The shame of the first (Casual 2)

• Thread starter DeletedUser120381
  • Start date

DeletedUser120381

Him
Hello Viking Lord,

As your tribe members do not know how to respect territory claims and they feel strung enough to smile and put it on a point range issue..I have no other choice to ours back by force.

Signed.

Duke of Menace

ME
i have 29 members..Could you be more specific?

My player (forward)
A Haze member is about to take it from me. Moreover, both of us are too small for you to attack.

Him
As I cleared this village and claimed .. you will empty it and let me to take it back. If not there will be a slight problem that might end up really badly for you or your tribe mates.

ME

I dont understand whats the problem here -.-

We dont have the nobile planner shared so how we could know what u have claim?
We dont have any kind of diplomacy so i dont understand ur message

Him
I asked him to clear village that was cleared by me and brought down to 14 loyalty. Well we do have some kind of diplomacy now.

and its not really about claim.It's about that ... '' OUR Point Range is to high for you to do me something ''

and he said that was another attack coming by haze..and now that village his him

ME
but its true. In the casual unfortunatly u cant attack what u want..just a player like ur score.

Him
Well it's good that I'm a Duke and whole tribe is behind me, 2 sister tribes and like ton of ally's.I'm usually kind person and do not like fight but well.. there is a line for everything. I'll find the way

Happy Hunting

Pagan

This is the real reason of this stupid and nosense war..but the real shame is that

Viking is again:

Menace
The Blood Promise Legion
The Night Watch
The Blood Promise Federation
Elite Royal Knight
Dharma
The Family
Serious?
Fighting Corruption

All top tribe were at war calls. xD Possible that you have no other enemy? it doesn't look good on you.

Just one Tribe against 9

You are the pride of Tribal Wars

Deleted User - 10017355

Every know and then I like to come to the casual forums to have a laugh at the really bad players... You sir have not disappointed with your abmissal respect for the game.