Reaction score
Top tribes by dominance
Ben 48%
Regime 46.5%

0.4% growth in 2 days!

Tribe stats:
#1 Ben 316.916.870
#2 Regime 312.183.472

Here Comes The Boom rejoined Dest after what I can only presume was a disagreement or something. If the player of anyone from the tribe wants to enlighten me that'd be nice.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Here is some top-secret unseen footage of Regime's afterparty!

That's great. hahaha.

I think those that joined Regime about a year ago, should be given a fair bit of credit. With the influx of w70 players, w80 became far more active it seems. Before, Destiny and Sin were simply pounding down on Regime, and it seemed as if they'd inevitably lose. However, with the new players, working alongside the players that were left when they arrived, they pushed, and they fought harder than pretty much any group of I've seen, to make this comeback happen. I don't think anybody can say that Regime hasn't had the motivation and momentum at their back for a while. In addition, something has to be said for the leadership of Regime. For people to be willing to stand by or join a leader, in the face of what seemed to be hoplessness, you know that leader has to be special.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive:

upload_2017-3-28_9-37-17.png

Top tribes by dominance
Ben 47.9%
Regime 46.6%

Tribe stats

#1 Ben 315.705.628
#2 Regime 313.461.952

DeletedUser107685

Thats a bit misleading though. If you were to remove a lot of the players from Ben then the stats would be much more even so I think you are making it biased

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thats a bit misleading though. If you were to remove a lot of the players from Ben then the stats would be much more even so I think you are making it biased

How would removing Ben players make it less biased? Surely that's just a biased thing to do. To make the stats look better for one side, remove the bad stats!

DeletedUser107685

No that doesn't make sense. Some folks in Ben have lost a lot of villages so it make it seem like the whole tribe is doing worse. So by not taking them out you are making it more biased and misleading

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No that doesn't make sense. Some folks in Ben have lost a lot of villages so it make it seem like the whole tribe is doing worse. So by not taking them out you are making it more biased and misleading

Any tribe must accept the stats as a whole despite any player leaking villages. If Ben aren't happy with "some folks in Ben losing lots of villages" which in turn will affect their stats, then kick them and eat them.

DeletedUser117501

All he is saying, is that the numbers are artificially inflated because multiple accounts are most likely owner-less, thus boosting Regime's stats.

DeletedUser107685

Any tribe must accept the stats as a whole despite any player leaking villages. If Ben aren't happy with "some folks in Ben losing lots of villages" which in turn will affect their stats, then kick them and eat them.
What if the folks losing vills are still nice people to have there to talk to though? I don't see why you would try and skew the stats simply for that reason. How about just showing the actual active fellas and giving everyone a true picture of whats going on.

DeletedUser117501

Especially since we have all heard Regime likes to focus inactive accounts. Active ones are always left alone.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well this is a ridiculous discussion.

Ben have accounts in their tribe. They lose villages, so Ben players/friends say "you can't count those - they aren't active". Is it Regime's fault your players are active?

If the answer is "no", you are pissing downwind.

If the answer is "yes", then that is a victory to Regime for forcing your members to quit early rather than go down fighting.

There is an easy solution for you if you don't like Ben tribe being part of the Ben vs Regime stats. Get rid of EVERY inactive account. Then you have no excuse for still losing.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First and foremost every player thats being OPed in Ben, quits. Especially on north. Can you name me 3 inactives, that werent active before they been OPed? probably not.
is this really our fault? if you dont like accounts with negative war stats, kick them. i know you want to. but i know you want to keep your WD over 20% ;)

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

The Ultimate Bot

Reaction score
All he is saying, is that the numbers are artificially inflated because multiple accounts are most likely owner-less, thus boosting Regime's stats.
Close to every Dest account has been owner less at some point in time, with the exception of maybe 5 accounts (Or had players that stopped logging for a while, and therefore remained inactive). If a large majority of dest players had positive war stats and were being dragged down by a small number of players with huge losses, then this would be a valid argument, but this simply isn't the case.