Top Tribes of W93

DeletedUser117534

Greetings

Finally after first two days into the game we have a clearer picture about the top tribes of W93.

It is still very early to do a proper analysis, however I thought I could give you a snap shot of the more significant rankings (including top tribes, top players, top daily plunderers and looters) and a short comment for each of those.

Looking at the top 5 tribes we have

Tribe
Farm.
Dawn
OBP ; and
AOW

Tribe is a premade lead by charismatic Ghio1 who has gathered a very solid roster with a lot of known players. With the use of PP they quickly managed to get to the top of the rankings with the least number of accounts from the top 5. The tribe is at this stage the strongest in any aspect of the game (points, farming, members, location, leadership) a clear top contender for the win.

I have seen Farm once or twice before but I am not sure if its just because the name is so common? The tribe has some known faces but rather poor farming at this stage which could mean they haven't spent that much PP for rushing stables. I disagree with the mass recruiting strategy so early. I don't know much about the leadership so maybe someone could comment on that?

Dawn has started in pre-registration and quickly has mass recruited towards the rim. It has most of K54 under their control. There are few accounts I recognize, definitely some good farmers but again the recruitment is scary. At least the name is new to me.

I cant say the same about OBP. I have seen the same tribe with the same COA at least twice now including W80. On each occasions the tribe has not survived the startup so I assume it will meet similar fate here.

Finally AOW, I didn't know much about them until I saw Drawngod aka Blackflags. I am not sure if he is involved in the leadership but usually he likes to be and we all know how it ends. I wouldn't like to judge the tribe by Blackflags alone but I don't know much about the players and the basic stats don;t tell me much either. Could someone could help me here?

Now moving on to farming. Tribe has completely dominated this ranking. They show how good and serious they are about keeping the rank 1. It is impressive so well done to Ghio's team.

looters.gif
plunderers.gif

map.gif

Looking at the map Tribe has partially relocated to K44 so NW would be their home. Dawn is focusing on core SW while AOW spreads across K54, 55, 44 and 45.

Farm is relocating to NE as we speak confusing the map tool as most of the tribe simply vanished. I will update the map once all relocations are completed. Finally OBT has targeted the rim of SE and NE continents most likely to relocate into SE.

As usual I would appreciate further comments and discussion. I will try to keep you posted on the top tribes every now and then.

With Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

LennoxW

I would watch out for Arabella. She seems to have quite a decent fan club

Luck Dragon

Reaction score
AOW has some decent players... i joined with them since i am playing core this world. no DrownGod (Blackflags) is not leading it. i see some good players around the world, good tribes forming. your top tribes list looks about right for this early in a world. maybe we can all have some good battles... lets make this a fun world to play.

Lord BillyNoMates

not sure why this guy is bragging about tribe being the best tribe

u know a fair few of there members and they couldnt even lace up my boots on a bad day

P.S steven even went on worlds already at end game trying to get players to join with him

i should know because he came on w89

DeletedUser90465

u know a fair few of there members and they couldnt even lace up my boots on a bad day

P.S steven even went on worlds already at end game trying to get players to join with him

I don't believe he's bragging about that... He's not even in "Tribe"

DeletedUser117086

Who are you referring to ?

Raoul Duke

What's that got to do with anything, he was just trying to gather people he values, why should he be trashed for it?
Anyways, we like how cocky he is...

Lord BillyNoMates

What's that got to do with anything, he was just trying to gather people he values, why should he be trashed for it?
Anyways, we like how cocky he is...
i seem to be missing the point

but how can you valee people that you know nothing about

or do you have secrets none of us know if so please share

Raoul Duke

i seem to be missing the point

but how can you valee people that you know nothing about

or do you have secrets none of us know if so please share

You seem to be extremely bored, or really hateful towards my teammate. No need to start an argument; I was invited on the eve of the first day, including with a few of old friends, and together with his crew, we've made the core of the tribe on the first day.

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players Total points Members Points per player Villages Points per village
1 Tribe 21.385 23.196 46 504 46 504
2 Farm. 21.012 28.048 59 475 59 475
3 Dawn 19.681 27.349 60 456 60 456
4 |W|S| 18.416 19.923 45 443 45 443
5 FnB 17.774 24.372 60 406 60 406
6 AOW 17.703 23.695 58 409 58 409
7 FISHCO 17.545 23.601 59 400 59 400
8 OLD WP 17.358 23.105 59 392 59 392
9 Rise 16.775 23.752 60 396 60 396
10 Inc. 16.443 21.368 60 356 60 356

Don't know much about these folks, but I expect great things from Inc.

STAFAST

Man there are some fun old faces playing here still, I look forward to seeing how these super tribes do in a couple months time. Ho all to you old farts still playing, hit me up in game, still same old name.

Lord BillyNoMates

they have the edge on the world after 7 days?

have you maybe thought about that maybe there tribe has the most tribe members buying resources

and that in 2 weeks maybe this tribes wont even be top 2 anymore

but then again your in Tribe

Raoul Duke

sorry, under a fever, wanted to say have the edge 'so far'...