PP rush to Adademy

• Thread starter DeletedUser88057
  • Start date

DeletedUser119194

I am unable to link hes membership to -VG-, If you have the knowdledge of hes username..?

Given the information he has provided I would say it is impossible to deny he is part of VG or it's family, My guess at the rage would be Tmen himself however I cannot confirm this whatsoever, alto I think it is beyond reasonable doubt this player is one of your own.

DeletedUser120565

I can confirm hes not a representative of the council or speaks for -VG-

I cannot deny hes membership with us though,But i would state majority of my members do not behave that way, and would request your judgement is not bias to one member actions, Respect is what -VG- is about.. but Trolls have access to the forum and we're infected with spies.. Due to recent recruitment, and not fully completed our filtering and analyse process within our members.
Understand that we cannot control all members when approached with the academy tribe method..

Know i mean to deal with the attitude of this members in all of my capability.. But Nothing ever easy, now! :L

DeletedUser90465

Seems like the Incompetents are really living up to their tribal name

DeletedUser119194

Seems like the Incompetents are really living up to their tribal name

Kinda the point Steve ya know make you think you actually have a chance so that you don't have an excuse to quit early again ;)

DeletedUser117086

Why else do you think we named ourselves this ? We weren't even rank 1 by day two we clearly don't have an edge this world

DeletedUser90465

Kinda the point Steve ya know make you think you actually have a chance so that you don't have an excuse to quit early again ;)

Keep hitting on the same stone Phil, I want to see how far you can make it this world

DeletedUser

>Plays play to win game.
>Complains that people are playing top win.

Well done OP.
Sandor, I feel for you. If some of these other tight farts had the cash to PP whore, then you'd actually have targets larger than 500 points.

DeletedUser119533

I don't think having atleast 12 of your tribe mates sending all there support (Going off paladins) and having what was it 10 paladins killed? Is something to gloat about.... You know Offence rebuilds faster than Defense yeah?

You know that 12 barracks can produce more troops than 1 barracks right? So the defence will build faster than offence.

I would sure like to see that report, considering how much you guys came out on top.

tmen

Given the information he has provided I would say it is impossible to deny he is part of VG or it's family, My guess at the rage would be Tmen himself however I cannot confirm this whatsoever, alto I think it is beyond reasonable doubt this player is one of your own.

Well that is not me. I did not even knew that there is a thread for Sandor's noble attack.

Well, I have nothing against the PP spending, that is part of the game and it does not violate any rules. I just need to work on the limited resources I have and just enjoy this world.

Enjoy and cheers!