Congratulations So Family

DeletedUser119197

Just realised I cba lol, I mean why prove someone wrong who just a biased ex 4A player? People know he's wrong and the people who thinks he's right on everything are deluded hehehe :)

DeletedUser107645

I was in JK for 4 days before shit hit the fan, don't know how biased I can be on a topic I don't know much about :/

To be fair when you say someone is wrong you need to prove why that person is wrong...

DeletedUser119197

For the first time in my life I'm actaully outside and I can't cook up any juicy long paragraphs, and for the second time in my life, since I wrote that message there could of been MIXED feelings about SOMETHING :) :cool:

thomas360

:cool: I can smell the fresh air, I'm :rolleyes: im :rolleyes: I'm :rolleyes: I'm outside I pwomise I'll be back home soon :p it's Sunday give me a break :( can't always prove people wrong :mad:

It's Sunday funday!

Explain dont pussy out now mate ;) Once SO! actually wars someone il give them credit, otherwise they are just another tribe.
Lets see them prove me wrong then

DeletedUser119197

Sorry how am I being a pussy cat? I was clearly making the most to my Sunday, and what do you mean who we warring lol? You my friend probably need to get out of your tiny little box lol! :eek:

If you can't even find out who we are warring then CLEARELY

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

DeletedUser107645

upload_2017-5-15_12-28-25.png

Seems like the only "warring" So! is doing is on internals and randoms...

DeletedUser119197

OK so upon reading this I havent cringed as much in a while, the amount of ass licking youve done is incredible. Definilty right about the cringing mate, I'm currently cringing by proving your points wrong In a couple of mins bro

Firstly: SO! are half the tribe MEA/4A/TR were, they kept to the rims holding each others d*cks until they noticed that 4A were getting hit on three fronts by the top tribes, we had an agreement in place of which we stuck by, if someone broke that border agreement then we allowed SO! to recap the village that was in breach. Awhhh, bless well my Friend SO! Just thought very well... they weren't like 4A (stupid) I mean come on, who joins the middle core and picks "2!" Not 3 "2" where did the 3rd big tribe come from? Do you even know who they were fighting? And wow you had that agreement? Well my friend... most tribes tend to have a boarder agreement, your not the only tribe who has done that lol

They keep using that excuse but in reality they were too scared to actually war a tribe that wasnt weakened by the rest of the world, they clearly lacked the balls to do so.
In reality your wrong because if they can pull out this big of a merge they must have some balls right? Or even one ball? And well unfounlty that's what tends to happen lol, you see a week ass tribe who can't even stick together while getting tribe applications to leave 4A because there leaders were that garbage, if you think SO! Should of just say there and watched there mega growth pass by then you my friend need to get a reality check

Then not only did Rogue chose to jump ship and break their alliance with 4A but they decided to merge with SO! THis is the only reason 4A fell, because we were backstabbed by our only two allies. SO and Rogue. And since they were too scared to actually war anyone they decided to create the new SO! family which is going to fall because of loose ends.
Yea completely agree, rogue were diffenlty not warring anyone else at the time oh no diffintlty not lol, "jim have you participated or seen any ops recently mate?" "No ginge looks like we are just sat here definlty not warring the Tr family and Hi Ho and dealing with backstabbers our self cough entree cough" "oh wow Jim yea you right cya later Jim mate talk soon" and IM SORRY YOU YHINK SO! Will fall because of there "loose" ends ? I could tell you what's loose about you mate ;) but not gonna say anything

If anyone deserves a congratulations its; MEA/4A/TR Yes this is coming from an EX 4A member so it is quite biased but in reality what have so! done? Apart from tackle a vulnerable 4A, break multiple agreements then decide to invite Rogue to do the same.
Yes congratulations on Tr with there past 3 family tribes congratulations to the Tr what doesn't exist now well done guys for not being able to have 150 memebers and defeat a little scared tribe called rogue
MEA well done to you guys, I'm sure you don't even come on externals your probs doing your botted trains and stuff so I'll just say well done to you guys, 4A "4A was founded by elite players." Yes it was but unforunlty you can't keep them happy so congratulations to another tribe what partially doesn't exist

Lets see how this world turns out because at the moment there seems to be too many family tribes and end game alliances which are making for a boring world.
My money is on MEA since they have been around since day 1 and continue to hold their own. And keep and eye on Hi Ho the only tribe with pure quality players. Lets just hope they arent forced into a merge.
For starters, how haven't we been around since day 1? And bro they've had like 6 memebers banned from using there bot timing and bot farming, appanrrlty they got banned on world 83 as a tribe early on or something, don't know much about that but I'm sure it happened, and for the main corse I'm sorry but really? You think hi ho will merge? Hi ho is a solid tribe what will never merge, and I know a few players in there... ;) and I know for a fact some of them are elite players :) and anyway, CD looks like he's going inactive (not his account or even then maybe his account too lol) hi ho are so over rated soon as I'm finished gargling theese crap tr players I'll be heading to hi ho that whole red on my map will become yellow, yes solid small team, but when they have to depend on one of our own players to leave to cap villages then that's not so solid :). That's me done I'm such a pussy cat meow

DeletedUser119197

That's me in the red open the quote you'll see me be a pussy cat

And sorry can't edit my message on mobile and it doesn't let me pres send as I have a massive black bar at the bottom of my page and can't move it

So p.s fix the mobile version if can move the black bar or something please it's rather making me very angry

Ev0L

Reaction score
-Tr- has been in the fight from day one, sad to see the outcome of it all as the sister tribe is the only thing standing now and is going down faster then my bank account.

This is a game though with a lot of different possibilities and ways to go about things, the only haters here are the ones that didn't get in.
Me, i'd like to see how things will roll out, stick around for a bit do my thing.

Happy hunting

DeletedUser119197

People who don't like seeing merges need to get with 2017, worlds pop out faster, worlds go by faster, players activity run out, and tribes loose memebers because of it

If it wasnt for merges the world wouldn't be HALF as interesting... I'm not saying merging to win or merging to become rank 1 is the best thing.. in just saying

2017 guys merging is gonna happen a lot more than this. Get with it jeeee

DeletedUser93439

World wouldn't be half as interesting cause no players with actual skill left. Just all Co-Players and activity nutters.

DeletedUser119197

Bro you saying I have no skill? you asking for a fight :| 1v1 me rust mate

DeletedUser93439

A) not specifically talking about you but the general player base which consists of relatively new players
B) Considering you feel offended....
C) Nope.

DeletedUser119197

A) not specifically talking about you but the general player base which consists of relatively new players
B) Considering you feel offended....
C) Nope.

A) Thankyou I'll take that as a compliment
B) I was very butt hurt yes :(
C) okay cool :)

DeletedUser120451

Well, AAA just did the same with TWPCR and recruited the Leadership...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser119197

If you ask me... this fight will be sweet and it's gonna be SO! Not one sided ;) for sure ahaha

But no seorusly it's gonna be an even fight... even tho MEA has more points? And villages? (Not sure cba doing check I'm going off my gut, which by the way is most likely always wrong) so realsiticly they have upper hand? But yet again...

So! Do have thebigginge account so i mean that evens it out pretty well, unfortunalty MEA seem to get NO hate! even tho they have 3 tribes what they created on there own :D

But that doesn't matter! Hate feeds me ;) hate makes me wanna play more! So keep hating kiddos :D

Edit: wow just checked my grammar and spelling and it's really really bad, feel free to give me some hate on that thanks