END WORLD

DeletedUser80269

HOW'S ABOUT YOU STOP HIDING BEHIND THE GOOD NAME OF KERMIT LUCAZ ! YOUR NOTHING BUT A FARMING ,SELFISH SUPPORT HOGGING RING LICKING S.O.B . IF YOU REMEMBER YOU STARTED THIS BY ATTACKING JACQUIE (or as you all know her Reggie) IN SKYPE ,AND IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH TROOPS TO GET LOOTER OF THE DAY (the bigest insult to a war game) EVERY DAY YOUR NOT SUPPORTING THE TRIBE ! THERE'S NO I IN TEAM .

You have told us maybe 3 or 4 times in the past day that Jacquie is Reggie... We know who she is man.

You are talking about no I in team... Yet Kermit is ranked 5th for ODS also ranked 2nd ODA so clearly the troops are being used for things other than farming ;)

You're taking this game really personal mate.....

Shadowcaste.

Maybe i should remember to you and to redshade55 who only mentioned wizard but forgot how many of his "tribe-mates" were disappeared after we had an op on them ( sybsloverboy and finally sober the last 2 examples), that when i was in Glassbilen's tribe along with Dutetare, one day, for an unknown reason, i got kicked out of the tribe and my wannabe most trusted ally never sent a single message about the reason, only an op on me along with riiz...

He stabbed me in the back, like you also did twice, once by taking who? from him and the second when the pathetic WvA tribe you had was in talks with Kate2 for attacking us while you were pretending to be our ally.

I hope i made some things clear for you and i dont want you to mention my name again, i consider it an insult watching my name mentioned by a rat like you are.

P.S.1.To redshade55, about Micky B, Micky B (your tribe's rat and spy) decided after the last op we had on riiz, to leave the tribe and start attacking (only me) because he considered me a bad guy.He left the tribe when riiz was collapsing, coincidence? You just used your spy the right time, but dont enter externals talking s**t when you are the one who created these s**t.

Because you were found talking to Wizard you slime ball I know and have been told from Wizard players so don't lie.

I had zero planning to attack ye as you could see by how the battle went I had no time to play the game.... I wanted to stay neutral.

Lol and you think mickyb was a spy looks like you know nothing about anything going on. The guy thought you were trash that is why he attacked you.

DeletedUser119898

You have told us maybe 3 or 4 times in the past day that Jacquie is Reggie... We know who she is man.
SO CORY YOU DO LISTEN BUT JUST NOT TO ANY ONE SMALLER THAN YOU !

You are talking about no I in team... Yet Kermit is ranked 5th for ODS also ranked 2nd ODA so clearly the troops are being used for things other than farming ;)

As was a admitted to me a few days ago by a council member ...
'Kermit supports me !'
Yes I know he supports you ,the core players and the council or he (as you) would not get free villas from all the guys you have internalled.
Please don't try to tell me that you guys haven't force internalled players that upto joining wizard they had no intension of quitting ,but due to the way the council slowly brakes the spirits of players by token support or just not supporting and criticising the new members every move . Undermining the and constantly pestering them to co play on accounts . How many players have joined wizard and quit ?
I know because I watched it done and I tried my best to stop it but the dukes and members broke his confidence ,then took his sit to internal him .
That's how you have grown so much . Check k56/46 villa's changes on tw stats ,and why so many went from wizard to wizard !
The perve account says it all and that was just in my k . How many other pkayers have feeded wizards appitite for free villas ?
The guys from up north will be next ,Watch your back lost one . You have shown so much promise so far I expect you to be out spoken after thay have fed from your friends who join.

P.s. looks like I hit a raw nerve with the comment 'There's no I in team' to warrent two drones to defend there queen so fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80269

SO CORY YOU DO LISTEN BUT JUST NOT TO ANY ONE SMALLER THAN YOU !

As was a admitted to me a few days ago by a council member ...
'Kermit supports me !'
Yes I know he supports you ,the core players and the council or he (as you) would not get free villas from all the guys you have internalled.
Please don't try to tell me that you guys haven't force internalled players that upto joining wizard they had no intension of quitting ,but due to the way the council slowly brakes the spirits of players by token support or just not supporting and criticising the new members every move . Undermining the and constantly pestering them to co play on accounts . How many players have joined wizard and quit ?
I know because I watched it done and I tried my best to stop it but the dukes and members broke his confidence ,then took his sit to internal him .
That's how you have grown so much . Check k56/46 villa's changes on tw stats ,and why so many went from wizard to wizard !
The perve account says it all and that was just in my k . How many other pkayers have feeded wizards appitite for free villas ?
The guys from up north will be next ,Watch your back lost one . You have shown so much promise so far I expect you to be out spoken after thay have fed from your friends who join.

P.s. looks like I hit a raw nerve with the comment 'There's no I in team' to warrent two drones to defend there queen so fast.

See now I'm starting to like you :) I listen to whoever talks to me... don't really care about the size.... I've talked to Shadow on and off for a while and have no problem with him...

You also mentioned that I'm growing because of the free villages I am getting? That is news to me.... I'm all about them barbs!!!!

On a serious note, you do realize people quit all the time from every tribe. DST/Archer have had people quit, it doesn't mean their leaders are bad, it just means other things came up or they were no longer interested in the game.

I also don't think I have really been outspoken? I have tried to get people to talk in the forums but I haven't really talked smack or insulted anyone from any of the tribes in the world. My friends left on positive terms and on their own accord, and other friends are still here. Meow and Basilisk left before I personally got a chance to know them, and everyone who has left since have been people I wasn't close to. So, no I have not survived off nobling my friends.

I just don't think you understand that players quit and they get internalled. That's pretty typical in Tribalwars. (and this is in regards to when you're talking about accounts that quit or merged like Fresh Prince, Eros, Smiley, Labrat, etc.)

DeletedUser119898

you both were actually so bad at defending it was not even worth defending you guys.

Really so how did I get defender of the day 2 times with all my own troops , keeping them mobile not stationery .I cancel sniped several dst nobles .
Your trying to justify why I did not get support from the tribe ! Thanks for admitting it ...!
Lucaz abusing Ryan's power , your just the co on the account . Ryan is a cool guy .

DeletedUser119898

See now I'm starting to like you :) I listen to whoever talks to me... don't really care about the size.... I've talked to Shadow on and off for a while and have no problem with him...

You also mentioned that I'm growing because of the free villages I am getting? That is news to me.... I'm all about them barbs!!!!

On a serious note, you do realize people quit all the time from every tribe. DST/Archer have had people quit, it doesn't mean their leaders are bad, it just means other things came up or they were no longer interested in the game.

I also don't think I have really been outspoken? I have tried to get people to talk in the forums but I haven't really talked smack or insulted anyone from any of the tribes in the world. My friends left on positive terms and on their own accord, and other friends are still here. Meow and Basilisk left before I personally got a chance to know them, and everyone who has left since have been people I wasn't close to. So, no I have not survived off nobling my friends.

I just don't think you understand that players quit and they get internalled. That's pretty typical in Tribalwars. (and this is in regards to when you're talking about accounts that quit or merged like Fresh Prince, Eros, Smiley, Labrat, etc.)

Starting to like me ! No no no don't do that things will get messy lol
I personaly have felt the force from members to quit and refused ,but how could you know you don't come into the skype group I am (sorry was in). I watched Denis and skippy try to make poor hk888 think he was getting help ,slowly drip feeding him hopeles'ness with only 1 way out . To let them take his villas . I've known guys from mercy who quit because of the pressure put on them and the sly tricks what are being used to gain there villas.
Trust me I have had Denis on me from the first day I joined wiz asking me to merge into him ,and if I did not he would get my will as in the end . Which is what he's doing now .
Cory I've seen heard and felt the pressure that's put on players to quit !

DeletedUser80269

As you said, I wasn't in the group chat (because I did not like the way people spoke to each other so felt it wasn't in my best interest to stay) and I am not from the southwest. Truth be told I don't know everything that happens or happened over there so I won't try to speak on your personal situation.

I know when I first joined the tribe I was asked if I would be willing to merge with a larger player, I was asked multiple times to merge with bigger players but I was adamant that I wanted to stay on my account with the players on my account and leave it at that. I haven't been asked for a very long time to merge because people knew I didn't want to.

If you have any of those chats or logs and can show them I would like to see them, solely because I was not in those chats and if that is something going on I would like to see it and know. But everywhere I have been I have never seen someone forced to quit or really pressured to quit.

DeletedUser120113

Really so how did I get defender of the day 2 times with all my own troops , keeping them mobile not stationery .I cancel sniped several dst nobles .
Your trying to justify why I did not get support from the tribe ! Thanks for admitting it ...!
Lucaz abusing Ryan's power , your just the co on the account . Ryan is a cool guy .

Weird that I am the only player on the account

DeletedUser120715

Because you were found talking to Wizard you slime ball I know and have been told from Wizard players so don't lie.

I had zero planning to attack ye as you could see by how the battle went I had no time to play the game.... I wanted to stay neutral.

Lol and you think mickyb was a spy looks like you know nothing about anything going on. The guy thought you were trash that is why he attacked you.

Ofc i had conversations with wizard guys...Blaac Thunda and ex Master Yoda (Kermit now) discussing about the game and about Glassbilen's laws and poor leading (remember what happened with mitchel?), and also about our real lifes out of the game...
I also have now talks with riiz sometimes, in which he is telling me how a poor player i am and me telling him that every dst player (including him) cant play serious defense against me...That makes me a spy for example??

Dont be silly shadow, you are a rat too and we found it out when you were planning to hit us (yeh we know things)...Your time will come sooner or later and you will end up like Micky B...You cant hide forever behind scorpions turtles!!

DeletedUser93503

Spicy externals! Love it..

Also love you Satan and Reggie, shame the established wizzies are such disrespects.

DeletedUser103748

We tried to help and tutor them for at least a month battling through the tirade of non-provoked insults. Everyone sees their sides to a story and we all individually select what we believe to be true. I personally believe Reggie + Chris to be redirecting anger from something else to us but I also understand their point of view, it's why I personally tried to incorporate them into the team and tutor them to handle their own. Certain events (sit pass, "newbiness", bad language, short tempers) accelerated things and I can admit to failings in my patience in the face of their impatience and well, here we are. At the end of the day, if a person attacks another person's child as a result of a game; how can either side be forgiving to that sort of blatant disrespect? I don't believe I have encountered a culture that would tolerate that.

Regardless, I just want to play tribal wars, good wishes to DST+Archer and I hope the more relentless and skilled tribe wins. I'd also wish upon a star for a semblance of maturity and respect to redirect focus into strategic and tactical beauty instead of personal vendettas, but people learn at their own pace for their own reward; those of you that have drops of frustration and anger, may you find peace one day and for those on the receiving end maintain your inner strength. For your own benefit.

edit: My point was if someone in their anger and frustration attacks another person's child, does that not force you to rethink your perception of them? After a certain point it was just an endless rage rant full of insults with no humour despite numerous attempts by myself to apologise and steer course for better waters.

To teach someone else, one must first know how to properly play the game.

P.S. Eat more internals. :p Rank > Skill (?)

DeletedUser103748

Someone who has more skill, and a higher rank than you?

Lol. You talk a big game but are afraid to say your in-game name? I am assuming it's squirrly/Andy? Come on, for the sake of making you look silly I'll do a little 1v1 challenge for you. You probably have rank on me, sure, but I've been playing for 15 minutes a day for months. (Ask any leadership in archer/dst if you want confirmation lol).

Besides, rank means nothing. Any average player can get a high rank if they sink enough time in and have a half decent idea of what they are doing.

DeletedUser

Lol. You talk a big game but are afraid to say your in-game name? I am assuming it's squirrly/Andy? Come on, for the sake of making you look silly I'll do a little 1v1 challenge for you. You probably have rank on me, sure, but I've been playing for 15 minutes a day for months. (Ask any leadership in archer/dst if you want confirmation lol).

Besides, rank means nothing. Any average player can get a high rank if they sink enough time in and have a half decent idea of what they are doing.

Your skill never impressed me before you betrayed ys, why would anything have changed now?

DeletedUser120721

Satanz May 15, 17:00
I took the villa

[coord]687|557[/coord]

Any support please ?

Purple Rain May 15, 17:03
3300 HC sent

Satanz May 15, 17:04
Your the best pat !

Purple Rain May 15, 17:05
Clarity, but no problem

:) Im quite positive I supported you more then this as well-you got plenty of tribal support. Quit crying because you suck. And from what Im seeing from DST and ARCHER so do they <3

DeletedUser103748

Your skill never impressed me before you betrayed ys, why would anything have changed now?

You are so terribly misinformed. To top it off you're so obviously too cowardly to even attempt to prove your statements. You're too scared to even put your ingame name out there.

I'll just leave this as what it is, because your argument is completely baseless and you refuse to back it up. I hope you enjoy your time on these forums, because talking trash apparently is all you're good at.

I'm done feeding the forum troll now. Sorry everyone.