Looking for a co-player!

DeletedUser

Hey, peeps! I'm looking for a co-player on a small (15 villages atm) account, prefered times would be about 22-11 ST. I'm trying to be a big boy in W91 but can't manage the account when I'm away drinking with friends or out of sorrow - so, I need YOU to help me out and let me drink in peace.

In all seriousness, I am looking for a player who is willing to sacrifice his time to grow the account. No need to waste money on PP, I got that part covered, I just need someone to take care of the account while I'm away. Basic knowledge (how to log in to TW) of TW is prefered.

If you're interested, please send me a pm of your skype, and I'll add you.

PS: The account is in a safe-zone surrounded by allies and tribemates, not on a frontline, but would really like to get to the frontline!!111 frontline is awesum!1

EDIT: If you like drinking as much as I do, please don't bother as you'll have no time for TW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116879

Hey, peeps! I'm looking for a co-player on a small (6-7 villages atm) account, prefered times would be about 22-11 ST. I'm trying to be a big boy in W91 but can't manage the account when I'm away drinking with friends or out of sorrow - so, I need YOU to help me out and let me drink in peace.

In all seriousness, I am looking for a player who is willing to sacrifice his time to grow the account. No need to waste money on PP, I got that part covered, I just need someone to take care of the account while I'm away. Basic knowledge (how to log in to TW) of TW is prefered.

If you're interested, please send me a pm of your skype, and I'll add you.

PS: The account is in a safe-zone surrounded by allies and tribemates, not on a frontline, but would really like to get to the frontline!!111 frontline is awesum!1

EDIT: If you like drinking as much as I do, please don't bother as you'll have no time for TW.
Thought you said you would force merge me. ;( Am I not worthy anymore?

-Creeper