World Dominance

DeletedUser

I've always said for the longest time that BiP has the highest probability of winning, but I do not think TEA's probability is as low as people seem to think. This probably leads to players in BiP thinking that TEA is delusional since they are blind asides from their own viewpoint, but in the bigger picture, TEA's probability of victory actually increases day by day due to macro-outgrowth, player retention and Infamy weakness.

The problem with reliance on exploiting weaknesses to gain advantages such as Hydra, King Silva and such to grow rather than solid play in general is that this resource of weak players gradually dwindles over time. To a lesser extent you can see this on the AD!/Infamy front where originally Infamy had a field day with inactives and non-premium account users in W A R and now they are struggling to make any progress despite a disparity in skill. Admittedly, no tribe in my opinion exhibits solid war play in World 90, not the sort I am used to. A reliance on a lack of communication, inactivity and other shenanigans for major gains does not sit well with me.

So long as TEA does not break or get any Infamy-type inactivity issues, they will probably end up winning this world. The probability of that happening in my mind is still quite low, some TEA players are a bit over-emotional for my liking and more prone to tilt rather than focusing on win conditions than the players I'm used to working with and there is likely to be minor breaks in future but it could happen. Just staying as is and fixing a bit of their offensive strategy would be enough most likely, assuming the situation in Infamy does not change, to get TEA the win in the longer term. This is not to say TEA is good, the world has been one of those disappointing yet entertaining clownfiestas in terms of level of play.

Regardless, the change in dominance percentage does not affect anything, it would be unlikely that Infamy + BiP merger would have 60% dominance anyways. Anyone who gets to that sort of dominance will have won the world most likely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

Aren't TEA already facing both Infamy and Bip in a real war?

DeletedUser119839

U where just taking a beating and internaling faster than that to keep up in points and in the end hoping to get a win from that :)

Asukon

Reaction score
Mentally pressure, u cant handle the thought that you might need to face us in a real war now and not just internaling to a win :)
If you're in Infamy I'm just gonna laugh tbh. Mentall pressure from Infamy? I feel more safe on the Infamy front than in my own home. You OPd my front, was probably the worst planned OP I've seen in a while, such a disappointment, and don't come and say "It wasn't an OP, we just tested stacks" because it clearly was an OP.
Infamy players talk so much but when you see their tribe in game you just cringe. BiP has been doing great though, I have respect for them and if they wish trash they can, because they have obviously been outplaying us in terms of how the war is going. But Infamy is just a disappointment and will continue to be through out the world because of their leaderships lack of well, everything.

Note: I have nothing against anyone of the individual players in Infamy, In fact I think many of them are great, but your tribe is utterly shit.

DeletedUser119839

Nice to see your opinion on Infamy but im not in infamy ;)

DeletedUser97878

If you're in Infamy I'm just gonna laugh tbh. Mentall pressure from Infamy? I feel more safe on the Infamy front than in my own home. You OPd my front, was probably the worst planned OP I've seen in a while, such a disappointment, and don't come and say "It wasn't an OP, we just tested stacks" because it clearly was an OP.

Gonna be honest here, What op on you? :S

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Probably the one where he forgot to dodge some trains and nukes.....unless he switched accounts.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jorge is the leader of Infamy and some of his content/planning/decisions is/are excellent. I'd certainly rate him in many aspects of his leading and playing ability. He's more than capable, I just feel it's his players who let him down. That's not entirely his fault. There's only so much he can do alone.

Asukon

Reaction score
Jorge is the leader of Infamy and some of his content/planning/decisions is/are excellent. I'd certainly rate him in many aspects of his leading and playing ability. He's more than capable, I just feel it's his players who let him down. That's not entirely his fault. There's only so much he can do alone.
Yeah I have no idea how Infamy is being duked. So I can't really blame Jorge. But something is clearly not working.

DeletedUser

There is bit to do with Infamy is very true. Mostly it is that AD! is better than most people think in terms of teamwork and individual skill. AD! being underrated leads to Infamy getting bashed when they struggle with a war that the world thinks it will be walkover, simple as that.

DeletedUser97878

There is bit to do with Infamy is very true. Mostly it is that AD! is better than most people think in terms of teamwork and individual skill. AD! being underrated leads to Infamy getting bashed when they struggle with a war that the world thinks it will be walkover, simple as that.
Who underestimated AD and how are AD "bashin" Infamy

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm asking the same questions but AD! weren't coordinated before they were AD!. That all changed after they became AD!.

It's sad that Infamy had friends in AD!. Despite Infamy' best effort to disrupt AD! they are still doing a great job. We're still a long way away from a full AD! Offensive but they are doing great work.

If we had AD! Back when they were stronger I feel they would be beating Infamy well on that front.