How to get started in World 94?

Hyperfire

So I've started playing Tribal Wars, I played back in 2011 on the Swedish servers but never got past 22 k in points..
I'm playing on the latest World 94, I pre-registred.

I've played regularly, I also got the App. But it just goes soo slowly for me. There is a guy, that got 925 points. Man, I'm having a hard time breaking the 300 points barrier...

Does anybody know tips to get started in this world and other worlds? How can I perform well? What buildings to build? Does anybody know a guide? I didn't find good ones...

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser46195

Build troops don't worry about points, points don't matter but troops do!

DeletedUser120513

People that hit that high in points so early, including Sincerely Yours ^ are spamming premium points to get there

Just try to get some decent farming going on and you'll be better than most of the people around you

DeletedUser107545

Premium is very important. You can use it to give your resource production 20% increase and if you have many thousands its probably worth buying some resources on the premium exchange or -20% your building costs. Make sure you are constantly farming, Using 2 spears and 2 swords in one attack on barbs is good for now, people will be farming everything so sending your troops split will produce more. Keep upping your pits if farming is bad and if farming is good invest in more light cav. Looking at your size you're doing fine, most players ahead of you are burning premium points to do it or have good farming areas. As for building your village a lot of it will be common sense and investing heavily into resource pits since the core is so active in farming.

DuteTare

you didn't find any decent guides? on the entire internet? like for real? not even 1 decent guide?

DeletedUser118344

You can actually send IGM to few of these players and I am sure some of them will actually help you out with their not so secret guide.
However, If you really have been playing TW for long and want to play this game to enjoy it you have 3 options-
1. Be a high roller with your Credit card
2. Try 2-3 worlds with pp farming and come back solid on world 98
3. Play as you do, Be active, Spend pp only on resource boost, LA and premium account and try to survive for next 3 months, without being a turtle.. If you do you will either be at par with most of these players or be playing gloriously with them.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Do the Quests - that should get you above 300pts with relative ease

play style varies per person and strategies change depending on initial village
suggest finding what best suits you