Top Tribes of W93

Quack

Reaction score
I believe Raoul has a good point in saying this. Both tribes have fairly well known and experienced players in their tribe. Just playing in Tribe, I recognize a fair amount of highly experienced players, and I haven't even played that many worlds.

Regardless of who our leader is, being in the same tribe is still effective.

DeletedUser116463

Nest make a continent analysis. It seems tribes for each continent are good topic for discussion.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Top 10 Tribes as of Server time: 5:26:19 08/04/2017

c617e43bad0b23ccadc990c6dfa661a5.png

DeletedUser116682

I am quite enjoying how the world is shaping out. Although there is still too much fluctuation to get a decent grasp of who is worth keeping an eye on.

scobidu

Well everything become more interesting day by day in this world ^^

DeletedUser120425

So, my first job is complete. Farm have been ripped open.
Warning to W94 players, don't PP to 2-3kP's before BP ends, majority of the world will not appreciate it.

Declaration;

[ally]Farm.[/ally] Are Our Farms!
Thousands of dollars of IRL cash wasted!

Ladies and Gentleman, it is time for us to feast on the delights of rich children that have kindly upgraded there resources pits for all of us. Hell, they even named themselves [ally]Farm.[/ally] they're literally waiting for us.

This will be the moment that solidifies our place within this world. We will not shudder, we will not fall however we WILL prevail, we WILL conquer and we WILL taste success.

Wars are won based on strategy, coordination and precision. Never from someone's wallet.