Rim Who?

Lord BillyNoMates

oh thats nice youve been back on the forum for a day and you already think you know everything to give opinions on

maybe you should just go back to where ever youve been

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are you going to argue the idea that my opinions could be wrong?

That seems silly.

Argue that I am wrong about something. Provide evidence, use logic to support your argument.

As is you're basically just moving your lips without actually saying anything. Probably because charmand3r hasn't told you what you're supposed to think yet.

Here, I took the legwork out of my earlier suggestion for you:
QHp66BD.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser117086

^^^ i didnt read anything he said but listen to him it must be wise.

I respect my fellow point whores

Deleted User - 10618707

This billy guy really fits the bill regarding providing comic relief.

DeletedUser120513

Now now, time to put an end to this petty squabble!
There's loads of fun in calling out tribes and having a bit of banter on the externals, but try to keep it on the tribes, the play style, etc. but don't personally attack anyone, that's just uncalled for!

mattcurr

I liked the part where people were talking about me. I think I speak for everyone when I say that's a much more interesting subject than all this

DeletedUser80534

How did you manage to resurrect these dinosaurs to post on this thread even.

Go back to sleep old ones.

DeletedUser120521

On a more important note; if you google "Hells Pizza", the first thing that pops up is a 35% discount to Dominoes!
Guess what I'm having for lunch?
Pancakes from Denny's topped with strawberries, Ice-cream and the tears of whiny core players.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
On a more important note; if you google "Hells Pizza", the first thing that pops up is a 35% discount to Dominoes!
Guess what I'm having for lunch?
Pancakes from Denny's topped with strawberries, Ice-cream and the tears of whiny core players.

Don't joke about dominos discounts man..... you can't just toy with my emotions like that :eek: