, I would laugh mercilessly as the unified tribe drove in the last stake through their chest. By by money......

RichiRoo

You DONT buy them, you earn it by selling recourses, you can easily get 500-600pp a day the first 30 days of a new world.

xinryr

Remember when premium used to just made it so you could use scripts and have a bigger map.

RichiRoo

Yes, only script o find useful tho is the Keypress Farm and Fake script.