SAGA declares on Apathy (but i'm gonna make the topic as they didn't)

SirCharles40

Reaction score
Now I fee really bad for SAGA. Having their members picked like vultures by surrounding tribes. Kudos to those that have stayed, really.

Thanks for the kudos there Tony but in reality where were we going to go? Till a new world opens up we might as well stick around and enjoy the show. :)

SirCharles40

Reaction score
Good luck to ya'll also mate. If it weren't for bad luck I'd have none at all. Memories of TCO on W86 has been running through my mind ever since this started. lol

SirCharles40

Reaction score
That is a world I don't think I'll ever forget. lol

100+ trains coming at your tribe with nukes ahead of them .wow

DeletedUser116879

So what happened to us not being able to run the "marathon"? apparently it really was just a sprint all along. Too bad cause i am a long distance runner, not a sprinter :p

-Creeper

SirCharles40

Reaction score
So what happened to us not being able to run the "marathon"? apparently it really was just a sprint all along. Too bad cause i am a long distance runner, not a sprinter :p

-Creeper

Don't be patting yourself on the back just yet. It's a long ways to go yet to that 70% of control to win the world. You may be sprinting through Saga here but all the time spent on us is giving others time to prepare themselves for you. They can thank us for being their meat shield later. lmao

aquilon

1kevk2.jpg

SirCharles40

Reaction score
they could have fought for longer but unfortunately a few of their players have no backbone to keep going when it gets tough :p

-Creeper

Could be that or they could just be smart enough to know when to stop wasting their time on a losing battle. Most likely though its due to the fact they feel betrayed by their own tribe and see no sense fighting for them anymore.

aquilon

Why would they feel betrayed by their tribe? I mean, considering some of the comments in the past few days from these ex saga members you'd think they'll be more than happy to try and rim us:/

DeletedUser70389

they could have fought for longer but unfortunately a few of their players have no backbone to keep going when it gets tough :p

-Creeper

Honestly them moving to other tribes was crappy, but no need to be mud slinging.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
A fair few of SAGA fought well, and others also fought to the best of their abilities. The war was short, and a lot of now former SAGA fled since they realized they could not win as they were then... A lot can be said about a move like that... Spineless, dishonourable, pathetic... But at the end of the day, this is a game. And for most fighting a losing battle is not fun.
Live to fight another day I suppose. As long as its not something that will repeat itself for these players, it might be the best move they could have made. Regardless how others should feel about it.

Should we dislike them for it? Perhaps... But there's no need to call them out for it, for now. We will see what happens :)

No such thing as honour when all you do is press buttons one might say...

*GranTorino

I think its a bit of a standard procedure in TW, and that can't really be denied.

Leadership collapses, the tribe has no direction and is being lead by a new tool who hasn't a clue and is only doing bad for his/her tribe, what do you do?

Take the chance with a potentially better new beginning, or sit tight and fight the losing battle under the leadership of the unstable and clueless tool ? I know what I'd do after investing months of my time in to my biggest addiction, and I think any player looking to make it to late game would be a liar if they said otherwise.

There is a line of 'honour' between choosing not to flog the dead horse, and jumping ship because your simply afraid and doubt the team you are a part of

Michael Corleone.

Who knows on one hand, these people really played under warrior1978 who like i said is trash at leading and playing, selfish, arrogant, etc. On the other hand, I cannot blame them for wanting to leave lol

DeletedUser120206

Nobody deserves to be in a tribe where if they needed help they'd only hear the crickets outside chirping, if that was any player who really wanted to play the game for what it is would rather be in no tribe. Credit to the ones that did manage to go through the fire exit door, having leadership that only cares about themselves is one of the reasons to blame why SAGA was losing.

~Patrick

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That certainly was the most disappointing major war I have come across in a long while.

Particularly saddened that the biggest public bragger from SAGA was one of the first to jump ship. Razzald - you don't happen to be related to Sir Cornish do you? You seem to be a slightly more eloquent version of him!

As a small rim-side bystander, I am looking forward to seeing the twists and turns that the collapse of SAGA will cause over the coming months :)

DeletedUser116879

That certainly was the most disappointing major war I have come across in a long while.

Particularly saddened that the biggest public bragger from SAGA was one of the first to jump ship. Razzald - you don't happen to be related to Sir Cornish do you? You seem to be a slightly more eloquent version of him!

As a small rim-side bystander, I am looking forward to seeing the twists and turns that the collapse of SAGA will cause over the coming months :)
like i dont have a problem with players leaving a falling tribe but if u call other people out on "not doing anything in the war" or just general trash talking then run first. then thats something i can judge.