TW-CHAMP w.90 discussion thread

DeletedUser

Lets talk more about the popularity contest being a popularity contest.
angrygirl.gif~c200

DeletedUser

Your all too blind to see that Queen Banana account really hasn't been hit hard Yet , therefore being able to make extra nukes is easy and simple , if his account was being hit daily , it would be a different story . I bet he is 75 percent offense and 25 percent defense , If his account was being hit hard he probably be 50\50 or even 60\40 with the forty being offense.

So go ahead and lie to yourself and tell me I'm wrong , so we can all know it's about popularity and stop making popularity threads .

Let's see, is it our fault KB hasn't been hit? Some players in BiP more or less would beg for nukes to hit them. SD for example, that account wants all the love it can get.

But truth being, why would you go for the strongest defensive players, when you can hit weaker and cause more impact?

King Banana

Your all too blind to see that Queen Banana account really hasn't been hit hard Yet , therefore being able to make extra nukes is easy and simple , if his account was being hit daily , it would be a different story . I bet he is 75 percent offense and 25 percent defense , If his account was being hit hard he probably be 50\50 or even 60\40 with the forty being offense.

So go ahead and lie to yourself and tell me I'm wrong , so we can all know it's about popularity and stop making popularity threads .

I'm gonna stop you right there! I have never had more offense then defense on this world, except my first 6 villages.
TEA beeing bad at utilizing your offense is not my problem.
You can clearly see this at ODS.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Another case of severe verbal diarrhoea I see. I would go see the doctor ASAP about that bro !

Sam

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm gonna stop you right there! I have never had more offense then defense on this world, except my first 6 villages.
TEA beeing bad at utilizing your offense is not my problem.
You can clearly see this at ODS.

1.The only way your going to stop me is either delete the competition and admit you wanted to win the popularity contest .
2. Give TreX the win he got.
3. Bend over , stick your head between your legs and kiss your own ass

DeletedUser119798

How is he not being hit hard his weakness or problem or whatever? No one has asked you not to attack him. In the other hand, he is too busy attacking the opponents who are too busy shitting their pants while defending. King Banana has led the tribe grow stronger by organizing beautiful ops that has destroyed Tea's top ranked players without any proper resistance. I can only see a huge gap of patience and leadership skill between the two tribes.

You are now giving your opinion on the 'IF' factor. You have now run out of the reasons on attacking KB now. You are sounding like you are jealous or have pure hate towards him. I suggest take a break for a while, wait till KB fails in an op or something and then come back and spread your hatred. till then, go and cuddle with Al.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How is he not being hit hard his weakness or problem or whatever? No one has asked you not to attack him. In the other hand, he is too busy attacking the opponents who are too busy shitting their pants while defending. King Banana has led the tribe grow stronger by organizing beautiful ops that has destroyed Tea's top ranked players without any proper resistance. I can only see a huge gap of patience and leadership skill between the two tribes.

You are now giving your opinion on the 'IF' factor. You have now run out of the reasons on attacking KB now. You are sounding like you are jealous or have pure hate towards him. I suggest take a break for a while, wait till KB fails in an op or something and then come back and spread your hatred. till then, go and cuddle with Al.

There is no doubt , banana is going a great job running the tribe . I just know TreX won the round because I counted the votes and banana isn't moving it to round 5 because he wants the popularity win , so I was being sarcastic .

The reason Banana account hasn't been hit hard is for strategical reason , perhaps if Banana wanted to win the popularity so bad maybe he should have waited to put the contest up in the first place until his account was being hit hard , so that I could judge my Vote upon what I see.

Sinful Super Unicorn

I would like to make a case for Majestee here. While TreX is certainly an excellent player, Majestee has proven himself more in the war between BiP and TEA, with more caps and less losses despite being from a tribe that is about 25% smaller.

Side 1:
Players: MaJeSTee
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 680
Side 2: 12,590
Difference: 11,910

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 31
Difference: 64

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,935,287
Side 2: 77,111,975
Difference: 73,176,688

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 836,615
Side 2: 272,758
Difference: 563,857

chart

Side 1:
Players: TreX
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 632
Side 2: 10,376
Difference: 9,744

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 79
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,342,138
Side 2: 63,953,620
Difference: 58,611,482

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 596,545
Side 2: 708,930
Difference: 112,385

chart

DeletedUser50733

The way I see it is, basing this on what we see so far on w90 - we don't know how good majestee is at defending, he is largely untested. He is very good attacking-wise, he certainly has that going for him, but the fact he hasn't been targeted on any scale so far unfortunately counts against him. Not his fault, just the way it is.

Badsmiley

From what I have seen from TreX he isnt good at defending, at all.

premade lycan

From what I have seen from TreX he isnt good at defending, at all.

In that case I wonder what you have seen.
- Yes villages has been lost, but ho-hey-no, not at a rapid rate by any mean (*).
(*)Against BiP, Trex has lost 79, but gained 66, ODD 41M, and against infamy , Trex has lost 15, but gained 43, ODD 20M.

Certainly caps and losses are not much either sides, and he does manage to keep the villages count up, no matter what.
- Yes he has internally a few and merged a few, I agree (145)(**)/(***)/(****).

(**) But so has also; razorshark(111), war-peace(230), majeste (85), deadmax(114), disaster(92), TrustMe(25), king banana (69), seven devils (75), mezonis (173), king beorn (76), Dread doctor (23), xabbadonx (18), Natticus (58), Hidden Agenda (75), F.K.A. (77), Scorched Earth Policy (94), Venomous Retribution (75), *Stark* (68), AwzRocks (2)

(***) Calculations: Gains against own current tribe - gains against yourself in Current tribe.
(****) Only counts against Current tribe, making tribe hopers perhaps get a lower number than their real internals.

Not to mention the fact the Trex account is number 2 in total OD, only loosing the number 1 spot due to .FacePalm killing all the troops he sees :confused:

tumblr_ncofkqewd51r9hh7wo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would like to make a case for Majestee here. While TreX is certainly an excellent player, Majestee has proven himself more in the war between BiP and TEA, with more caps and less losses despite being from a tribe that is about 25% smaller.

I can see a bias opinion when I see one and I'm not half as smart as half the players in TW . I will be the first to call it out to . A TRIBE THAT IS ABOUT 25% SMALLER . Are you serious or are you just plain DUMB ? What the hell is Infamy doing sitting back watching ?

Destructere

Infamy and BiP still only have NAP, no alliance, so yes, that would mean BiP is much smaller than TEA/TEA Alliance.

DeletedUser119839

Balian, u mad brah? :rolleyes:

Destructere

Certainly caps and losses are not much either sides, and he does manage to keep the villages count up, no matter what.
- Yes he has internally a few and merged a few, I agree (145)(**)/(***)/(****).

The number is muuch higher than 145 tho. Just cos you guys don't show gifted villas, doesn't mean we don't know about em :rolleyes: But internal issues are in every tribe

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And i guess even if PG was an retarded seal he would beat your ass IG :D

your talk is just bias nonsense to and irrelevant.

stats dont lie

4463c3040f02ca75eb2f5892c1651bbd.png

that's me against BIP
and at the same time this is me against Infamy

4bd2b0b289517e8193e006ae4e2ca6ae.png

not bad for front line account Huh ?