The Resistance

DeletedUser

i am sure there may be some who would accuse me of making self-serving moves in the past.
i am not a well-known player, far from it, but i have played a couple of worlds.

the flagrant and offensive defection of the impact account is, seriously, one of the most duplicitous things i have seen in my relatively short TW career. and i have seen many duplicitous things, and may even have been party to a few.

however, that behavior is beyond the pale. i do not pretend to know the whole story, but i can say this: assuming i keep playing other worlds, i will make it a mission to track down the original owner of that account every time, and i will do everything in my power to bring him down.

#rat

rat is as rat does.

Like W87 am I right?

DeletedUser119921

What? :D i promise with KB when i start this server, i would join to BIP

what i said to join tea is for surviving in core for a moment, and now you are rimmed, and I will win the server hahahaha

I always thanks to My "The Core Returns" without betrayer and either My bip friends

DeletedUser119921

Am i like you? Did I think that Tea can be my tribe? or 2hard???????? lol

You just think that you know me, But You don't know everything haha and i am not like you as a insulting with family.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118986

Christ do we need to trash talk the mods in general threads? If people have an issue with something start a discussion somewhere else where it is relevant. Please don't insult them in forum threads that have nothing to do with the mods. There is a rule saying not to discuss bans on the forum, so please don't degrade our community by insulting those that run it - regardless of if they make mistakes they don't deserve to be mocked like this.

I concur. I was going to say something last night and forgot. But I entirely agree as most people don't know how much mods actually do.

DeletedUser119798

Rat, we were all friends to you and you know how close we were to each other. You were sad with one or two players and decided to backstab all of us?? Quite a rat you are!!

You also mentioned Lee and FKA going away for long. Sounds funny as you are just creating stories on your own. Lee was only away from Skype, was out of his account for a day or two because of a problem in his family and we all know this, because we were close enough to share our real life things with each other... that includes you!!

Fka didn't you try to join TEA like 2 times? And want to betray like the other south players for antz? That's what I've found on my Skype messages lol, just saying lol

lol.. didn't Tea try to recruit most of the players in South? And we were Bananas ages before we joined Ants.

DeletedUser119197

lol.. didn't Tea try to recruit most of the players in South? And we were Bananas ages before we joined Ants.

I'm not 100% sure of that, but wasn't going on about TEA trying to recruit them even if they did.. I'm going on about that well before when jager existed that fka sent me mails that he would join and backstab that south I have the mails I just have to find again :D if it's even worth it lol, and you probs were banana for a long time, but I'm not talking about you guys, talking about fka lol

DeletedUser119921

I'm not 100% sure of that, but wasn't going on about TEA trying to recruit them even if they did.. I'm going on about that well before when jager existed that fka sent me mails that he would join and backstab that south I have the mails I just have to find again :D if it's even worth it lol, and you probs were banana for a long time, but I'm not talking about you guys, talking about fka lol

Haha don't you know truth? we used you lol. You always do like you are so smart and truthworthy, but you are liar and have no thinking about everything..
The Fact is You lost your account :D even You lost your account when you were coplayer and now, Who is next? I hope you would be a co of G.G :D

DeletedUser119921

I found something.. Every one who always betray likes to merge other's account!!!!!!! :D

DeletedUser114962

BTW can BiP attempt a second deathstar attempt on me??

Yawn I woke up to see 5 deathstar BiP villages around me. What did I decide to do? Cat them to 100 points. Syrogen I am sorry TEA nobled those. I would have loved those 5 barbarian death-stars that were around me. 5 BiP 100 point barbs would have looked mages tic.

I am sorry I disappointed you BAE <3

DeletedUser118278

I dont even use scripts, so idk what ur talking about.:)