Playing 93? Introduce yourself!

DeletedUser

see you all there :D

giphy.gif

Want me to assign you all internals? Ez r1.

*Winkiwink*

DeletedUser118822

Jesus this will be an interesting world. If I wasn't on 92 I'd consider playing this one lol

Lord Sandwich

Hello peeps, so here we are again, less than 24 hours to the start, a lot of people saying they want to avoid the core, I get it, times are hard in the centre, I guess I will have to give it a go there, we get one chance to restart early enough if it all goes south, otherwise it's good to be home again, see you all on the battlefield

DeletedUser118822

I'm playing 92 for the win so I don't wanna divide my attention

STAFAST

I keep getting pestered by old friends to come out of retirement to play. I am here to see if anybody is actually around or not. I can wait 7 more worlds to play 100....that was the plan my last retirement, come back for 100...so doc jr, bo, lord marshal thomas, KK, anybody from world 24? Say hi. I just may play.

Lord Sandwich

Ithat was the plan my last retirement, come back for 100...

I think I will join you for that retirement server my friend, but until then I am going to need the practice, dust off all the old skills and macro's these new kids don't use, so many things now we used to have to make our own code for the game are now part of it, I think they are getting spoiled

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Surprised Ghio1 hasn't introduced himself yet...

Me too he took the time out to drop by on 87 to say hi but not here

stefaniscool Mar 29, 01:42
Hey friends from [ally]187[/ally]

I'm planning to join world 93 and possibly form a tribe there. I will be joining on the ghio1 account where I always play seriously when not under an alias. (I'm Steve)

If any of you are interested in playing, feel free to contact me on my skype: sustephen123, my kakaotalk: sustephen or on world 93

My plan for joining is to join at 11ST when the world starts (No pre-register) and to use the relocation item on friday morning (1 & 1/2 days later)

If anyone is interested, feel free to give it a shot, my team normally remains top 1/2 tribe in the world and we will go places

Thanks,
Steve/ghio1

We already have about 10+ really good guys to go and are looking for some others to help fill the ranks ;)

Deleted User - 10017355

He couldn't decide whether he wanted to lead a premade or a mass-recruited tribe... And the trend setter that he is decided; Why don't we do both?

Dethgripp

I keep getting pestered by old friends to come out of retirement to play. I am here to see if anybody is actually around or not. I can wait 7 more worlds to play 100....that was the plan my last retirement, come back for 100...so doc jr, bo, lord marshal thomas, KK, anybody from world 24? Say hi. I just may play.

W24 was by far the best world iv played so far. The PnP alone kept it interesting. Just waiting for those days again.....

DeletedUser118185

Jay who played in Deus is my coplayer. He loved W24 :)