TW-Champ SEMI Final

LennoxW

Well just little point to show you guys that trex should not have passed round 1. Tea made op on me right after AD not sure if it was coordinated but could be, the point is over 1500 nukes rained over me and ofc i could not stack it all. So i left alot of villages empty around Trex deathstar, well long story short 10-15 nukes went to each of the villages around 1-2 fields from his deathstar, and finally when he woke up he sent split train to one of those villages, used all of his troops for 1 attack, it was ofc prenobled / recapped and he killed his own troops. What a waste of good opportunity as my front had been heavily catted by AD he could have made my life alot harder by having 30-40 nobles there and sent all over.

We also had small skirmish early, didnt see anything from this player, and he has yet to be proven to me. So i am pretty sure it would be big win for KB!

Sucks being sit blocked from recapping a village from you earlier elsewhere. Would have loved to have taken better advantage of those nukes at the time

DeletedUser97878

Sucks being sit blocked from recapping a village from you earlier elsewhere. Would have loved to have taken better advantage of those nukes at the time
I think you just didnt have the nobles after all those internals you keep getting ;)

*Theodred*

HAHAHAHA

Oh my god, that was a good laugh. At least you don't consider to be objective in the question.

* KB has more stats over Trex
* KB has more successfull ops then Trex
* KB has "Brilliant stats"

KB vs Trex 3-0

But hey, i am going to vote Trex cause he is a better player :rolleyes:

"whilst TreX has been better at finding small holes to exploit on the frontline"

One could say KB has also been good at finding holes to exploit, the diffrence is that TEA is just one massive exploitable hole & BiP is not as much.

I would also like to add more, cause **** you jesper. You can't hold me back any longer! ****
Pretty sure I read this at one point but forgot to reply because the post you made was so stupid.